Advice

Frozen Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeah. I'm updating today as promised. HOWEVER EunHae are not back together yet. This chapter is to explain what Hyuk did after the ice cream incident. *please don't hate me* >_<

General paper was horrible. I think those teachers have something against me coz all that I studied never came out, instead I had to write about stuff I never even knew existed. Sheesh. =_=

Okay, enough with the complaining. Did you see SuJu's airport fashion?? XDD

Needless to say, Hae's was my top fav (so shoot me, I'm super biased ^.<) but I really couldn't stop laughing at Hyuk and Kyu OMO!!! Literally, had me ROFL-ing for a few minutes. OHMAIGAWSH Hyuk's expression was PRICELESS!!!! *dies while still laughing*

Sorry for the long rant... *sheepish grin*

Welcome 3 new subs!! ^o^

Now... ON WITH THE STORY!!!

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

As soon as Donghae stormed off with Ryeowook, I let myself cry for a solid ten minutes. I have never cried this much for anyone before, and it was heartbreaking to see my baby walk off with another man in front of my eyes.

“You never trusted me.”

Hae’s last words kept ringing in my ears like a broken record. He said I never trusted him. I was loud, bossy, overprotective, over controlling. He would probably hate me for everything I did. I never wanted any of this to happen. Yesterday was just the best day of my life, and I had to ruin everything with my jealousy and inability to think straight when I was clouded with anger. I had let my emotions get the better of me, and now we were both suffering.

I was broken. I could feel my heart break a little every time his words repeated itself in my head. I clutched at my aching heart, sobbing uncontrollably. I wanted this pain to vanish, to disappear, but the only person that could heal it was the person that I had hurt the most.

Heechul hyung’s image suddenly flashed across my mind. That’s it, I should find Heechul hyung and tell him everything. About how much of a jerk I was to Hae. Perhaps he could help. I scrambled upstairs to get my coat, leaving Hae’s wallet on the nightstand. I flew downstairs to hail a cab and I was off to hyung’s apartment in two shakes of a duck’s tail.

Reaching Heechul hyung’s apartment, I knocked frantically on his door until I could hear several swear words coming from inside. I knew then that I had woken him up from his sleep and I braced myself to face the consequences of waking The Kim Heechul from his Beauty Sleep.

“Yahh, whoever you are you’d better have a freaking good reason for making me wake up this early!!”

The door swung open by three inches and an irritated Heechul looked at me rather angrily. I gave him a feeble smile through my tears. Hyung softened his eyes and undid the chain before throwing open the door and enveloping me in his embrace.

“There there, Hyuk, what’s the matter?”

I lost it. I fisted hyung’s shirt and bawled out about how much of a jerk I was and how I had lost my baby just because of a jealous fit and I was now wondering if Hae hated me for it.

“IwassuchajerkandHaesaidthatIdidn’ttrusthimsoheleftwithanothermanandIdon’tknowhowtogethimback!!!”

Heechul hyung had pulled me into the apartment and he was now sitting on the couch with his arms wrapped around me. “Whoa there, Hyuk. Slow down. Tell me everything from the start.”

I took in a huge breath and forced myself to calm down. I started telling my story, not leaving a single detail out. By the time I was finished, I was crying again and Heechul hyung was petting me on my head. He handed me a couple of napkins to wipe my tears dry.

“Now Hyuk, listen here,” hyung started, making me look up at him. “You obviously have a jealousy problem and I’m pretty sure that your boyfriend is well aware of that.”

I nodded my head when he looked at me. Hae most certainly didn’t appreciate it when I got jealous, which was getting more and more frequent lately.

“You say that you love him, and yet you can’t even trust him to be with others, because you’re overprotective, too controlling and bossy.”

“Yah I know that, you’re telling me things I know already.”

“You punk, I’m not done yet. Stop interrupting me.”

I looked at him with my best imitation of Hae’s puppy dog eyes only to have him scoff at me.

“Now where was I… Oh yeah. You,” he pointed at me. “You should stop being too overprotective of him. He’s probably

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter