Thoughts

Frozen Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update. I got back a little late from school today... Blame it on the extra classes... >_<

Welcome 6 new subs!! OMO 99 subbies already!! I wonder who's gonna be my 100th?? ^o^

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

Aaargh!! How could my baby be so evil to me? He knew I wouldn’t be able to resist him so he does that to me now, all the time?

Of course I gave in to him the instant he his aegyo. We ended up buying two life-sized dolphins that I wonder how we’re going to bring back to Korea with us. He couldn’t stop hugging the plushies with a cute smile on his face though, and just watching him do that made me feel less mad. I sighed at my zero resistance towards him. Perhaps I was spoiling him a little too much. But every time he flashed me that adorably cute smile of his, I couldn’t help thinking that maybe he was worth all my spoiling, after all. Anything for my baby, as long as it made him happy.

* * *

I flipped through the TV channel, trying to find something that we could understand, since everything was in French. My baby shifted next to me, and I gently patted his head before placing my hand around his shoulder.

It was already dinner time when we arrived back at the hotel. We had been a little tired after the aquariums so we went straight to our suite and ordered room service. Now we were cuddling together on the bed, trying to watch TV.

My back was leaning against the headboard while I was flipping channels with one hand and the other around Hae. He had his arms around my body and his head was placed on my chest, lifting slightly every time I took a breath. We were snuggled comfortably and cosily under the blankets. I leaned my head down to place a chaste kiss on his forehead, making him smile his fishy smile as he snuggled deeper into my torso. I simply loved it when he smiled like that; his closed eyes and mouth would be curled up at the edges, and it just made me want to pepper him with even more kisses.

I found nothing interesting on television so I switched it off and leaned my head back. Judging by the regular breathing of my baby Hae, I assumed he was asleep already. I smiled, thinking how it was that my boyfriend really resembled a baby in terms of behaviour and also sleeping habits. He could fall asleep anywhere, anytime so easily, and he also liked to cuddle when sleeping, whether it was with me or his big, fluffy Nemo.

Leaning my head down again, I rubbed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter