Comfortable

Frozen Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wow, 8 subscribers already? Thank you thank you!! Here's the next chap for all you awesome people... ;D

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

Donghae’s back to his normal self again. At least he’s calmed down or something. Geez, I don’t know how I’m gonna spend the rest of my life working in the same room as him if he keeps on reacting like this whenever I approach him. I told him today that he could work besides the huge aquarium with tropical fish by just keeping tabs on the different effects of slight temperature change towards the marine life in the tank. His eyes seemed to glow like stars and his face radiated sunshine when he heard that. After snatching up his clipboard and pen, he dashed into the huge room with the aquariums and started pressing his face onto the glass watching the fish swim around. He seriously looked like a five year-old kid oogling at the colourful fish. I think he’s going to be very attached to that particular clownfish there chasing guppies.

I suppressed a laugh, shook my head and headed out towards the cafeteria. I spotted my colleague and his friend sitting in one of the corner booths chatting with each other. I grabbed a cup of coffee and walked towards their table.

“Teukie hyung,” I addressed him. “Care for company?” I acknowledged his companion by smiling and nodding my head at him.

“Ahh Hyuk you’re here! Taking a break already? The day’s barely even started yet.”

Leeteuk has been my colleague and friend ever since I started working here probably five years ago. He has always been the big bro I never had.

“Speak for yourself, you’re the one here chatting away,” I replied with a grin before dropping onto a vacant seat next to Teukie hyung.

“Touché, Hyuk. Well since you’re here, allow me to introduce you to my friend. Kangin, Eunhyuk-sshi; Hyuk, Youngwoon-sshi. He’s my new… housemate. Actually he just transferred in from another department, so you've probably seen him around.”

“Ah, I see. Nice to meet you, Youngwoon-sshi.” I bowed a little.

“Same to you too. And drop the formalities, just call me Kangin hyung.” He gave me a little smile before taking another sip of his hot chocolate.

“Kangin hyung it shall be, then.”

“So how’s your trusty little assistant?” Teukie hyung asked me out of the blue.

“Donghae-sshi? He may only be an intern around here, but I like his work. Now he’s working around the aquarium area. You know his obsession towards fish right? I figured he’d appreciate working there more so I’ve made some arrangements for him to be able to hang out there more often…”

“You really like him that much eh?” Hyung wiggled his eyebrows at me.

I widened my eyes and raised an eyebrow at him.

“Uhh no, not really…” I drifted off. “It’s just… He keeps staring at me all the time we’re together…”

“Maybe he likes you. And I think you like him back too. I mean, you could have just sent him off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter