Date

Frozen Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You know what? I'm going to have to extend my story for a lot more chapters to come. Forget that I said ten chapters in the beginning, at the snail-pace I'm progressing with the story it'll probably be another ten more chapters before I'm done with this... So... celebration, anybody?? xDDD

** 2 new subbies, welcome welcome!!! Hope to hear from you in the comments... ^_^

THREE MORE DAYS TILL MY DEAREST FISHY'S BIRTHDAY!!!! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

Perfect. I clapped my hands together in glee. I had everything under control. There wasn’t much to take care of, just a few calls here and there and a single trip to the mart. I rubbed my hands in anticipation, thinking about tomorrow; how the date should go, what I should say and what I should do when the destined time finally came. After a last-minute check making sure I had everything I needed, I jumped into my cozy bed and drew the covers over my head, snuggling into the sheets and drifting into a peaceful sleep, dreaming about a certain little Fishy…

* * *

I couldn’t suppress a stupid grin on my face for the entire day. Even Hae asked me if there was anything that made me so happy today. Of course I couldn’t tell him; I just pulled him into a quick hug before resuming my work. From the corner of my eyes, I saw him frown and pout a little. But I wanted to surprise him later, so I had to keep my big mouth shut. Saying that was easier than actually doing it, because a pouting Hae makes me want to kiss his pout away and just tell him everything to make him feel better.

Three hours dragged by. I have never known three hours to feel like eternity. Finally, the welcoming chime of the clock sounded across the lab and I happily packed up my things to go. I was feeling so excited that I couldn’t stay still so I sang aloud whilst packing. Next to me, Hae kept laughing at my singing but he stopped when I slowly pushed him against the wall and silenced him with a kiss. He responded and returned my kiss. Before things could get heated, I pulled out of the kiss and he whined a little at the loss of contact. I leaned my mouth towards his ears and whispered lightly, making him shiver a little.

“Hae baby, I hope you don’t have any plans later, because I’m kidnapping you for the rest of today…”

I watched his ears blush into a familiar shade of red. I smiled and leaned nearer, almost kissing his earlobe.

“Baby, do you trust me on this?” He nodded a little, forgetting to breathe.

“Good… And baby?” He hummed. “Breathe.”

Not moving from my position, I took out a purple silk blindfold from my back pocket and let the cool fabric slide across his eyes before securing it in place. After making sure that he really couldn’t see anything, I slowly led him out towards my car and into the front passenger seat. I got in the driver’s seat next to him and revved up the engine before looking at him. He looked so vulnerable that I just had to lean in to give him a small peck on his cheek. I buckled him up safely before pulling out of the parking lot and heading towards our destination.

 

Donghae’s POV

A million questions were going through my head. What was going on? Where was he taking me? What was he planning to do? And why did he have to blindfold me?

I couldn’t figure out a single answer. So I just leaned back in my comfortable leather seat and tried to relax my excited self. I touched my lips where he kissed me just now and curled into a smile. I could still taste him and he tasted wonderful (because he had been eating strawberry cheesecake just before).

I tried thinking of what he wanted to do to me later. y thoughts crept into my head and I blushed furiously.

I could literally hear my conscience ticking me off. I tried arguing back.

‘Pabo Donghae. What kind of mess did you just get yourself into?’

‘I just did what my boyfriend told me to do. There’s nothing wrong with that right?’

‘Gosh, you’re really a naïve Fishy.’

‘Hey!’

‘What if he really wants to do… that… with you?’

‘No, no, no! Hyukkie wouldn’t force me to do such things if I didn’t want to. I trust him completely!’

‘You don’t even know where he’s taking you. He even blindfolded you so you wouldn’t know how to get back if you really needed to. Still think you can trust him?’

‘Aish, you’re just overreacting. My Hyukkie isn’t like that.’

‘Fine, whatever. But when something happens later, don’t tell me I didn’t warn you.’

‘Geez, thanks… for nothing.’

‘You’re absolutely welcome, my naïve pabo Fishy.’

‘HEY!!!’

* * *

Eunhyuk’s POV

About half an hour later, we finally arrived at our destination. I parked the car in a vacant parking lot. It was already past lunchtime, and I bet my baby was hungry. Looking over at him, I saw that he had fallen asleep with his head rolling against the window. I chuckled at his sleeping sight (I think I sound like a ert now) and leaned over to plant a full kiss on his lips. He woke up and sat up groggily before opening his mouth wide in a yawn while stretching the upper part of his body.

“Good morning, beautiful,” I chuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter