You

Frozen Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Welcome 3 new subbies!! :D

And thank you sha_suju for upvoting!! Saranghaeyo~~

 

Author’s POV

They got back to the hotel late that night, after having a wonderful meal of poached salmon with black truffles. Donghae massaged his protruding belly with one hand and sighed in satisfaction. He had had a little too much dessert just now, and he was finding it a little difficult to walk. In the end, Eunhyuk piggybacked Donghae all the way back, with the latter holding on to him like a koala bear. Donghae laid his head on Eunhyuk’s shoulder and lightly kissed the fair skin on his neck. He almost fell asleep, lulled by the comforting smell of strawberries that was lingering in his boyfriend’s hair.

When Eunhyuk stepped into their suite, Donghae was already fast asleep. He gently set Donghae down on the couch and tried waking him up.

“Hae baby, we’re back already.”

“Mmhh, Hyukkie.”

“Come on, wake up for a while, you still need to shower.”

“Don’t want to.”

“Baby,” he started, but Donghae flipped to the other side of the couch.

“I wanna sleep.”

Eunhyuk sighed. He thought he should perhaps convince Donghae to take a bath early tomorrow morning instead. Crouching down again, he picked Donghae’s tired body up, bridal style, and walked towards the bedroom. At least he managed to get Donghae to change his clothes before hopping into bed, because sleeping in jeans would probably be quite uncomfortable.

Eunhyuk changed into a thin wifebeater and a pair of sweatpants. He had wanted to sleep topless, since it was quite a warm night, but he remembered Donghae’s reaction that morning when he emerged topless from the bathroom and thought better of it.

After the lights were flicked off, Eunhyuk started towards the bed. He slid between the cool sheets and put an arm under Donghae’s head, who had turned around to face him. He tangled their feet together, holding Donghae close in his embrace. He closed his eyes as he felt sleep overcome him. Less than five minutes later, the sound of regular breathing was heard throughout the room. 

* * *

Eunhyuk's POV

'Bzzzz!! Bzzzz!!'

I was getting really annoyed by the constant buzzing sound on the table. Here I was trying to catch up on my beauty sleep and the phone had to ruin a beautiful morning for me.

I lifted my hand to the bedside table, reached for the phone and brought the device over. I unlocked the screen and cringed immediately when the bright light pierced through my eyes. The time said 2:35am and I groaned, thinking whoever called me at this hour had better have a good reason. Squinting my eyes, I opened my notifications and was slightly shocked to see 23 missed calls and 14 new messages. I was just about to tap on the screen when suddenly it out. Of course, my phone ran out of battery, and like the smart guy I was, I totally forgot to bring along my phone charger with me to Paris. 

I shrugged and chucked the dead phone back on the table, snuggling closer to my baby. 

* * *

Donghae’s POV

I cracked my eyes open when I felt a warm hand on my face. I saw Hyukkie smiling down at me with a beautiful grin and I felt myself blush again. He was wearing such a thin fabric that I could feel his muscles through the layer of clothing. I traced the pattern on his visible abs, awing at the perfect being in front of me. He bent down to whisper in my ear, and I felt the hair on my neck raise a little at the ticklish sensation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter