Catastrophe

Frozen Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Welcome 14 new subs!! Thanks to sjvirus and connieis1 for upvoting!! Saranghae~

Sorry for the super late update!! I've been busy with stuff and now I'm also holding a full-time job in a local bookstore so I'm really squeezing all the time I have for writing... I'm sorry to keep you all waiting... Please, ignore all the typos and probable grammar mistakes (I didn't beta this) and enjoy the rest of the story... *bows deeply*

 

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

I woke up to the feeling of light touches on my lips and I slowly opened my eyes, smiling when I realized Hae was tracing my lips with his fingers. I took a hold of his hand and nuzzled my face in it. I began kissing each fingertip and he laughed, drawing his hand away from my face. His laughter was like music to my ears; a beautiful melody which I could hum along to. I pressed our foreheads together and pulled him close while I was still embedded inside him.

“Good morning, baby.”

Hae giggled. “Morning Hyukkie.”

“Where’s my morning kiss?” I asked, grinning mischievously. I ducked my head down to reach his lips but he pulled away, laughing.

“Eew no, you have morning breath!!”

“Really, baby? I think that’s the least of your concern right now,” I said, my eyes travelling down our bodies, which were still connected. I could see him blushing immediately and biting on his lip oh so ily.

“I… I like it…” Hae shifted a little and then pressed hard against myself, trying to make me sink into him even more.

“H-Hae… Don’t move, I—I don’t want to hurt you…”

“You won’t. Last night was absolutely amazing. I feel like doing it all over again.”

“Ooh,” I teased. “Somebody’s getting really naughty…”

Hae hid his face in my bare chest and I laughed out loud, his soft curls. “I don’t want to get off this bed,” I said, still playing with his locks. “But we still need to get ready for work in… an hour, so perhaps…”

“I don’t want to. I want to stay in and cuddle with you the whole day.”

Much as I really wanted to do that, I knew that we couldn’t actually afford to waste too much time to come up with a solution for the stupid virus. I sighed and slowly began edging out of Hae, although he made it really hard for me because he clung tightly onto my body and refused to let me pull out of him.

“No!! Stay!!”

“Hae baby, please… You’re making me hard again… I don’t want to do you right now or you’ll be limping all the way through work.”

“I don’t care!! Stay in me, please Hyukkie… Don’t go…”

“Baby…” My voice was getting strained and I was fighting the urge to take him again, raw this time. I held on to whatever sanity I had and disconnected ourselves in one go. Hae let out a loud squeal and tears stung his eyes because the friction actually hurt. Whatever lubrication we had last night had all dried off and I bet it had been quite painful for him.

“Shh… I’m sorry baby…”

“Hyuk-kie… Why…”

“I promise we’ll do that again next time, just not now, baby. Now is time to get showered and get ready for work. Come on now.”

I got off the bed and looked back at him in his glory. He held out his arms towards me with a pout on his face.

“Hyukkie… Carry me…”

He was probably too sore to walk anyway so I lifted him up and placed him on my waist, where he wrapped his legs around me. He leaned his head against my shoulder and breathed against my neck, all the while I was carrying him into the bathroom.

Note to self: Hae gets really clingy after .

* * *

Luckily for Hae he wasn’t limping very badly so he could still get through most of the day. Our boss suddenly had this bright idea of putting him under Kibum’s charge the whole day while I fully concentrated on my concoctions, and I heard that Hae had been anything but nice. Still, we couldn’t go against boss’ orders so I tried not to think too much about him or Kibum, who’d probably been clawed and mauled to death by Hae already. Instead I focused on the clear blue liquid in my test tube, trying to somehow modify the previous antidote into something more effective. At least, I hoped so.

I checked my journal again for ideas. I’d just added two more sentences that morning without Hae seeing, and I grinned from ear to ear when I saw them again while playing with the ring on my finger. Honestly, I never thought that things would have escalated so quickly after I asked him out more than half a year ago. The previous night was just the beginning of something really beautiful, and I couldn’t wait till I officially claimed him as mine in perhaps… a few more months into the relationship? I needed just a little more time to prepare myself mentally.

I went back to my station feeling happier than before, dreaming of tuxedos and wedding bells.

* * *

 

Donghae’s POV

Of all the days, boss just had to pick today to separate me from my H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter