Dolphin

Frozen Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** Welcome 5 new subbies!! Wow I have 40 subs already!! xDD I can't tell you how much I love every single one of you awesome people... ^_^

OMO OMO TOMORROW IS MY DARLING FISHY'S BIRTHDAY!! ♥‿♥

So what do you say for tomorrow, double update or no?? xDD

 

Donghae’s POV

Hyukkie was leading me through the beautiful beach house up to the balcony. I couldn’t help looking in awe at all the expensive vases and exclusive decorations which were placed all over the house. A huge life-size sea shell replica stood proudly in the corner of the living room. In fact, the beach house was so luxurious that I was mildly surprised there weren’t any maids or butlers around. The whole place was so quiet, save for the sound of our feet shuffling on the polished marble floor. I could literally hear myself breathing.

We reached the top of the flight of stairs and he opened the white door that apparently led to the balcony. He stood next to the door and held out his arm like a gentleman. I forgot about my tears earlier as I saw him give me a warm (and almost apologetic) smile. A little flattered, I wrapped my hands around his arm and followed him out to the balcony.

The moment I stepped on the glowing white tiles of the balcony, soft music enveloped us. I turned in surprise to see a butler, complete in his uniform, standing next to a stereo set. So that was where the music came from. And I was wondering where the help was…

The butler showed us to a small round table. I gasped in delight when I saw what was supposed to be a setting for a romantic candlelight dinner. I felt myself blush as red as a beetroot when I gazed at my boyfriend, who now seemed to look even more handsome, radiating the glow from the candle. He looked at me and gave me a soft smile, brushing his hand across my red cheek, gently rubbing away the last trace of tears from my face. I never felt happier.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

I looked at him gazing dreamily into my eyes. I wanted to make this date end on a perfect note, even if there was a small hiccup in the middle of it. I beckoned to the butler and he brought over our food. Slowly and carefully, he set our dinner down and proceeded to fill our wine glasses. What’s a romantic candlelight dinner without some good wine, right? I twirled my glass and inhaled the sweet aroma.

On the other hand, Hae had been a little reluctant when the butler filled his glass. I touched his hand and looked into his dreamy eyes.

“Hae baby, what’s wrong?”

He looked a little embarrassed. “Uhh Hyukkie, I don’t really drink.”

“You don’t? You mean you’ve never tried it before?”

“I did, once, but I ended up drunk as a fish after a few sips…”

Aww, my baby has alcohol intolerance. So cute!!

“Well then,” I said, “we’ll just have a few sips and we’ll stop, is that okay baby?”

He nodded his head, although still a little hesitantly. I raised my wine glass.

“Here baby, to us,” I grinned.

Hae raised his as well and clanked them together. I couldn’t help a smile when I saw him wincing a little at the strong taste.

* * *

After a good dinner, I took his hand as we walked nearer to the edge of the bal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter