Gallivanting

Frozen Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dedicating this chapter to my newfound sibling blossomerry. You're absolutely welcome. xD

Welcome 6 new subscribers!! And thanks to Annitia for upvoting!! XOXO <3

 

Author’s POV

Days passed really quickly, turning into weeks, and both Donghae and Eunhyuk had a whale of a time visiting nearly all the places they wanted to go. Donghae reverted back to a five-year old kid wherever he went, marvelling at all the beautiful monuments and eating all the local food they could find. They had even been to a musical and a ballet performance already, since Donghae actually loved those kinds of stuff.

Although Eunhyuk was okay-ish with the musical, he didn’t really like the ballet. While they were there, he kept muttering something like “girls in leotards and stockings seem okay but guys? Pfft.” Donghae, being as clueless as he was, didn’t mind him at all. In fact, he was so stunned by the way the male ballerina effortlessly lifted the female in the air, pulling off stunts so smoothly like splitting in the air and twirling around until Donghae got dizzy just by watching him. He kept his eyes on the eye-catching male lead throughout the show, not even following the story anymore.

His boyfriend, seated next to him, seemed to notice Donghae’s newfound eye candy and frowned. Eunhyuk didn’t like it when Donghae had his full attention on something else, and what more on this too-muscular man in leotards and stockings, which he thought were a really bad taste of fashion. He grabbed Donghae’s hand, frowning even deeper when Donghae didn’t even look at him. He knew that Donghae didn’t like him when he got jealous, so he proceeded to casually put his arm around Donghae’s shoulder, even though he was starting to boil on the inside, too tempted to kiss Donghae so hard and so rough to remind him exactly to whom he belonged.

He shook the thoughts out of his head. Now wasn’t the time to get jealous.

He just closed the gap between their bodies, leaning dangerously close to Donghae’s ear. He nipped Donghae’s earlobe, gently on it. Donghae froze immediately at the contact, goosebumps forming on his skin. He didn’t know what Eunhyuk was doing, but whatever it was, he felt really good, perhaps excited even. He let out a quiet moan as his pulse quickened. He was shivering in delight. His eyes never left the male ballerina as Eunhyuk continued him, but he couldn’t focus on what the dancer onstage was doing any longer. He was too busy drowning in the slight pleasure he was feeling right now.

Eunhyuk stopped when he noticed that Donghae wasn’t really paying attention to the male dancer anymore. He smirked and placed a final peck on Donghae’s earlobe. Smiling in satisfaction, he finally turned his head and returned his attention to the dancers, leaving his boyfriend in a blissful daze.

* * *

Donghae tugged at Eunhyuk’s sleeve. “Hyukkie, let’s go.” He tried pulling Eunhyuk out of the wine shop but his boyfriend refused to budge even a bit. He was too absorbed into reading the label on a bottle of Romanée-Conti. Donghae couldn’t see what was so intriguing about some drink made from fermented grapes and kept pulling impatiently at Eunhyuk’s sweater.

“Hold on baby, I want to buy this,” Eunhyuk replied, walking towards the counter and handing the bottle of wine over to the cashier. The cashier ringed up the price and Donghae gasped at the figure.

“What’s this?” Donghae did some mental calculation. His eyes widened in horror. “15,000,000 won? Hyukkie, what on Earth?”

“What’s wrong?” Eunhyuk asked, reaching into his wallet for his credit card.

“15,000,000 won for a bottle of wine? Hyukkie, you can’t afford this!!”

“Why can’t I? I know good wine when I see it. It’s hard to find this, you know?”

“But—but…”

“Hae baby,” Eunhyuk pulled him in for a quick hug. “It’s just wine, don’t worry.”

“It—it’s expensive, Hyukkie. Do you really have to buy this?”

Eunhyuk sighed. “Hae baby, I promise I’ll take you wherever you want later, just let me buy this, okay?”

Donghae nodded weakly. “O—okay,” he whispered quietly.

They finally walked out of the shop and headed towards their hotel because Eunhyuk didn’t want to carry his precious wine while gallivanting all over Paris. Donghae plopped onto the couch, going through his map to look for a place to go later. It was just a little before noon after all, and they had all the time in the world.

He lazily flipped the pages on the guidebook and yawned. When he got up to stretch his upper body, the book slipped off his lap and landed on the floor with a page open. When Donghae leaned over to pick it up, he caught sight of the open page and also the place it was advertising. A huge smile crept onto his face and he grabbed the book, running into their bedroom and knocking Eunhyuk down on the bed by accident. Donghae fell on top of him and started jabbering away.

“Hyukkie!! Let’s go there!! Please please please, with strawberry ice-cream and a cherry on top?” Donghae pleaded with his puppy eyes while slipping his hands under Eunhyuk’s body to give him a really tight hug, squeezing the breath out of the latter. Eunhyuk laughed and took a look at the page Donghae was showing him so excitedly. His eyes shone in realization.

“Yes baby, we’ll absolutely go there. I can’t believe that we forgot this place though. And we were here for nearly three weeks already!!”

“We can go now, right Hyukkie?”

Eunhyuk wrapped his arms around Donghae. “Sure, as soon as you let go of me, though.”

Donghae giggled. “But you’re also holding on to me.”

“Well then, as soon as we let go of each other.”

* * *

Eunhyuk stood in line to buy the tickets with a very excited and hyperactive Donghae by his side. He couldn’t help an idiotic smile on his face, seeing Donghae so hyper, as if he had just finished a whole truckload of candy by himself. Which reminded him that it actually did happen some time ago when they visited a chocolate factory and Donghae won the lucky draw contest, resulting in them earning nearly fifty b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter