1

Idol Life

 

"Am, please don't go please!" Krystal pulling amber into a hug while sobbing 
"But krys" amber didn't know what to do. She just return her princess hug with the same amount of strength as krystal does. 
"Krystal ah. Don't make amber in a difficult spot. She needs to get proper medical treatment in LA. It's the best for her injury." Vic omma trying to explain on behalf of amber.
"But I need her. How am I suppose to survive with her being with me?" He continue to sob louder.
Amber broke the hug and pull Krystal's chin to make her look up at her. "Listen princess. I wouldn't leave you alone alright? I will always be there for you. Even through I'm at LA but my heart will always be with you no matter what happened. I know 6 months is quite a long period of time. But I will still constantly keep in touch with you. So don't worry okay?" She patted her princess's head. 
Krystal just simply nodded and pull amber back for a hug. "I will miss your hugs and kisses." She mumbled on amber's neck
 
Flight day to LA.
Amber's close friends (min Henry exo etc ) with fx and managers was sending her off. Krystal kept quiet throughout, keeping her head low and constantly stealing glances over to her lover. 
Amber was hugging and flashing dorky smiles to everyone. There's no fans there cause the company wanted amber to go LA quietly. 
"Amber, it's time to go in now" fx manager told her. 
Right now amber was facing krystal. Krystal was having her head held down while her fingers holding on to amber's shirt. Amber gave her a tight long hug and finally broke the hug unwillingly. "A-amberrr" krystal couldn't stop sobbing.
 "Hey princess what did I said about being sad?" 
"I'm not allowed to be sad in front of you.. I'm suppose to smile and send you off." 
"I will contact you over dont worry alright? Take care of yourself and be a good girl." 
"I will be a good girl but please can you don't go?" Amber looked over to her members hinting her for help to pull krystal away since she didn't let go of her shirt. Sulli and Vic was grabbing onto Krystal's arms and shoulders. 
"No Aam you can't gooo" she cried even harder. Amber walked to the gates and turn to give everyone her last dorky smile before leaving. 
Krystal broke down into tears and fell onto the ground the moment she couldn't see amber anymore. "No am you can't go. You can't leave me. Amber amber!!!"