chap46

Idol Life

Right after the meeting about the next comeback for redlight ended, Amber and Krystal didn't talked at all.

 

 

 

 

Soojung decided to text amber

 

Amber... Didn't you say at least the most you can treat me like a member? Right now you ain't even treating me like one. No. You treated me even worst like a stranger.

We are strangers with memories of one another.

 

Amber mentally thought when she received her text right after she came out of the company.

' how? Tell me how do I treat you like a member and talk to you like normal when I can be really who I want to be when I'm with you?

How to I pretend to be not in loved with you? Soojung how?'

 

 

Amber POV

 

“Amber, how’s life recently?” MissA ‘s min, my bestfriend asked when we were still around the han gang river resting on the bench after 1 hours of non stop skating together.

We have been really close since we started to debut especially she did studied in America made our relationship closer since we can communicate in English together with our broken Korean even though we were in different company.

 

“Min, What a weird question is that?” I furrowed my brows. I mean she don’t usually ask me how’s life such kind of question. We always meet up and I’m always updating her about my stuffs.

She sighed and look at the river “I know Amber.. There’s definitely something wrong with you and krystal right?”

Well. Bestfriend knows the best. Bestfriend can see exactly whats wrong without having to ask.

“I broke up with Krystal already”

Min nodded not exactly the reaction I’m expecting to see. Well I guess she knows I would break up with her since I told her before how I feel exactly.

She didn’t ask anymore instead she just pat on my shoulders. “Its for her own good. I know”

Min really do understand me. No matter what decisions or choice I make, she will always be standing behind to support me.

 

“Am, why not give it a try with my makane instead?” she smirked cheekily at me.

I furrowed my brows “What?” I really don’t get what she’s talking about.

She rolled her eyes giving me the you-look-stupid-face.

“What?” I asked again

“Don’t you know Suzy has a big big big crush on you?” her arms stretched out trying to show how big it is.

I rolled my eyes before grabbing her arms to put down. “Don’t be crazy.. Suzy?”

“You idiot llama, you don’t believe?” she looked at me.

I nodded “ well, I know we were quite close ever since the invincible youth but I still see her as my little sister you know?”

She sighed helplessly “ why is my bestfriend an idiot?!!” she exclaimed acting frustrated by pretending to pull her blonde short hair.

I chuckled at how dork and crazy she is.

“well now I told you. You should believe. Your bestfriend wouldn’tlie to you right?”

I nodded maybe Min is right. I sighed and said “Okay”

She looked at me “ okay what?”

“Okay? Okay I know she had a crush on me? Thanks for telling me?” I said I don’t really exactly know what she want me to say

 

“Shouldn’t you say something more?” She narrowed her eyes at me. I gulped nervously “What do you want me to say?” I really don’t know my zombie buddy is trying to hint me what.

“You should maybe think of trying out a date with suzy?”

“what?! Are you nuts now min?”

She looked innocently at me “What? I don’t look nuts. I’m really normal stupid ber”

“okay maybe I will try” okay maybe I should try to date another girl instead. I know I’m not planning to make any girl a rebound but I need to move on. Move on from Krystal and that’s the right thing to do. I need to forget her and treat her like a member. Just a normal member and friend nothing less and nothing more.