Fear

Frozen Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm baaaaack!!!! And I'm still having jet laaaaaaaaag!!! =_=

Awwwwww you guise are the best!!! So darn many upvotes and subbies even when I was absent for so many days!!!! I wuv you all!!! Free hugs for everybodayyyyyy!!!!!! xDD

On a more serious note though, I really missed you guys, and it feels so awesome to be home. I loved all your sweet comments (aww, they just made me turn mushy all over) but you know, evil author is evil, and you're making this author feel kinda guilty already... xP

WELCOME 16 SUBBIES AND THANKYU specialELF, imELF-, annahfr AND eneres FOR UPVOTING!!!!

 

Author’s POV

“HAE!!!”

Eunhyuk burst out of the labs and scanned around the area for Donghae. “HAEEEEE!!!!!!”

“Yes?” Donghae poked his head out from the aquarium room. “Hyukkie?”

“HAE!!!!”

“Uhh, I’m here, Hyukkie.” Donghae waved his arms a little, catching the elder’s reaction.

“Hae… Hae…” Eunhyuk jogged towards his boyfriend while the words that he had wanted to say were all jumbled up in his brain. He could only chant Donghae’s name over and over again.

“Are you alright, Hyukkie?” Donghae asked, seeing the elder’s face looking kind of flushed. “Were you in the lab too long or something?”

“I… need… help… you… my… virus…”

“Whow there, big guy. Calm down. Deep breaths.” Donghae grabbed hold of both Eunhyuk’s shoulders and steadied the faltering man. “Now tell me what you want again, slowly.”

“I need some help from you… I think I’ve come up with something to curb it but I need your virus to compare and make sure…”

“What happened to the cultured virus Kibum and I isolated last time?”

“I don’t know where they went. I’ve searched everywhere. Perhaps Kibum placed it elsewhere, I don’t know. Please, Hae?”

Donghae scratched his head. “Uhh, alright, I think. B-but do you have to stick that needle into me again?”

“Probably.”

* * *

Eunhyuk led Donghae into the lab where Eunhyuk’s latest concoction stood proudly on display in an enclosed beaker. While Donghae walked over to inspect the pale yellow liquid, Eunhyuk began getting ready the tools needed to extract blood from Donghae.

Donghae whimpered at the sight of the large needle. Normally, he wasn’t afraid of needles; in fact it was Eunhyuk who was afraid, deathly afraid of needles. But he remembered how much it hurt the last time, so he instinctively withdrew away from the needle. Eunhyuk felt sorry for him, but it was still needed to be done.

“C’mon, Hae baby,” coaxed the elder. “Close your eyes, and I promise it will be over in a minute.”

Donghae gave him a half-nod and tightly shut his eyes. An alcohol smell wafted in the air when Eunhyuk swabbed Donghae’s arm with it. He yelped when the cool steel point penetrated his skin and veins, withdrawing a certain amount of blood before it was removed. The moment the needle was out of his system, tears began to gather in his eyes. He didn’t know why it hurt, dammit it wasn’t even supposed to hurt at all, but the dull throbbing he felt throughout his arm told him otherwise.

Eunhyuk carefully stored the blood sample away before enveloping Donghae in a hug, wiping the teary eyes dry.

“I’m sorry, did it hurt? I’m so so sorry, baby…”

“I’m fine,” said the younger, standing up and swallowing back a sob. He tried giv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter