Arrival

Frozen Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Welcome 7 new subbies!! I'm gonna die of happiness soon... XDD

Thanks to AceyCake for upvoting!! Neol saranghae~~

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

The pain sparked through my aching spine and I winced in pain. Falling asleep with a book on my face in a really awkward position sure did wonders to my back. I felt a weight on my left shoulder and turned my stiff neck only to be met with Hae’s hair which smelled wonderfully of vanilla. He was curled up on the seat with his head on me. I tried to stretch without waking him up, groaning when I heard multiple bones cracking. Stifling a yawn, I took a glance at the luminous hand of my watch and saw that it was late in the evening back home. We had already been flying for more than eleven hours and the muscles in my entire body were complaining.

I glanced over my shoulder to see Hae waking up slowly. He was hugging my arm while sleeping and that explained the numbness I felt in my sleep. Hae sat up and rubbed his eyes, mumbling a muffled “Good morning, Hyukkie” before yawning so deeply that even I had to yawn.

I blinked away the tears forming at the back of my head and smiled at him, finally able to stretch myself fully. I did some mental calculation in my head and adjusted my watch according to the time in France. There was only less than an hour more to go, and I leaned back on my seat, massaging my temples and inhaling deeply.

Hae had fallen asleep again. I nudged him, earning a groan as reply. I simply reached my hand under the seats and fumbled around for the bag of candy. I stashed a couple of lollipops and chocolate bars into my pocket before snacking on a chocolate chip cookie. It wasn’t nearly half bad; in fact it was quite good. I opened my neglected travelling book and started reading from where I left off earlier, munching on his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter