Together

Frozen Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

STAHP!!! This is a double update!! Read the previous chappie if you haven't yet!! And you're most welcome... ;D

 

Donghae’s POV

I never thought that I would actually get to hear those three words from him. When he asked me if I would be his boyfriend, I didn’t have any second thoughts and just leaned in to kiss him. His lips felt so soft and so cold against mine. I tilted my head and let the fusion of both our warm and cool lips stay for a few seconds, savouring every moment of his sweet, sweet lips. His neck smelled strongly of strawberries too; I never knew a smell so heavenly. He pulled away and cupped my face with his hands, his thumbs caressing my cheeks. I giggled a little because it tickled so much.

“I guess I’ll take that as a yes, then?”

I tightened my hands around him and nuzzled our noses together. He seemed to still be waiting for my answer, so I did.

“Absolutely,” I breathed.

I wanted the moment to last. My boss, whom I’ve had the hugest crush on since day one here, actually likes me too! The one person who can make me blush to no end, make butterflies dance in my stomach and make me feel comfortable around… is finally mine. After three long years of waiting, my feelings were reciprocated. This makes all those years of waiting totally worth it. And to top it off, I just agreed to be his boyfriend and we already shared our first kiss together!!

KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Fangirl mode: ON.

I didn’t want this moment to end; I wanted to stay in his embrace forever. I blushed a little and buried my face in his neck, thinking what a helpless romantic I am and realizing that I sounded so cheesy. He just held me in his embrace and my back slowly. It sent little jolts of electricity all over my body. I shivered at the sensation. I could literally feel his cold hands through all the layers of my clothing.

We stayed like that for a long time until we heard a polite cough in front of us. I quickly let go of him and attempted to turn away but he still held on to me. My face as red as a tomato (or perhaps a beetroot), I brought my eyes up to the person – no, people – standing barely one foot away from us with a little smirk on both of their faces.

“I see our little Monkey finally caught his Fishy, Kanginnie.”

Kangin hyung smirked even more.

“About time, jagiya.”

I tried prying Hyukkie’s arms off my body and finally succeeded. To my surprise

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter