Chapter 53

JUST Common Sense

 

It was already nearing summer. The snow that once covered the ground was no longer part of the ground, and spring has already come, soon to take its leave. Months and months that everyone waited for him to come back, at least a letter from him, but no such luck. Once in a while, if one of the guys were lucky, they'd get a short call from him, but that was it. The calls never lasted more than five minutes. Knowing that he was doing fine filled them with relief, but the problem wasn't Luhan anymore. It was Soyoung.

As time passed, they thought she'd become more pale, less active, hurt, but she wasn't any of that. At least she didn't show any of that. She didn't show any sign of not being herself, and that was what worried the guys. 

She was back to her old self, having fun by herself, with everyone, with anyone and anything. To the rest, it seemed as if she had been long done with Luhan, but they all knew her, and they knew she was yearning for him to come back, just like everybody else here. Unlike the rest, though, Soyoung didn't voice any of that. She continued living life as if Luhan didn't exist. That was how she was getting through, and everyone respected that for the time being.

At first, when the boys came to realize that Soyoung was acting as if Luhan never existed, they were against it. They didn't want her to be in denial in such a way, but after being convinced by Eunbyul that it was a way to cope with things after what Luhan had done to her, they were for it. 

Luhan moved away, back to China, and acted as if Soyoung didn't exist first. He never asked questions about her, cut all contact with her, as if she had never existed. If he had put her in that position first, it would only be fair to let her do the same to him. The boys respected that.

The boys.

Were they glad that Eunbyul was there with them. If she wasn't there, they wouldn't know what to do with Soyoung. Having another lady around helped everyone else out a lot. When they only had Soyoung, it was cool, it was fun, but they felt it made Soyoung feel sort of out of it, because she was the only lady. Now, having Eunbyul around, the two hung out a lot more and got closer to each other. Having another friend added to their circle really helped a lot.

As much as everyone enjoyed having Soyoung around, they enjoyed having Eunbyul around as well. 

When there were gathering nights, it made cooking so much easier for Soyoung, not that the boys didn't help out. They did, but having Eunbyul there to help out made everything so much more comfortable.

Especially when there were times when it seemed as if Soyoung was having a hard time, Eunbyul was there, and that made it so much easier for the guys. No one would have to be put through an awkward situation. Of course, Zico had no problem with it, but just knowing that it would probably make things better for Soyoung, a female would be better when it comes to comforting.

"What are we making for the giants tonight?" Eunbyul walked into the kitchen with a few stuffed grocery bags, Kai in right after her with dozens more.

Soyoung smiled as she cut up the vegetables. "Porridge. Season's starting to change, and many people are getting sick. Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Kyung, and Sehun had already gotten sick, all in two weeks. Actually, Baekhyun's in bed right now, so I thought since I'm making him porridge, might as well make it for everyone else."

"But it's so hot outside," Kai groaned as he placed the grocery bags onto the table. He helped Eunbyul placed the grocery items away.

"And it's cool in here. Stop complaining," Eunbyul let out a light laugh. "I think porrige is a good idea. I was actually thinking about making it."

"You told me you wanted some tteokbokki." Kai earned himself a slap on the arm and pouted.

"I told you that last week." Eunbyul rolled her eyes and put on an apron before washing her hands to help Soyoung out.

"We can make some side dishes for those who doesn't want any porridge," Soyoung suggested.

Eunbyul shook her head. "No, porridge it is. If someone doesn't want porrdige, they can come cook for themselves." She checked the boiling pot of rice and stirred it slowly. "Kai, baby, can you help me put the rest of the groceries away?"

"I got it." Kai sent her a smile before he continued doing so.

Once he was done, he left the kitchen before Eunbyul could boss him around more. The kitchen was only left with the two ladies as they cooked for the hungry men out in the living room of Kris's home.

It was movie night, and this time, it was at Kris's place. The last time they had movie night was three weeks ago, and that happened at Chanyeol's house.

As of now, the boys were watching football as they wait for the ladies to be done cooking before they would move onto the movie, which no one knew what it was other than Kris, himself.

"You might as well tell us what kind of movie it is," Sehun whined, taking a sip from the can of coke in his hands.

Kris stared at the TV screen, mind elsewhere. He repeatedly brushed his thumb over palm as if he was uneasy about something. He was, in fact, very uneasy about what was going to happen, but he believed it was for the good. He discussed it with Zico and Kyung since those two were the closest to Soyoung, and he also told Suho about it as well, because Suho seemed to be the wisest of all of them. They all agreed with him to do this, and they all believed it was for the best as well. 

"Kris," Sehun nudged him after calling his name three times and not getting a response. 

The older male looked over and muttered an apology. "What was that?"

"I said, what kind of movie are we going to watch?" Sehun repeated his question once more.

Kris was speechless and glanced over at Suho, who paid deeply attention to football than the conversation Kris and Sehun were having. The rest of the guys were just as interested in the sport. 

"Uh." Kris shifted in his seat and returned his eyes to the screen. "I don't know. We'll decide when the girls are done cooking so it's fair for them."

"Wow, and I actually thought you had something prepared." Sehun rolled his eyes and turned his attention to the screen.

Kris heaved a quiet sigh. *I do have something prepared...*

Once Soyoung and Eunbyul were done in the kitchen, everyone gathered in the living room. Even the sick Baekhyun, who came to lay on the couch. The TV screen now was on the Netflix screen as everyone was deciding what to watch.

"You guys decide without me. I need to go grab something from my room." Kris excused himself and went on upstairs to his room where he sighed endlessly, staring at the desk.

He knew that this could ruin the night if he brought it up, but it wasn't easy to gather everyone up. Recently, all of the movie nights and gather ups, there was at least two people missing. It was quite rare that everyone could make it. Kris wanted to do it tonight, but he wasn't sure if it was the right time.

No, he knew it was the right time. It was definitely the right time.

It wasn't the timing that Kris worried about. It was everyone's night that he worried about.

What if this really does ruin their movie night?

Kris was torn. He was fighting against it and fighting for it.

There was a knock on his door, and in came Suho.

"Hey," Suho greeted as he closed the door. "Are you alright?"

Kris exhaled lightly, his bottom lip, and sighed once more. "I don't know if there's going to be a movie night."

"What do you mean?" Suho leaned against the wall as he looked over at Kris.

"I want to tell Soyoung right now. Since everyone's here, I want to break the news to them." Kris walked to his desk that he had been staring at for a while now. "Like you said, it's going to be up to her to decide whether or not she's up to it, but I've made my decision that she won't be the only one to be in this. I want to be there for her, and I know that if I want to be there for her, I know that everyone else would want to be there for her."

It was quite for some time before Suho spoke up. "I see. So this was never a movie night to begin with then?"

"It was, until I realized everyone was here." Kris looked over to Suho. "Do you think I should wait?"

Suho pursed his lips, deep in thought before replying. "I think right now is the perfect time to tell her and everyone." 

Kris nodded, relieved to have gotten a vote. He grabbed the hand of the drawer and pulled it open. Before him was what he had been pondering about all week long. 

"Let's go down. We'll tell them together." Suho opened the door and waited.

Kris swallowed and grabbed the items from his drawer befoe closing it and returning downstairs to the rest.

It seemed like everyone was still having trouble on deciding what to watch. They were still talking and debating.

Everyone seemed so carefree. Kris suddenly didn't feel like bringing it up anymore, but now that he was here, he knew there was no point in turning back. 

"Guys, I have something to announce," Kris spoke. Everyone's attention turned to Kris, and they stopped talking. "I'm going to be leaving to China in a few days to visit my family."

"What?"

"Why so sudden?"

"You tell us now?"

Kris ignored the comments made by his friends. He looked straight at Soyoung. "I'm not going alone. You guys are coming with me."

He held up what he brought with him. 

Plane tickets.

15 Count.

Kris had bought fifteen plane tickets for everyone without their knowledge. Everyone remained quiet but were very shocked. No one saw this coming, and Kris understood why they'd be shocked.

"Cancel any plans you made for the upcoming two weeks. We're going to be there for five days." Kris pursed his lips before he began speaking again. "I know this is very sudden, but I couldn't find a time to gather everyone up until tonight. I already bought the tickets, so if any of you decide not to show up, I'm going to be very disappointed. It wasn't easy for me to get these tickets. We're going to go and have fun there, alright? We've all had too much on our mind. We need to go on a short vacation."

Upon his short speech, almost everyone cheered. They all seem up for the idea, and very touched, but only one person was speechless.

Kim Soyoung.

And Kris saw that coming. He actually didn't expect anyone to be excited or happy about this, but he was relieved to hear that everyone seemed to like the idea. He knew well that Soyoung would be the one who worried most about this. He knew, because he knew Soyoung wasn't ready to meet that someone.

"Our flight is going to be at 4AM Friday morning, which is just the day after tomorrow. Be prepared. Bring whatever you need, but don't bring too much that you're gonna have to pay for luggage overload, alright. That's something I'm not going to cover for you." Kris took a sigh of relief when they started cheering, shouting, and clapping in excitement.

They couldn't wait for the trip.

What everyone seem to have forgotten was the young woman who dreaded of going where her heart resided.

The night went onto being a movie night where they watched two horror movies before everyone called it a night.

Those who were too lazy and tired to move decided to sleep at Kris's place while the rest went home.

Though Baekhyun volunteered to take Soyoung home, Zico and Kyung interceded his kind offer.

Halfway home, Kyung had Zico drop him off at another friend's place, declaring that he had a project to finish with.

The drive back to Soyoung's place was quiet. Neither dared to speak until they got to her door. They stood there and waited for one another to speak.

Zico knew what was going through her mind. Though he was surprised that Kris had bought tickets for all of them when he said he was going to buy only one for him and Soyoung, he was more than okay with the decision Kris had made. Soyoung didn't seem fine at all with this announcement, and Zico knew that.

"Thank you for the ride." She finally spoke with a soft sigh. "I like your new car."

New car. Zico did get a new car, but driving Soyoung home wasn't because he wanted her to try out his new car.

"Thanks." He gave her a friendly smile before catching her arm when she turned to go in. "Let's talk about it."

Soyoung faced him, swallowing. "Was it that obvious?"

"That you're doubting what Kris has in plan for us all? Yeah, but it's understandable." He twisted the door knob open. "Let's go in and talk about it."

She went in with Zico right behind her. After closing and locking the door, Zico walked over to the couch to sit by Soyoung.

"Let's talk about what bothers you the most about going to China." Zico laced his fingers together as he peered over at her.

She was quiet for a few seconds before letting her thoughts be known. "It just feels weird to think of going there again. The last time we were there, it felt very uncomfortable. I don't want to go there to experience the same feeling again."

"So you're afraid of being uncomfortable?" Zico asked. He received a nod in return. He pursed his lips before nodding and taking her hands into his. "Look, Soyoung. We're all going to be there with you. If you don't feel comfortable with the guys around, there's still me and Kyung. We'll be there to remind you of home. We'll be right by your side. There's nothing to be afraid of, alright?"

Soyoung took in a breath and nodded.

Zico examined her face before bringing her into a hug, surprising her. "If he's the real reason why you're afraid to go there, it's going to be okay Soyoung. You don't think I see behind your mask? You don't think I know how much you miss and worry about him? The others may not see it, but how long have I known you that you don't think I can tell that you're hurting? You just act like he's not even here anymore when everynight, you dream about him, about how happy you'd be if he were to be back. I can see right through you, dummy. Why do you make yourself go through this alone?"

There was s moment of silence before Zico heard her slowly start to sniff, and soon enough, she was crying. Soyoung was crying her heart out as she clung onto him.

Seeing that she finally shows her true emotions, Zico was slightly relieved. Now, she seemed more human.

He brought his hand up and her hair gently. "It's okay to admit that you miss him. Why did you make it as if you don't even care where he is and what he's doing? We're all here for you. We're not here just so that you can just smile and laugh things off. If you weren't comfortable with the others, what about me? Weren't you comfortable around me? Haven't you always been? I'm still your Zico. I'm still the same Zico you went to school with. I'd still listen to all of your problems. I will still listen to everything. If you don't want to face the others about this, at least tell me about it. I hate seeing you go through all of this pain alone."

Soyoung sobbed quietly as she cried onto his shoulders. "I just. I just wanted to pretend that if he isn't here, it won't affect me. I feel like he doesn't care about me anymore. I feel like he doesn't care about any of us anymore. He ignores our calls and texts. He doesn't even contact us anymore. It hurts me to just feel that we're all waiting for his return, and he's not even wanting to know how we're doing. I didn't want to give a care about someone who wouldn't do the same back."

Zico patted her back as she spilled out her words.

"I feel like he think he's better off over there than over here. I don't know. I just miss him so much." Soyoung tightened her hug, trying to stop her tears and to get a steady voice. "I didn't know what to do anymore, so I thought it'd be best if I make it as if he was never in our lives. Just thinking that we might meet him there scares me."

"I understand what you're saying." Zico nodded as he pulled back. He brought his hands up and wiped away the remaining tears on her face. "I understand perfectly, what you're saying, Soyoung, but listen to me, okay? We're gonna go there, and if we meet him, we'll face him strong. We're not going to show him how much we miss him and how much we want him back. We're going to show him that if he's not coming back with us, then that's on him, because we will be fine without him. You will be fine without him, but you know what? If anything, I know Luhan. I may not know him as well as you do, or as well as Kris and the others know him, but I know him well enough to know that Luhan isn't done with us, and he will never be. He's coming back. Trust me, Soyoung."

Soyoung, nodded, no more for words, and wiped the remaining of her tears. This trip for China, she'll trust Zico and Kris, and everyone else.

 

 

"Luhan!" Yun Yi spotted the male and ran over with a smile on her face. "How was class?"

Luhan grinned and shrugged as they walked on. "The usual. Boring, but what can I do? It's a required class." 

They chit-chatted until they reached the bubble tea shop downtown that they always came to get after classes were over with. 

Yun Yi frowned as they waited for their orders. "I have so much to do. I don't think I can even go to the business event this weekend."

"Isn't that the one that your parents have been pestering you about?" Luhan opened his backpack and took out a textbook and a notebook. He flipped through the pages before he began doing his homework.

"Yeah. I just hope I can fit some time for that." She pulled out a notebook and followed his actions as she, too, began working on her homework, though often distracted once their orders arrived. "Luhan, can I ask you something?"

"Go for it," he replied without glancing up at her.

Yun Yi took in a breath and crossed her arms, "Don't you miss getting bubble tea with Sehun?"

 Luhan paused from writing and glanced upat her. "Why do you ask?"

"Cause I realize that we always come here after class. We don't even go to the new smoothie shop down the block that everyone talks about when you told me that we'd go 'sometime next week'." Yun Yi took a sip of her drink as she waited for his response. "Why don't you just keep in contact with them instead of ignoring them?"

Luhan blinked, then he went back to doing his assignment. "I do keep in contact with them. I'm just busy most of the time so I can't talk for long. If you want to give the smoothie shop a try, you can go ahead and try it. I'm not a big fan of smoothie. I just prefer bubble tea."

"You do know that they contact me more than they do you, simply becuase you don't pick up or answer their calls and messages?" She leaned back and studied his expression. 

"I've been told." Luhan didn't spare her a glance. "Sorry, I would talk comfortably, but I want to get this done and over with first. Can we talk about those things after I finish homework?"

Yun Yi heaved a sigh and gave in, deciding to finsih up her homework as well.

They've sat there, finishing their homework, for the past two hours.

Yun Yi was more than distracted, and she could barely focus. There was something on her mind that irked her so much, and she knew it was something that she wouldn't be able to get off her mind.

Kris had bothered her about it, and it was something she felt she must keep away from Luhan no matter what. Who knows what he might do if he finds out? He might even run again, to wherever he could. That was something she didn't want to risk.

So many sighs and headaches that occured, but not once did she even think of telling Luhan. She just felt bad for not telling him. She felt that he didn't deserve to know, but it was something he should know, yet, Yun Yi wasn't going to tell him.

If she was Soyoung, how hurt would she be if someone she love ran away from her just like that and cut off all contacts?

Luhan, though he had gone through so much, didn't deserve a girl like Soyoung.

Yun Yi knew that. Even though she knew Luhan was a definied keeper, he didn't deserve Soyoung. She was too good for Luhan.

Yun Yi had to admit, there was bad blood when the two first met, but over time, Yun Yi did come to accept the fact that Soyoung wasn't that bad. Knowing this fact and how Luhan was treating her, Yun Yi knew she deserved so much more and so much better. Even so, she couldn't do anything if her heart was with Luhan and vice versa.

Yun Yi knew that Luhan held strong feelings for Soyoung. Luhan knew it himself. What Luhan didn't know was that Soyoung shared mutual feelings. He had no clue that Soyoung liked him just as much. The guys had told her all about it, and after hearing that Luhan came back after Soyoung and Baekhyun's accident made her internally rage. At first, she pitied Luhan, but when the guys called, boy, was she mad. 

Luhan was given the silent treatment for two whole weeks without knowing why, and it was only that she realize she was the only one Luhan could freely speak to now that she decided to forgive him. After all, he did explain to her that he didn't come back to run away, but to build his character for, not just himself, but also everyone else. He was wanting to change and become someone stronger than he already was. Yun Yi believed that he could change, and she wanted to help him with that.

That being said, when Kris called and told her that the whole gang would be coming for a visit tomorrow until next week, she almost freaked out. 

She wondered if this would still be able to help Luhan develop his character. She wondered if this would result in good outcomes or bad. She wondered if this was what Luhan wanted. It made her wonder lots of things, but she owed it to Kris.

Yu Xin Lei. She remembered that woman very well. She was the one Kris truly loved.

At one point, Yun Yi did despise of her because she knew that Xin Lei was only using Kris to get to Luhan, but there was also a point where she realize Xin Lei wasn't a bad person. Yet, she drove the lady away, and that was why Yun Yi owed so much to Kris because he had love in Lei so much, so when Kris convinced her to not tell Luhan, she kept it a secret between them. 

Even now, looking at Luhan made her wonder if she was doing the right thing. 

Yun Yi didn't want to ruin another person's chance at love.

 

 

Author's Note♥:

The last time I updated this was about two to three months ago. I really had thought that because it was my summer break, I would get to update A LOT, but things really do not go as plan. For my whole month of June, I was busy with helping relatives move, and honestly, June was such a blur for me. I did so many things, but I can't remember much of what I did. For July, I've mentioned that it was the month I probably wouldn't be able to update because I was out of state, away from home with my aunt. There, the wifi-conection was very bad. It took a whole hour to load a one minute video, and it took forever to load a page. I tried writing, and the result was just very bad, so I just gave up on trying, though I did come on to check all my notifications. I didn't get to come home until around mid-August, and that was only because I had to go take tests and such for College to see if I qualify for taking college courses in high school. Luckily, I passed the test, so I was allowed to take it, but the process was so long for choosing classes and such. I was on my toes the whole time on this college registration that I didn't get time to write. I started my college classes a week ago, and I was busy with it until then, so I wasn't able to write, and now that I've started class, I was so scared I wouldn't get to update at all. However! I was able to write in between classes! So I used up that time to write this chapter out for you guys, because you guys deserve it. Actually, you beautiful people deserve so much more than a 4,000 word chapter, but because I'm a lacking author, fault's on me, so forgive me. Haha, Sorry about that. My high school courses don't start until next week. Now that's when I really won't have time, but I will do my best to update for you guys! I'm planning on really updating this coming Monday, September 7th! If you guys are very loyal, I'm sure you'll know why. If you don't, you'll figure out why that day! It's nothing to worry about though, so no worries! Thank you for being such supporting, beautiful, patient, wonderful readers! I wish you all luck, who have started school already, and I wish those of you luck for your upcoming year of school! And really, stay tuned for the next update! It's what you guys have been waiting for!

 

ThankFor Subscribing∞:
Thanks to these BEAUTIFUL people who subscribed to 'JUST Common Sense'! 
♥ | roxxanne | carpediiem | unrequited-lover | kkatherina | kmarieily | reina-k-D_O | CITYOFJOANNE | KittyC | MsAwesomeTokki | pandamaomao | venasan | Imjustagirlnextdoor | htethnin | Lunew21 | iambrielleiant | Alicevandort | blueisland101 | xkimchi | asian_ninja712 | BlingBlingTiger | pandalolove | saranghaexo88 | Lynnda | Chubbiee | avisdawn | Jiyeon_JN | -Anita | Micha0524 | isabelleloveluhan | KPOPCHICKKAA | snadya | xSungYoung | ChaCha24 | 2pmfan4ever | rheesmiles | asdfjkl_unknown | absadeeheng | i-am-serene | hungryPie | kawailu | rainbow_bananas | AkaruiHoshi | liralyre | SMfan4evrAKB48 | Hellogec4 | Clou9Nine | dreamandshine | KaeJae | Yue97BAL | jungseungyeon | pretty_pamela | Putri02 |akpopfan | jain127 | jujube1908 | laceyblare | Cold-TowardsYou | Natalie_phuah96 | fangirl2000   | ExoticBabyArmy | kimminjung112 | chineseandkoreanboys | dbsk_cassie | oranghead | jia_loveluv | minhyuk-baegopa | PressPlay |jasminejane | krisgangsta | berry1207  |Chocolithugsyukiandini | leehyunae_pearl |I-Love-EXO | bacon9 | hanxing | itzailee Tokkichu | LilRosiie | pupamika | Kpopsizzle | BBgirly | TheRedEyedWolf | xingxingbaekhyeonnie | cutielove1108 | lolydev | Heyinpiniteu | ronnieee | blueskyy  Cakepopsareawesome12 | infinitybaby | LoveKpopBoyBand | exoticstaorin lisatran wariii YuNgWoNnIe Supafast_Jellyfish shin_chaye  scattered  ravenous_red  thekyuhyunie lin_ling9697 chiel13 | Kitty_Min | Haesica08 | CakePOP_Crush | Khimmie | thechanyeolvirus | ggie15 | sela_305 | Rielah| euniice9 | flammerablelovelove | aNDe4STAR | lucy_0960 | JeLLY_BeaNS | xxikpxx | miiskax | Vieffje | Millies | luckystar92 | november11 | shiki3600 | 999666 | natasyaain | MaRiA2000 | chaeki19 | CamillaN | LuhanLittleDeer | PanXxhsu | --bubbletea-- | Kosianfanfics | XXanimexliveActionXX | Iamgay1 | Teamin | louise_sone | djputitbackon | fxkrys | RiaSkittles| | Nubci4 | luhannieyy | Nabylah91 | NightPM | originme0324 | Yeonyeonna | nasaroytaki | Deeena | Joesphine | kwangmin2001 | chinkieachel | naham142 | dawnxiamara | dancingdeermachine | diemsee | yangyomine | sleeplessnight | Deeelfy | Nami_97 | arenith | bygluvar | choxaxa | raniaa | PaoLu42090 | chie22 | KL_PINEAPPLE | Solana401 | Cjayyy | Fishys_Wife | Oswins | chenniey | numico | luckytohaveu | Exo_Fighting | EykaaFinkuru | fian_octa | anvancaro | 10strawberri | Pikrachu | macky1989 | miraluhan | Tafunazasso | TheBlossom122 | venus1014 | lolipop_18 | kirakinz | Asiangirl_21 | kimyunmi | J-loves | RegitaS | chanluhan | kissmelover123 | Stef-Luvs-Kpop | ShadyCakes | ZackeryFrost | anasianlover | naa_ly88 | KaWing | Reyzus | BubblySnowflake | Zawmhan | Kpoplover1307 | bfb1a499 | Hunnnie | beantart | exopuzzle | sharsharr | evolkpop | maizaux | Sparklebutterfly | ManUnited | HyueSung | BANA_STARLIGHT | Yvaine | xxsyfaizh | bevbrandy13 | sweetieana | remyeollie | Aeviou | Vorticism | Kpopidolwannabe| BabyHan | Got7saranghae | seductive_fairy | evoleihsif21 | kpoprocks56 | asimpleasian | 574109 | aretirabell | kawaiifangurl4lyf | xoxo128 | bellaburn | chanyeolequallove | kha7irun96 | seosohee | forevaluvkpop | RosaKhang | joycetricia | Eunhee48 | lourdeslulu | hannamprasetyo | infinitehopes | LovelySoulmate | ekashafyka | zombieee | kiss_xander23 | exofantasticelfshine | -Snow_White- | Qiwenn | Taelin | ainluhanexo | byun_haemi | moonlight07 | Lealiss | peace1212 | myamya | alelealee | hellostrangersheart | oppajj | myamya | alelealee | hellostrangersheart | dodooro | raiza03 | KrYxing | luexoxiolu | nina3132 | Hotcakes1800 | Fluffy_bunny16 | FuzzyBall34| sparklingdresses | its_kimchixx | _yoonie_ | Nessal | fyminseok | Zilkeeny | livihwang | xinfinity2010 | kimchiiee | LollieCupcakes | Thewolf-whocried-ma | sparklingdresses | dekleene87 | squeakumz | Stacy-lacy | HyeMean | Chromic-Karneval | Dian821 | meinim | megan14 | lulumygosh | nakatsudesu2 | ShikshinLovesTurtle | ZLchin | Chocoholics28 | Derpyna | attatya | Grwlhan | SonJieun | babypandacakes | irenexo13 | xiaozharbor | gdlovesme | emeezed | leeyumi | hanasong | christinegorilla | exooverdose77 | wintermintcookie | Giggles02 | babyboo07 | sbroces | Sarnadh | sarishay | Renzo0o | Penbook | maryship | beejanmi | Fadilla | Kim_Joyce | randomlady | fi3srdn | Babey_Ella | rainbowunicorn1 | naegalaxy | kimmeth | patricianicole624 | pastel-sky | thrownhopes | BapUkiss | musicgurl | xoTANox | CNSD999 | EykaaFinkuru | denisse143 | vernfantasia | Dolphin_Uranus | moonlight_23 | playthepiano | Fei_Lin | SakunoEchizen | Zimin131 | hikaraexo| Mizuku | misseunhye | maizaux | rahmasari | MapuiiRalte | Cassie07 | V-Kookie | Keke_Yessir | xxxIBBVIP | lulu_1320 | Zuali_Renthlei | Baconjacon | ohmylulu | XxtaerilxX | AriEdwardStyles | ariannaiman1614 | Ulillia | chachinchong | Jaeheee | fatifatinette3 | Fa_Bicuque | QuE_HaiN | yolandakim | PearlExo | akshurao99 | wirisha | raeofsun | taecmars | krisxoxo23 | AmyLyn02 | shafikahshaf | -bubbletea21- | BrattyBae | xSsehunnie | yeolliepopyeol | rxdicxl | ILooveINFINITE | princelulu | thevoiceofasoprano | angelBBY | Jj_2620 | loikyungsoo | Ss501luv | hahalalatata | yoo_mi | Jacqueline861015 | krispyolk | kmc_jhj98 | cici_april98 | bulblover | loverof88 | myungsoobaekhyun | CheeseLovers | denisaoi | Un1c0rns | shawolmint06 | ExoticLee365 |