Destination

Frozen Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 new subbies, welcome welcome!! I'm so happy I'm flying across the rainbow on a fluffy white unicorn in a pink tutu and sparkling all over!! Well not really, but something like that. ;D

Thanks to hasti137308 for upvoting!! ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

“For real, Hyukkie?” Hae was stunned, eyes nearly popping out of his head.

“Yes, baby, for real,” I chuckled, squealing a little on the inside at his response. I don’t know why, I just found everything about him so cute and adorable. Even when he threw small tantrums around, he was still as adorably cute as ever. I don’t know where he learnt his aegyo from. Must be from his brother, I thought.

“We’re getting a month’s leave? For real? I mean, really?” His mouth was also open in a wide grin. “Like, reeeeeeally?”

I laughed and lightly knocked his forehead. “Yes, Hae baby, for reeeeal,” I stressed, emphasizing on the last word. “We’re getting a whole month off.”

“YAYYYY!!!” He jumped up and hugged me with his legs wrapping themselves around my waist like a koala bear. I quickly held on to him to keep my own balance or risk falling on the couch. Hae kept giggling like a baby and I couldn’t help chuckling along with him as well.

It was Sunday and I was at his place keeping him company. Lately I had been spending a lot of time with him at his apartment and today, both Sungmin and Kyuhyun were out on a date so we had the whole place to ourselves.

I jiggled him in my arms. He slapped my head and I exclaimed, threatening to throw him on the couch. That caused him to tighten his hold on me, clinging on to dear life. I groaned a little at his weight.

“Hae baby, I like hugging you and stuff, but you’re getting really heavy, you know.”

“Hyukkie!! Are you calling me fat?”

“What? No, I said heavy, not fat, baby.”

“It’s the same!! I’m not fat!!” He started to wail a little. “Hyukkie’s a meanie!!”

I arched my eyebrows and sat on the couch with him still clinging on to me, just to prove my point. “Oof!! You’re so heavy…” I panted, exaggerating a little. Hae let go of my neck and started punching me in the chest lightly. “I’m not fat!! Hyukkie is so mean to me!!”

I caught hold of his fists and hugged him, my head lightly butting into his tummy. “I didn’t call you fat, baby. I like you just the way you are,” I said into his tummy and heard him giggle at the vibration. I smirked and started biting him through the clothes. Hae squealed because it was really ticklish and started landing fists my back. I growled and attacked him by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter