Home

Frozen Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

STAHP!!!

Read the previous chapter if you haven't. I'm in a double update mood since it's Donghae's birthday today... (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

** You can thank me by commenting, it makes me really happy!! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

 

Donghae’s POV

I hopped into the waiting car. Hyukkie had already piled all our things in and we were getting ready to go home. I couldn’t help thinking about everything that my Hyukkie has done for me. Besides, I also found out that my Hyukkie can get super jealous almost instantly. I grinned a little at the newfound information.

Before I knew it, we had already reached my apartment. I only just realized that Minnie hyung never replied my message asking him if both Kyu and he would be home.

Oh no. Should I let Hyukkie in or not? Would we catch the both of them ‘in the act’? Could I actually properly introduce them to Hyukkie without feeling awkward and all?

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

There he goes again, staring at my handsome face. I thought he forgot about this habit of his during our whole stay at the beach house but I take that back. My baby was still frozen to his spot in the car. I nudged him a little with the bags I already took down from the car.

“Baby, let’s go.”

He stopped staring at me and distractedly led the way to the elevator. He seemed to be fumbling with his phone, checking it every few seconds for a message or something. I frowned. Was there something he was hiding from me? Why the nervous glances here and there?

 

Donghae’s POV

Pabo hyung!! Please reply, where in the world are you? I don’t want anything embarrassing to happen later…

I sensed Hyukkie looking at me so I hurriedly shoved my phone back into my pocket. I saw him frown a little and I panicked, memories from the last twenty-four hours still fresh in my mind. I didn't want to face another jealous Hyukkie.

“It… It’s not what you think, Hyukkie.”

“I know.”

“It’s just, uhh, I don’t know… I just…”

“I trust you.”

“You do?”

He didn’t reply and gave a single nod, not looking me in the eyes. I bit my lip and exhaled slowly through my nose. The doors to the elevator opened and we both stepped in. I punched the button for the 11th floor and then leaned against the walls, waiting for the elevator to begin its ascent. I felt in my pocket for my phone and gripped it tight, waiting for the vibration that never came.

Please, hyung…

 

**Rewind 24 hours ago**

Sungmin’s POV

I couldn’t believe it. Donghae’s boyfriend took him out somewhere for two whole days. I couldn’t be happier. Finally, I have some alone time with my darling Kyu without being interrupted by my irritating baby brother. I quickly called my Kyu over to spend the night. He seemed more than happy to oblige and he appeared at the door in five minutes flat. What could I say? He’s an awesome boyfriend after all.

“Kyu dear…” I dragged him to the couch and wrapped my hands around his neck, pulling him into a kiss. “I missed you so much…”

“Mmhh, Minnie, you smell so wonderful, as always.” He s his arms around my waist and pulled us impossibly closer. He slid his hands into my shirt and drew lightly on my back. I shivered at the tingling sensation he left on me. He then brushed his hand against my ticklish spot and I nearly squealed.

“Ahhh Kyu!! Not there…” I exclaimed, breaking our kiss.

Kyu ignored me and pressed forward, capturing me in another sensational kiss. Everything seemed to disappear as he continued kissing me while softly caressing my body, like he was afraid I’d break for being so fragile. I couldn’t help fidgeting whenever his fingers ghosted over my sensitive spots. He sure knows how to turn me into a mess.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I smir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter