Gone

Frozen Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arghh. I felt like I had to do something for today. Because it's freaking SUPER JUNIOR'S 8TH ANNIVERSARY!! OMO~~~

You know, lately I've been watching Skip Beat! again... and I just can't stop spazzing over Donghae OMG he's so darn kyuuuuuuute!!!! KYAAAAA~~~~ (ノ・∀・)ノ

See, my exam is literally my last priority. *Knocks myself in the head* >_<

 

Anyways... WELCOME 5 SUBBIES!!! :D

And thanks to yeonjihee96 and LovesAsianDrama for upvoting!! :)

 

Author’s POV

“I can’t believe he just did that!!” Donghae blew out a breath of air in frustration. “Who does he think he is?” He rubbed away the last of his tears with the back of his hand.

“Calm down, Hae hyung. I’m pretty sure he meant well,” Ryeowook tried cheering him up. “If he gets jealous easily, it means that he actually loves you very much.”

“But he gets jealous all the time until it becomes so suffocating, Wook! This isn’t the first time it has happened, you know. I never actually snapped back at him for that until today. He totally went overboard.”

“Well, then perhaps the both of you need a break. He’s overprotective and you’re very stressed by that. Both of you need a distraction. And I know just the thing for you!!” Ryeowook chirped happily.

“Oh? What’s that?” Donghae asked curiously. He had been feeling down ever since he fought with Eunhyuk that morning. He couldn’t believe that an ice cream actually started a quarrel between them. Darn that cursed ice cream.

“We’ll go shopping!!”

“Seriously? Shopping?”

“Well, I always go shopping when I feel down or when I quarrel with Sungie. But it’s okay, once both of us have calmed down we always kiss and make up later,” Ryeowook answered with a smile.

Donghae grinned at the idea. Shopping didn’t sound too bad. In fact, he and Eunhyuk had been so busy sightseeing that he had forgotten about shopping, totally. Well perhaps not totally forgotten, but Eunhyuk didn’t like shopping, so naturally he avoided the malls in Paris and Donghae was kind enough not to complain about it. But now that there was a willing shopping partner, who was he to turn down the offer?

“Alright, let’s go shopping then.”

* * *

Donghae cautiously peeked into the suite. Finding no Eunhyuk in there, he let out a sigh and walked towards the bedroom to change into something more presentable than sweats. He remembered to grab his wallet on the night stand (Eunhyuk must have put it back there) before joining Ryeowook at the lobby, ready to start their shopping adventure.

* * *

The yellow cab dropped both Donghae and Ryeowook at Boulevard Haussmann. Donghae’s eyes nearly dropped out of their places when he stepped into one of the most famous shopping malls in Paris – Galeries Lafayette. Saying that the place was huge was a total understatement. It was gigantic. The interiors were decorated with lights and had a characteristic warm orange glow to it, giving the place a homey feel. Donghae couldn’t hold in his excitement anymore as he dragged Ryeowook towards the shop displays one by one. Ryeowook couldn’t help laughing at his childish hyung and didn’t mind being dragged everywhere like what Donghae was attempting to do.

Donghae stopped in front of a toyshop. He couldn’t believe the sight in front of him. A whole series of plush toys ranging from elephants to tigers to even ostriches were lined up before the awestruck man. He let out a squeal and dragged Ryeowook into the toyshop towards the aisle for the plush toys.

Needless to say, he picked out a clownfish stuffed toy and proceeded to hug it so tight that the poor fish began to look deformed. He then caught sight of a brown monkey plush toy which reminded him too much of Eunhyuk so he decided to get it for him as well. He had completely forgotten that he was still supposed to be mad at him for that morning.

Donghae turned around to see Ryeowook happily hugging a giraffe plushie with one h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter