Candy

Frozen Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thankyu kyuririn for upvoting!! ^_^

Welcome 4 new subbies!! :D

 

Author’s POV

Donghae’s nose was pressed to the looking glass at the waiting area, eyes glued to the plane that was just taking off on the runway. Behind him, Eunhyuk was staggering with the entire luggage that Donghae had conveniently chucked behind to watch the planes in the field from the window. There were two large suitcases, one for each of them, plus a few bags for hand luggage. Eunhyuk brought them over to the window where his boyfriend was hypnotized and lightly tapped his shoulder, then poked his cheek when he turned to look at him. Donghae exclaimed a little at the jab and rubbed his sore cheek, glaring a little at Eunhyuk who was grinning at him, albeit looking a little bushed from dragging the heavy luggage around the airport.

It was already vacation time, and they had been painstakingly arranging their trip to Paris for the past week or so. Donghae couldn’t decide on which colour shirts to bring and kept calling Eunhyuk for advice. When Donghae was done packing he had to get both Sungmin and Kyuhyun to sit on top of his suitcase in order to zip it up properly. He hadn’t been vacationing overseas for a long time and he felt really excited to spend his month-long vacation with his beloved boyfriend in Paris. It was a wonder that he could actually fit nearly his entire wardrobe and a huge Nemo plushie into his luggage. Donghae found nothing wrong about bringing a stuffed toy on a holiday but Kyuhyun clearly had other thoughts when he scoffed at the former for being too childish. Donghae had merely ignored the younger, already used to his curt responses.

It was obvious that Donghae overpacked; Eunhyuk was lugging the baggage around with much effort while his childish and clueless boyfriend was still ‘ooh-ing’ and ‘ahh-ing’ at the planes outside the window.

“Hae baby, what exactly did you pack for our trip? Bricks or stones?” Eunhyuk puffed and wiped away his nonexistent sweat from his forehead.

“Bricks or stones? Why would we need to bring rocks? I thought we needed clothes?” Donghae widened his eyes to look at him. “I didn’t bring any, only my clothes and Nemo,” he continued, looking a little puzzled at Eunhyuk who was facepalming, literally.

“Ahh, nevermind, Hae. Have you got your passport and visa ready? We need to go check in,” said Eunhyuk, tugging at Donghae’s gray hoodie. Donghae still had his gaze fixed on the planes and Eunhyuk had to drag him away from the window before his feet got congealed to the floor.

They finally reached the counter to check their bags in, although Donghae still had a pouty face for being dragged away from the view outside the window. Eunhyuk planted a small kiss on top of his forehead and hugged him. “Aww baby don’t pout, you’re going to be in a plane soon, and not just watching it.”

“But I like to see them take off. Hyukkie, how can planes fly like that? They can’t flap their wings like birds because it stays so still throughout, so how exactly do they do it?” He touched a finger to his chin and looked into Eunhyuk’s eyes. “Is it magic?” he asked, eyes growing even wider than before.

On the other hand, Eunhyuk was busy facepalming himself for the second time. “It’s a good thing you’re so cute, baby.” He couldn’t understand how Donghae could be so serious when asking him a somewhat childi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter