Breakfast

Frozen Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Welcome 1 new sub!! :)

 

Author’s POV

It was harder than Eunhyuk imagined creeping off the couch where both of them had fallen asleep earlier when Donghae was somehow all tangled up with him. But at last he managed to get off without waking the younger. He pulled the blankets up to his chin and tucked him in, placing a loving kiss on the younger’s forehead before tiptoeing into the kitchen.

Last time when Eunhyuk lived all alone, his breakfasts consisted of anything he could grab off the counter, namely cereals or pre-packaged breakfast bars. Now that Donghae was living with him, the younger always made sure that the cabinets were fully stocked with food, ranging from fresh fruits and vegetables to meats, dairy products and also dozens of packets of ramen (not to mention the mountain of chocolate candy stashed in the drawers as well).

Eunhyuk couldn’t be more thankful at that moment when he found a waffle mix buried among the pile of food. He took out the machine and successfully whipped up a batch of heavenly waffles by following the instructions on the box very carefully. Placing the waffles on a plate, he heavily drizzled chocolate sauce in a zigzag pattern and then put a huge scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of the whipped cream on the waffles. He clapped his hands in satisfaction before bringing a tray consisting of the waffles and two shakes – one chocolate and the other strawberry – into the living room and setting it on the table.

“Hae baby, time to get up…” Eunhyuk crooned, gently kissing both of Donghae’s eyes. The latter stirred but refused to wake up. “Ten more minutes…” mumbled Donghae, before pulling the covers over his head.

Eunhyuk grinned and ducked under the blankets as well. His boyfriend was all huddled up and hugging Choco (which Eunhyuk brought out) underneath. He tugged the blue dolphin out of Donghae’s grasp, making the latter open his eyes lazily. “Hyukkie, what are you doing under here?”

“Trying to wake you up,” said Eunhyuk, throwing the dolphin off the couch. He slipped both his hands under the sleeping body before swiftly meeting their lips. He lightly convinced Donghae’s lips to open for him and soon he was shoving his tongue into the younger’s mouth. Donghae only grunted in content when he felt the strong muscle invading his cavern, but he still didn’t want to get up yet.

It was getting hot under the blankets. Eunhyuk kicked them off, exposing Donghae to the morning sun that was shining subtly into the living room. The latter cringed at the sunlight but since his lips were still kind of busy, he couldn’t turn his head away. In the end he just wrapped his legs around Eunhyuk’s waist and attempted to flip them over so he could hide his eyes from the sun without disconnecting himself from his boyfriend.

Eunhyuk broke from the kiss, making the other whine. He stared at the head that was now settling on his chest, the hair tickling his neck. “You really don’t want to wake up, baby?”

“No.”

“I thought you were still mad at me.”

“I’m still mad.”

“Then what are you doing now?”

“Shut up and let me sleep.”

“But I made you breakfast, don’t you want some?”

“What did you make?”

“Your favourite.”

“Waffles?”

“Why don’t you get up and see for yourself?”

Donghae whined. “But I still want to sleep. I’m tired.” He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

“Come on, baby, the most you could have done is ask me if I burned down my kitch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter