Explanations

Frozen Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong!! Welcome 3 new subs!! :D

Thankyu fufufufu25 for upvoting!! Saranghaeyo~~

 

Author’s POV

“I thought you said we have to hurry?”

“Yep.”

“Then why are you like this?”

“Like what?”

“Uhh, like this?” Donghae cocked his head and trailed his eyes along Eunhyuk’s arms tightly wrapped around his shoulders before meeting his gaze again.

“Ohh. That. Nothing. Let’s go.” Eunhyuk pecked his cheek and let go of Donghae before opening the car doors and leading the latter towards the doors to the research building.

* * *

“HYUK!!!!”

Eunhyuk barely had time to register the owner of the voice before a figure crashed into his arms, sending them tumbling towards the ground. “I’M GONNA KILL YOU!! WHY DIDN’T YOU PICK UP YOUR STUPID PHONE?? DID YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE ALL WERE??”

Knocked breathless on the floor, Eunhyuk tried his best to stop the figure from strangling him. “Teukie hyung – *cough cough* – let go please – I can’t breathe –”

“Jagiya, he’s turning blue. Shouldn’t you let him explain first before you kill him?” Kangin chuckled, amused, standing next to the horrified Donghae.

“Right.” Leeteuk gave Eunhyuk one last shake before hoisting him up on his feet. “Now. Explain. Why didn’t you answer any of our calls?”

“I forgot to bring my charger. My phone was as good as dead. What happened? You guys missed me so much?” Eunhyuk tried to crack a joke although he could still feel his hyung’s hands around his neck. He rubbed his sore neck. Donghae squeezed his hand comfortingly, rubbing his thumbs over his boyfriend’s hand.

Leeteuk sighed and shifted his weight. “Nothing much. Just get to work.” Casting a side glance towards Donghae, he added in a soft voice so that the latter wouldn’t hear. “I need to discuss something with you. Alone.”

Eunhyuk raised his eyebrows but didn’t question any further. He simply nodded and gave Donghae a quick peck on his nose. “Baby, go and see if Kibum needs any help with his work. I’ll come for you later.”

“Okay. Bye Hyukkie.”

Once Donghae left them, Leeteuk let out a huge sigh and looked at Eunhyuk with somewhat sad eyes. “I really like that Donghae kid. He’s just too cute and naïve for his own good.”

“Hey hey hey, don’t say that, Kangin-hyung might get jealous,” Eunhyuk chuckled, but seeing Leeteuk’s sad eyes, turned serious immediately. He remembered the messages earlier. “Hyung, what actually happened here while we were away? You nearly freaked me out with those messages you know. What about Hae, anyway? And why the sudden final calm message after everything?”

“Follow me.”

Eunhyuk followed Leeteuk into the screening room wordlessly. The elder went to the filing cabinet and proceeded t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter