Je t'aime

Frozen Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to DaisyRose for upvoting!! :D

Welcome 6 new subbies!! I love every one of you!! ^_^

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

“Ahh thanks, hyung,” I said for the umpteenth time, bowing every now and then. “Thank you so much!”

“Don’t mention it, Hyuk. Although I kind of surprised myself this time. I don’t usually help people for nothing, you know?”

“That’s because I’m your favourite dongsaeng, right Heechul hyung?” I grinned.

Heechul hyung smacked me in the head. “Yeah, right. You better get your out of here before I change my mind, you idiot,” he scolded, but with a smirk on his face.

I smirked back at him before turning around and fleeing through the door. I had been at Heechul hyung’s apartment for a final arrangement for tonight’s events and also to change into my suit. I checked my watch; five thirty. Perfect timing. I had just enough time to go back to the hotel to pick up my baby. I couldn’t help my mood brightening up instantly at the thought of Hae back at the hotel waiting for me. I was out the whole day since morning, and I missed him so much. Never mind, it was just another twenty minutes or so before I could see him again. I couldn’t wait to see my baby again.

 

Donghae’s POV

“The doors were all tightly shut and the poor girl was trapped in the underground basement for a whole day. She crouched behind the door and listened for any movement at all. Suddenly, she heard footsteps behind her and she slowly turned around—”

“BABY, I’M BACK!!!”

I shrieked and threw the book in the air. I was so engrossed in my reading that I didn’t even hear Hyukkie entering our suite. Hyukkie just stood at the door with an amused look on his face as the book fell right on top of my head, making me yelp in pain. I rubbed the hurting spot with a pout on my lips.

“Yeah, welcome back, Hyukkie…” I said, still rubbing the sore spot.

“Did you get my note? Did you miss me?” Hyukkie walked into the room and held my head in his hands before placing a kiss on my boo-boo. “There, all better now?” he chuckled.

I gave him a small glare and turned to face the other side. “Where did you go? Why didn’t you tell me earlier?” I huffed and crossed my arms on my chest. I was playing hard to get, just because I wanted to see what Hyukkie was going to do. I really missed him, but I wanted to see how much he missed me, too.

“Aww, my baby is pouting?” He climbed on the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist. I could feel his head resting on my shoulder as he blew hot air into my ear. I trembled but managed to keep my composure.

“I’m not talking to you.”

“Hae baby, I really missed you. Didn’t you miss me?”

“Lalalalalala…”

“Baby… Come on, where’s my kiss?” Hyukkie tightened his hold on me and then I felt goose bumps rising on my skin. He was lightly grazing his teeth on my earlobe and I could feel myself losing it. “Baby…” he whispered in that y and husky voice of his.

“Ahh… S-stop that, Hyukkie…” I shivered and closed my eyes. This was my limit. I couldn’t hold myself any longer. One more word from him and I’ll surely…

“Hae baby, I want my kiss… now,” he growled, snapping my last bit of sanity. His lips connected with my neck and I could feel him viciously, eliciting a loud moan from me. I could feel his lips curl into a smirk before releasing me. I quickly connected our lips and he started mine like there was no tomorrow. He bit my bottom lip and I gasped, opening a way for him to push his tongue in my mouth. I fought back, not wanting to let him take control, as my tongue twirled around his tongue and they pushed against each other. He managed to capture my tongue and on it so hard that I let out an extra loud groan, which seemed to make him even more powerful. In the end I gave up, letting him take full control of the kiss and losing myself in the pleasure.

He finally let go of my swollen, red lips and trailed kisses down my neck. I tilted my head back to give him better access. He stopped at my collarbone, biting and on a sensitive spot. I couldn’t help again as his tongue ran over that spot over and over, making my heart beat at an alarmingly rapid rate.

“Hyuk—ah…” I managed to moan.

He let go of my neck and started placing innocent pecks on my nose, my cheeks and my forehead. “Hyukkie,” I finally wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing him lower to kiss him on the lips. “I’m hungry,” I half-whispered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter