chap 44

Idol Life

Chapter 44

 


"Amber, how are you feeling?" It was Jessica. She hold onto a tray of food and a cup of water. 
I frowned "Horrible" while shooking my head slightly. I wanted to get the ache off my head but it made it worse. 
She chuckled and held out two hangover pills. "Here. it will definitely make your little head better" and let out a warm smile. 

"thanks.." i mummbled and took the pills from her hand. 
"Remember to take your food right after the pills.. Don't worry, I'm not gonna ask what happen. Just remember eat them" She 

pointed to the tray of food on the table just beside the bed. 

I gave the best smile i could ever squeeze from my face for repaying her being considerate not asking what happened. 

I ate the food since I was really hungry after not eating ever since my bread from yesterday's lunch. 
I walked out of Jessica's room and head to the kitchen to wash the plates.

"Amber, you don't have to" Jessica came from behind me. 
I didn't bother to turn behind since my head was still trembling from the alcohol. 
"Nah.. you cooked for me. This is the least i can do is to wash my own plate" I tried to say in a happier tone. 

We didn't talked much about what happened to me yesterday neither did she talk to me about how she found me and brought me home. 
We sat at the living room watching some random variety show laughing together. 
I felt so much carefree. I didn't want to think about what happened.
I just want to be like now. Laughing like a little kid not thinking about anything.
please let me throw away all these problems with krystal. 

 

"Ring" the doorbell rang. Jessica stood up from the sofa and head to the door

A few minutes later, I heard footsteps heading to the living room. towards my direction.
"Amber, How are you?" it was krystal. 
Krystal rushed to where i was seated and place her palm on my forehead
Behind krystal was jessica. she was standing there not moving with her head down. Then she walked away.. towards her room

Maybe she just want to give us some space to talk things out. 
"Amber?" Krystal called my name once again to get my attention with her palm still on my forehead. 
I slightly moved my head away, i didn't want her palm to be on my forehead. 
I forced myself to look up to her. She was looking at me with her eyes filled with tears. Tears were gathering, ready to flow down. 
I sighed. 

"Krys, It's non of your business." I started off with a harsh start. I was determined to break everything we had together
"It's my business. You're my business. You're my girlfriend" she tried to say with a louder voice to cover the feeling of her breaking 

down in tears in front of me. 
I shook my head. " No, we broke up. I broke up with you remember? "
"Noooo!! Am.. W-why?? why are you doing this to me?" She was having difficulties speaking while tears rolling down her beautiful 

face.
"I don't get the fabed trembling knees, heart in my mouth and butterflies in my stomach feelings anymore.." I sighed 
"I don't love you anymore. You get it?" Yes, I finally said it right out from my own mouth. The lies which I had to. 

 

I could see her face. Her face showing tons of sadness. Please forgive me. This is probably the best for us. For you. 
She broke down even more. Her cries was getting louder. I know her heart is breaking down into more pieces. 
I brainwashed myself thinking for her future. Her good future of having a perfect carrer where she would get more and more popular. 

A perfect husband. A perfect family... That's exactly the future she should be having. 

I see her slowly turn around. Her back is shaking up and down nonstop from her crying. 
How much i wish i can just give her a back hug but i can't. 
I closed my eyes tightly. Amber, It's all for her own good.
Let her go. 


"Just so you know. My love for you has never changed. " Krystal tried to say clearly even through her cries still covers it before she 

ran out of the house. 

I see the figure. It isn't just any figure. The love of my life. Running with pain. The pain that I gave it to her. 
soojung, I'm sorry but I'm not good for you. 
Its for your own good so please forgive me for letting you go. 

My knees weakened at the thoughts of my love crying all because of me. 
This pain in my heart. This sharp pain. 
I still remember her face after i told her I don't love her anymore. 
I collasped on the floor and started crying like I've never cried before. 

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry my princess.."

 

 

 

Done posting two chapters at one go. I hope there's still people reading this story??