Intentions

Frozen Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five new subscribers!! I wuv you so much!! *throws confetti in the air*

 

Donghae’s POV

Wow. It’s been three years since I started working here. And to be honest, I loved every single thing about it. Well, mostly because of the fishies and the boss. He’s just so kind and understanding… Of course he’s beautiful as well besides having a wicked sense of humour. And he likes teasing me. All of the time. He can just give me butterflies every time I look into his eyes. I don’t know whether he notices it or not, but I’m positively sure that I’m falling harder and harder for him every day. Heck, it’s already been three years. Three long years that I’ve been crushing on him and I bet he doesn’t even know it. But this kind of love is forbidden, is it not? We’re both guys and he’s my boss. I just shook my head and sighed for the nth time that day.

It makes me feel so sad when I think about it.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

I should do something about the butterflies I get whenever I see him around now.

I admit, my personal assistant is one heck of a guy. I just take a look at his soft features and perfect complexion and I feel like melting inside. I guess it’s true that I’m falling in love with him. He’s just so perfect. He may not know this, but one of the main reasons why I chose him as my personal assistant is because I felt this strong attraction towards him and I just acted on instinct. I’m so glad I did what I did three years ago. Now I can see him all the time without him realizing how much I actually needed to see his face to get the energy to work my off every day. He still stares at me occasionally and I’m learning to enjoy his gaze on me. Sometimes we’d have a staring match, with him winning in the end (well duhh, he has had so much of experience already) but his face would still be tinted crimson red by the time we finished staring at each other. Gosh, we sound so creepy. 

I sighed, thinking back about the times we spent together in the lab in each other's presence, thinking how much I appreciate him being around. It's true, we have a healthy mentor-mentee relationship, occasionally joking around or hanging out together with the rest of the staff. The truth is, I want us to be together, but I'm afraid. I don't really know what I'm afraid of, maybe it has been so long since my last relationship and I'm not sure if I'm ready to get committed to another one right now. However, the butterflies in my stomach really seem to approve of him. It figures that they would start fluttering around holding a mini-ball in my stomach whenever I lock my gaze with him. 

Speaking of which, where is he right now?

My thoughts were full of Donghae as I scanned across the lab for him. Said guy was now sitting across the lab, furrowing his brows over a Sudoku puzzle ever since lunch break started ten minutes ago.

“-ah… Hyuk-ah…Earth to Eunhyuk…”

I snapped out of it. I blinke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter