Chapter 23

JUST Common Sense

No One's POV

The atmosphere was tense. No one really spoke as the 8 of them sat and stared at their food. When Zico and Soyoung arrived, Kyung along with Taeil and the rest of their mini gang were already at the table. Now that they were all here and the food was already set out, no one took action into dining. No one had an appetite. No one was in the mood for eating and could care less about it. They were all waiting on one person, and that person was none other than Kyung.

Everyone dared not to look at him. They just wanted one thing from today’s dinner out.

They just wanted to know his answer on this night, because they all knew that whatever his answer would be, the flight to the U.S would take place the next morning. They were all awaiting his answer.

Kyung, who was tired of having to be in this atmosphere decided to pick up his utensils and started picking at his food. “You all should eat. Haven’t you all learned to savor your food?” He took a bite of the pasta in front of him, trying his best to ignore their eyes.

The others sighed in defeat and decided to dine in as well. After all, if his decision really is to leave then this would be their last meal together. Of course they would savor it.

“This is really good,” Kyung grinned as he took some of his pasta and placed it on Soyoung’s plate, across from him. “Soyoung, have some of this.”

Soyoung swallowed hard. *He’s being extremely nice…* Soyoung didn’t say anything but nodded slightly. Her hands were shaking as she reached for the food he had given her.

“You too, Zico,” Kyung said, repeating his action and putting some food onto the elder’s plate. He looked over at the others. “Should I order some more of miens for you all?”

“Hyung, we’re fine,” P.O answered for them.

Kyung nodded and returned to eating.

Zico didn’t touch his food and just looked down at it. He tightened his jaw and clenched his fist under the table.

The rest awkwardly ate with no appetite in mind.

“Yah,” Kyung looked at Zico. “Why aren’t you eating? The food here is great! Haven’t you learned not to waste--?”

“Cut your crap!” Zico cut it, gaining attention from everyone in the restaurant. “I’m tired of it. Your pretending is doing us no good!” He took a deep breath to calm himself before lowering his voice but kept his eyes down. “If you’re going, then just say so. You guys let me know his answer. I’m leaving first.”

He stood up and walked out of the restaurant.

“Jiho!” Soyoung yelled after him, as she stood up.

“I’ll go after him,” Kyung stopped the female. He flashed her a smile. “I better see you on the first day of college. Don’t forget. It starts in a week.” He gave her a wink before running out of the restaurant.

“Y-yah, what does that mean?” Taeil continuously patted Jaehyo’s shoulders as the others deciphered what Kyung had meant.

Soyoung let out a long sigh as relief washed over her. She was brought to tears upon replaying his words in her head. *He’s not leaving. He’s staying here. Kyung’s not leaving me.  He’s staying here in Seoul with me. He won’t be leaving me.*

 

 

 

 

“You actually thought I wouldn’t find you here?” Kyung mocked as he took a seat next to the solemn friend of his.

Zico ignored him, all the anger he had in him gone. He wasn’t mad. He wasn’t disappointed. He was just… feeling lonely. Sure, there would still be Soyoung if Kyung does leave. And heck, he has work to occupy him every day along with school, but having Kyung be gone? Zico didn’t want to think of it as the truth.

“You know, we should actually be spending today with Songhye and my mom,” Kyung voiced his thoughts. “Since they’re leaving tomorrow, you know?”

Again, Zico didn’t answer and Kyung sighed. “Fine. I get that you’re mad because I stalled time to tell you that I’m actually not leaving, but can’t you be glad that I’m actually choosing to stay here?”

“Thank you,” Zico finally muttered a word.

Kyung gave him a look. “Seriously? That’s all you’re gonna say after I stressed out about this decision?”

“Fine,” Zico rolled his eyes. “Thank you for choosing to stay, because I don’t know what fun Soyoung would have if you were to leave.”

*That guy will never admit that he’ll miss me. That’s Woo Jiho.* Kyung chuckled. “Yeah, I was being considerate.” Kyung sighed and the smile on his face vanished. “What if I did choose to leave? What would happen then?”

Zico decided to just listen and not speak at all. Just listen to Kyung.

“You know, a big part of me was actually wanting to go to the states,” Kyung admitted. “The day Songhye asked me to go, I wanted to say yes so bad. I was selfish then, and I was so eager to leave for the states. The only thing that held me back was the fact that it was Songhye who had asked me. That was the reason why I didn’t reply right away. If it was somebody else who had asked, I know I would’ve said yes. Even if it was some stranger, I would’ve answered yes, but because it was Songhye, I couldn’t say yes. I couldn’t answer yes to someone who hates me so much.”

Zico’s jaw tightened. *She doesn’t deserve a family like hers. She deserves no love from them at all.*

“You want to know the reason why she despises of me so much?” Kyung perked up the question. Zico didn’t answer and Kyung took it as a go. “She said that it wasn’t out of envy or anything, but the fact that I was so close to someone she loves that made her hate me.”

Zico froze upon hearing his words. Songhye’s reason for hating her own brother. *Someone she loves…? Is she possibly talking about me?*

“You might’ve guessed it’s you, right?” Kyung nudged his friend. “Well… You’re not wrong then, if you thought that. I’m quite surprised that Songhye noona still has feelings for you. Jiho, I’ve never asked you before because I wanted you to have your own privacy and I knew it was only fair for you to keep things to yourself, but now, I want to ask you this not as your friend, but as your ex’s brother… What did happen between you and Songhye? You never spoke about it and Songhye would never tell me. As her brother, I want to know what had happened between you two to cause such huge hatred you have for each other.”

Zico frowned but nothing came out of his mouth. How was he supposed to tell Kyung the truth? The truth that now, thinking about it, it still hurts Zico himself.

Kyung sighed heavily. “I didn’t expect you to tell me anyways… But I just want to let you know that she still loves you sincerely. As weird as it is for me to tell you that, I want you to set things right with her. I know you no longer have feelings for my sister, and I’m totally fine with that.  I just want you to make sure she gets the fact that you’re no longer in the position of being her lover.”

“Doesn’t she have a fiancé?” Zico decided to speak. “How can she still be in love with me? That’s impossible.”

“I’ve known Songhye since my birth,” Kyung managed a laugh, “And I know it when she’s found someone she truly wants to be with. Sure, she has a fiancé and that was the reason why she left the family in the first place, but have you ever thought about why she chose to get engaged? Why she wanted to get married so fast? She wanted to get away from you.”

Zico sighed heavily. He wasn’t ready for all of this. He knew it would come some day when Kyung would talk to him about him and Kyung’s sister, but he didn’t want it to be today. Heck, he would never want it.

“I’m sorry,” Zico apologized. “If it weren’t for me, she wouldn’t hate you. And most of all, if it weren’t for me, she wouldn’t have left. I’m truly sorry, Kyung.”

Kyung shrugged with a flop-sided smile. “I don’t mind. It only made me stronger.”

“About how we broke up…” Zico started, but stopped. He was scared of telling Kyung. For once, in his whole entire life since he’s known Kyung, Zico was scared to fill him in on some information. “Let’s leave that story for later… When I’m ready to tell you.”

Kyung frowned slightly but nodded anyways. “Fine. But you better do so before we all get old and . I don’t want to be trying to beat the out of you when we’re in our 90’s.”

A smile surpassed on Zico’s lips, as so did Kyung’s.

*When I’m ready, I’ll let you know…* Zico thought to himself. *When Songhye returns to the states, I’ll let you know. I don’t want you to be more disappointed in your sister more than you already are, Park Kyung.*

 

 

 

 

 

Even though she has already said her apologies, they still weren’t on great terms. Luhan ignored her and she tried her best to avoid him. After the text, he went home expecting her to be there, but instead, she was cooped up in her room in which Luhan didn’t mind at all. He knew Yun Yi like the back of his hand. She never admits defeat and now, knowing that she did, she felt embarrassed.

The day started out quite awkward. Luhan didn’t even glance her way and she tried her best not to look at him. Luhan only spoke to his parents and Mei Lien, but not Yun Yi and Yun Yi did the exact same. Lucky for them, neither did the parents nor Mei Lien notice this.

“Luhan ge,” Mei Lien jumped onto his bed as Luhan was reading a book in his hands.

All attention shifted to the little girl on his bed as a smile came upon his face. “Yeah?”

“Do you think I can hang out with Soyoung jie jie today?” she wondered, hope lit in her eyes. “I want to play with jie jie again before I go back home.”

Luhan almost flipped out from forgetting that he had told Soyoung that he would bring Mei Lien over today. “Of course!” Luhan gladly agreed. “Soyoung asked the same thing yesterday. Let’s go over now. What do you say?”

“YES!” Mei Lien cheered as she jumped off the bed. “I’ll go put on my shoes right now! Ge ge, hurry up and come, okay?”

Luhan nodded with a grin on his face before the little girl ran out. Laughter escaped his lips before he placed the book down on the counter and got up. As he was about to leave his room, he caught himself looking at the mirror. He examined his clothes. *Hm… Should I change my shirt or not? It looks sorta plain…*

Ge ge!” Mei Lien shouted from the bottom. “Are you ready yet?!”

Luhan tilted his head. *I’m just going over to a neighbor’s place anyways.* He dismissed the thought about changing and went down the steps. “I’m ready. Let’s go.”

 

 

 

“Mei Lien!” Soyoung shrieked from excitement upon seeing the little girl in front of the door. She bent down and scooped her into a tight hug.

Jie jie!” Mei Lien returned the excitement.

*Are girls always like that?* Luhan thought with a grin on his face. It was then that he saw a male approach them from the couch. Luhan frowned slightly. *It’s that one friend of hers again…*

“Hey! It’s the Luha guy!” Kyung perked as he made his way over to the door. “Nice to see you again.”

“It’s Luhan,” Soyoung corrected her friend once she pulled away from the younger female. She glanced at Luhan and gave a faint smile. “Sorry. They’re as bad as me when it comes to names.”

Luhan wanted to laugh. He wanted to show that he understood where she’s coming from. He wanted to show that he certainly did find it funny. But he wouldn’t. At least not in front of Kyung. So instead, he nodded at her.

“Well, I brought Mei Lien over like you wanted,” Luhan spoke. “Were you panning to go anywhere today?”

Soyoung happily shook her head. “No, I was planning to stay home all day, actually.”

“I see,” Luhan muttered before bending down to Mei Lien’s height. He made the girl face him. “Listen to Soyoung well, okay? I’ll come pick you up around 8 PM or so.”

“Yes, Luhan ge ge!” Mei Lien saluted before darting into the house after taking her shoes off.

Luhan smiled to himself and straightened. “If she causes any trouble, I’m sorry. Just phone me-- … Just phone my house phone. You know the number, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do,” Soyoung smiled, “And don’t worry. I’m sure she won’t cause any trouble at all.”

Luhan nodded and was about to return home when Soyoung stretched her arm out and grabbed onto his arm before he could leave. He looked back with raised brows.

“Um… The reason why I wasn’t planning to go out at all today was because we’re having a party here today, and we’re getting prepared for it, so… Would you like to stay for the party?” Soyoung questioned the male.

Luhan hesitated on the answer. Did he want to stay? Would it be better if he stayed?

Kyung pushed Soyoung to the side and stood beside Luhan, putting an arm around the guy’s shoulders. Luhan’s eyes widened from the intimate action of his.

“If a guy doesn’t answer, it means yes,” Kyung smirked. He looked over at Luhan. “Just come and stay. It’s not like you’re gonna get harmed here.”

Before Luhan could protest, Kyung pushed the poor guy into the house, leaving a baffled Soyoung by the door.

Soyoung tilted her head. “Did he just—Did Kyung just do that?” A laugh escaped before she closed the door and went to join Mei Lien at the couch.

 

After some hours of preparation, more people had gathered at the backyard of the Kim’s and more people were coming, as Luhan had been told by Soyoung.

Mei Lien, who wasn’t necessarily used to so much Korean people around her, stayed and painted in Soyoung’s room in which the older female would go to check on her every fifteen minutes or so. Of course, the little one was enjoying herself.

Soyoung cracked open her room door and peered in without making any sound only to see the little girl happily painting another picture while she laid the previous one down to dry. A smile crept upon Soyoung’s face. *I was like that when I was her age. She’s such a cutie pie.*

Quietly closing the door, Soyoung turned around to return downstairs but let out a soft yelp upon seeing Luhan right behind her. She held her heart from beating so fast from the sudden shock.

“Luhan!” Soyoung hissed. “Don’t do that!”

“Do what?” the male feigned innocent.

She brought up her hand and lightly hit his shoulder multiple of times. “If you’re gonna follow then at least make some noise! I literally thought you were some ghost!”

Luhan smirked, “You believe in that stuff?”

She sighed, “In other words, I was just shocked, okay? Say, what are you doing up here?”

“Can’t I check up on Mei Lien?” he shot at her.

“Oh, right,” Soyoung stepped aside to give him enough room to enter the closed door.

Luhan gave her an expression that clearly says ‘are-you-kidding’ in which he only laughed at afterwards. “I trust you when it comes to Mei Lien, you know? So if you’re not making a big deal about anything, then I already know that she’s doing fine.”

*Hm… He’s pretty thoughtful.* Soyoung nodded. “Okay then. So now, we can go back down.”

She made her way passed him but was quickly pulled back into the guest room, which was across from Soyoung’s room. Her eyes widen upon being pulled the opposite direction she had intended to go.

“What are you—“

“I want to talk to you,” Luhan cut her off, quickly closing the door before anyone could come up the stairs and see them. Without looking at it, Luhan locked the door with a swift move, his eyes placed on Soyoung only. “Can I?”

With how close the two were, and with the lights off letting the moonlight break through the window, Soyoung couldn’t register what he had said.

“Hey, say something,” Luhan whispered.

*Does he not notice how close we are to each other?!* Soyoung’s mind screamed, but she showed no panic. “Um… Y-yeah.”

Luhan furrowed his brows, “Why are you stuttering?”

“Can you…” Soyoung began but slowed to a stop. Luhan’s grip on her wrist was still tight and he hadn’t let go of his hold yet. She was starting to feel uncomfortable. She jerked her hand to get a reaction from him, in which Luhan finally got the clue.

His eyes widen, only realizing now about how close he was to the female he used to despise. Immediately, Luhan dropped his hold on her and he took a great step back. “S-sorry.”

“Yeah, that’s fine,” Soyoung muttered, looking down. Now this was awkward. “So um… You said you wanted to talk?”

“Oh!” Luhan immensely replied. Soyoung knew that he was frantically trying to move on to something else so it wouldn’t be so awkward. “Yeah, I wanted to talk to you. Do you have time?”

“Hm… Considering the fact that you pulled me in before I could even say anything already takes away the point of asking that question,” Soyoung mused, “But yes, I have time.”

Luhan felt blood rise to his cheeks and he knew well that he was blushing. *Ugh… This is so embarrassing! Thank god the lights aren’t on.*

“Hm, it’s pretty dark in here.” Soyoung reached for the light switch but Luhan quickly stopped her by reaching out and holding onto her hand, surprising both of them once more.

“I-I like it dark. Plus, it makes no difference. We’re only going to be in here for about a minute. I just want to talk to you really quick. Because there were so much people you were chatting with, I couldn’t get my turn to speak to you.”

“Oh… Well, speak then,” She urged him to.

“Say, is it your birthday today or something?” Luhan got straight to the point, naturally letting it flow out. If he didn’t have that natural side to him, boy, would he be in big embarrassment. “I was never informed about what this party is about.”

Soyoung registered what he had said and let out a small laugh before shaking her head. “No, it’s not my birthday. Didn’t Kyung tell you? This is a party for him.”

“Is it his birthday?” Luhan asked, glad that Soyoung wasn’t as tense as before.

“Nope,” she gladly replied. “It’s more like a … Hello party.”

“Hello?” Luhan was utterly confused. A hello party. It didn’t make any sense to him. “Did he arrive a couple of days ago or something? Everyone seems to know him down there.”

“Those are friends from our high school,” Soyoung informed him. “A couple of days ago, things got really complicated, you can say… No, it really did get complicated. Kyung was supposed to leave to the U.S for good today, but we got word that he would be staying here in Seoul, so we’re just celebrating the fact that we wouldn’t be losing anyone important in our lives. That’s all.”

“Then shouldn’t you be celebrating that every day?” He didn’t get it. A party for that? Wasn’t that sort of… Pointless?

Soyoung laughed lightly but nodded, “You’re right. It should be celebrated every day, but I wouldn’t want to celebrate every day and having to clean the house every day after others. Hm… Since you’re here, why don’t you let Kris them know about the party and have them come over to enjoy themselves?”

Luhan arched a brow. “And why should I do that?”

“Let’s see this as a hello party for Kyung and a goodbye party for Yun Yi and Mei Lien,” Soyoung gladly suggested. “It seems like you had no plans of making a good bye party for them. We can do it here. Go bring Yun Yi over.”

Luhan had told Soyoung earlier about how Yun Yi was doing. More like, how the two were ignoring and avoiding each other. He was glad that Soyoung didn’t pester further into the situation, because he wouldn’t want to answer any more than what he had already told.

Luhan hesitated. Even though he knew that Yun Yi was to go home soon, he couldn’t bring himself to forgive her. Call him stubborn, but he hates it, repeat: hates it, when an apology isn’t meant from the heart. He knew that Yun Yi hadn’t necessarily meant it from her heart, because if she did, she wouldn’t be avoiding Luhan. She would’ve said it to him personally, even after text. But she didn’t.

“Here, give me your phone,” Soyoung held out her hand. Luhan curiously glanced at her. She sighed. “No, I’m not going to text her for you. I just want to see it really quick.”

Still curious about what she wanted to do, Luhan didn’t argue but pulled out his phone from his pocket and handed it to her.

Soyoung took it and swiped the screen before frowning slightly. *It just has to be in Chinese.* All of his icons were Chinese characters. All of his apps were in Chinese. Even the names to his address book were Chinese. *How does he manage to do so well in Korean with all of this Chinese?!*

Luckily, Soyoung found a few names that were Korean characters, and lucky she was, because she knew some of those few people. *Suho… Hey! That’s the nice guy with that cute smile!* Her face lit up with a smile before clicking the green ‘call’ button.

“What are you doing?” Luhan tried glancing over, but Soyoung only pushed the phone up to her ears. *Is she calling someone??*

Soyoung ignored Luhan’s question and instead, answered the other line, who had answered her call through his phone. “Suho?”

Soyoung could hear the uncertainty behind Suho’s voice as she knew the guy wondered about who the female behind Luhan’s phone could be. “Uh, yeah. Hello, this is Suho.”

“Hi, Suho!” Soyoung greeted as Luhan’s eyes widen upon realizing who she had called. Yet again, Soyoung ignored the guy. “This is Soyoung.”

“Oh, Soyoung!” Luhan heard Suho’s surprised voice on the other end as he sulked. He can’t just take his phone away from her. “Hi! Is there something you need? Considering the fact that you have Luhan’s phone?”

“Yes, of course,” Soyoung smiled, speaking into the mobile device. “I’m having a party at my place right now. Why don’t you come over and bring the others with you?”

Luhan couldn’t hear Suho’s part anymore, of course because the guy had quieted down from his outburst of hearing that Soyoung had called him instead of Luhan.

“Don’t think awkward or anything. Think of it as a goodbye party for Yun Yi and Mei Lien? Originally, the party was meant for a friend of miens, but it just came to mind that Mei Lien and Yun Yi are returning to China soon, so I thought it wouldn’t hurt to make a party for them too. How about it?” Soyoung explained as Luhan sighed and leaned against the wall.

“Cool! Okay, see you soon then. Remember, my house is the place right across of Luhan’s,” Soyoung reminded Suho before hanging up with a huge grin on her face.

“You sure made that useful,” Luhan snickered before taking back his phone when Soyoung handed it over.

“Wasn’t I supposed to?” Soyoung laughed before patting Luhan’s shoulder. “They’re coming soon, so go grab Yun Yi.”

“I… I don’t want to,” Luhan stubbornly answered, surprising Soyoung in the process.

She frowned slightly. “But it’s her party.”

“Not,” Luhan replied. “It’s Kyung’s, isn’t it? Don’t squeeze two parties in like that. It won’t be fair for Kyung.”

Soyoung rolled her eyes. “He’s totally fine with it. Trust me.”

“That doesn’t mean Yun Yi is,” Luhan argued, feeling slightly guilty for making his point in such a way. *Great. Now I sound like a complete jerk again, don’t I?*

Soyoung’s smile faltered to a saddened one. “You’re right. I almost forgot, she doesn’t like me…”

He immediately began the guilt felt upon hearing her say that. No one has ever told her such a thing about Yun Yi’s hatred toward Soyoung, but she knew it anyway. *Like you or not, that’s her fault. You’ve done nothing wrong.*

“That doesn’t mean you can’t like her,” Luhan tried to lift up her spirit. “I mean, yeah, you can if you want. You know what, I think I’ll bring her over. Yeah, I’ll do that—“

Soyoung’s laugh cut him off abruptly.

*Why is she… Why is she laughing?*

“You’re too cute,” Soyoung laughed. “Don’t force it on her though. If she doesn’t want to come, don’t make her.”

*Cute? Me? Pfft! What the heck?* “I’m not cute,” Luhan rolled his eyes. “And yes, I know very well to not force her. Now, if you’d excuse me.”

Luhan pushed Soyoung to the side before pulling the door open and walked out.

She laughed slightly, once again. *He’s such a kid.*

 

 

 

*It’s been at least an hour already and Luhan hasn’t returned yet. I’m starting to wonder if anything hectic had happened…* Soyoung that nonchalantly.

On the other hand, His friends made it before he did, and they weren’t even across the street! Well, most of them came. Unfortunately, some of them couldn’t make it due to having plans, but a majority of them made it, so it was a good thing. The house was starting to get packed, but Soyoung didn’t mind. Everyone seemed to be enjoying their time at the party & Luhan’s friends seemed to be a nice addition to the party. Everyone seemed to be getting along, which was an absolutely good thing and the bright part about the party was the fact that Kyung was enjoying himself.

Soyoung sighed in content before quietly escaping the party and walked up the stairs. The 2nd floor was the floor that she had forbid people to enter. Only the first floor was where the party took place.

“Still painting?” Soyoung asked as she entered her room only to see the little girl still at her paintings.

“Yup!” Mei Lien answered as she focused on the drawing. “This is my ultimate master piece so I want to do well on this painting.”

Soyoung went to sit across from Mei Lien. Mei Lien forbid her to see the master piece until Mei Lien was done. The little girl had a strict rule she follows and this was one of them.

“Can you tell me what you’re painting?” Soyoung questioned.

“Hm… I’ll give you a hint,” Mei Lien beamed. “I’m painting a tall and handsome guy.”

Soyoung scoffed playfully. “Is there only one tall and handsome guy? There’s so much in the world. I won’t be able to guess just one out of all of them.”

“Well, you know this tall and handsome guy,” Mei Lien tried making her hint easier.

Soyoung thought about the possibilities. *Could it be… She’s painting Luhan?*

“You really can’t even guess, jie jie?” Mei Lien sulked. “How do you not guess? There’s only two handsome and tall guys that you know.”

Soyoung raised her brows. “Oh? How do you know? What if I know more?”

“Then you would’ve gotten yourself a boyfriend already,” Mei Lien joked. Her answer caused Soyoung to laugh.

*Can she get any smarter?*

“Come on, Soyoung jie jie, guess. Just take a shot at it,” Mei Lien urged. The elder nodded and went into thinking mode.

To be quite honest, Soyoung could only think of one specific person. Lu Han. No one else, but she wouldn’t tell Mei Lien that. The little girl would mock her to no end. If she says Luhan, of course the little girl would say that Soyoung thinks that Luhan’s handsome. Soyoung would never take the chance to show that she thinks Luhan is handsome.

“It’s me,” a male voice spoke from the door. Both heads turned towards the door only to see Luhan by the doorway before closing the door and sat by Soyoung. “Right, Mei Lien?”

The little girl nodded. “It’s Luhan ge! Soyoung jie jie, how did you not guess that? It was so obvious.”

“Oh… You said handsome,” Soyoung pointed out only to earn a laugh from the little girl and a slight grin from the male. A smile plastered onto Soyoung’s face. “Ah, where’s Yun YI? Did she come?”

“Oh, yeah, she did,” Luhan nodded.

Soyoung could see the stress in his eyes and she immediately regretted telling him to take her over. *Did they argue again?*

“Yun Yi did come?” Mei Lien questioned. “Why?”

“This is also counted as your good bye party,” Luhan grinned, ruffling the little girl’s hair. “So enjoy yourself here too.”

Soyoung pursed her lips and looked down at her fiddling hands. Maybe it wasn’t right for her to suggest such a thing. Luhan sounded so… unhappy about the thought. *Did I do wrong?*

“Yah, come downstairs,” Luhan nudged Soyoung. “Because you openly invited that this is sorta like a goodbye party, I decided to contribute to it too. I ordered some more food and a huge cake. It’ll get here in a few minutes. Make sure to come down.”

With that, Luhan stood up and left the room. Soyoung sighed unknowingly. *Is he upset with me to force him to do such things?*

Jie jie, don’t worry,” Mei Lien smiled a melancholy smile. “Luhan ge is just being considerate. He’s not upset with you.”

Soyoung perked interest in the little girl. *How did she know…?*

“Your face shows your emotions. You’ve let you guard down again,” Mei Lien smiled. “Because it’s also a goodbye party for me, will you guide me through the party, jie jie?”

Soyoung sighed in relief before smiling. “Of course.” *Luhan’s not upset with me… But why do I still feel as if I’ve done something wrong?*

 


 

 

Author's Note♥:

I owe you guys this one! I know, the story's going pretty slow & I'm sorry that I'm making it go so slow. I'm trying to my best to pace things up without making everything past by in a blur. I really am trying. I've been thinking about it a lot lately about how I should make things go faster. Please understand me in this way. I'm doing my best. 

Also, I just wanted to let you guys know, although some of you probably won't care, but I'm a HUGE Starlight, meaning that I'm a huge fan of VIXX. Are any of you guys fans of VIXX? I just wanted to express that I'm truly touched about the fact that VIXX finally won 1st place for once! I'm so happy. They truly deserve it. They're always working so hard, so I'm really touched. I cried rivers of tears of happiness. Again, I'm truly touched by this fact. Haha. I thought that they'd win back when they were prmoting Hyde but they didn't, which was quite surprsinging for me, but I'm really glad that they won for VOODOO DOLL. I've got to admit, as much as I love their bright concepts, I'd rather they do dark concepts more.

Anyways, again, thank you all for reading & Supporting this story! I've hit the 8O subscribers mark! Thank you so much!

Don't forget to COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE & OR UPVOTE on your own will. I'd very appreciate it though ;D

 

 

Thanks For Subscribing∞:

Thanks to these BEAUTIFUL people who subscribed to 'JUST Common Sense'!

| roxxanne | carpediiem | unrequited-lover | kkatherina | kmarieily | reina-k-D_O | CITYOFJOANNE | KittyC | MsAwesomeTokki | pandamaomao | venasan | Imjustagirlnextdoor | htethnin | Lunew21 | iambrielleiant | Alicevandort | blueisland101 | xkimchi | asian_ninja712 | BlingBlingTiger | pandalolove | saranghaexo88 | Lynnda | Chubbiee | avisdawn | Jiyeon_JN | -Anita | Micha0524 | isabelleloveluhan | KPOPCHICKKAA | snadya | xSungYoung | ChaCha24 | 2pmfan4ever | rheesmiles | asdfjkl_unknown | absadeeheng | i-am-serene | hungryPie | kawailu | rainbow_bananas | AkaruiHoshi | liralyre | SMfan4evrAKB48 | Hellogec4 | Clou9Nine | dreamandshine | KaeJae | Yue97BAL | jungseungyeon | pretty_pamela | Putri02 |akpopfan | jain127 | jujube1908 | laceyblare | Cold-TowardsYou | Natalie_phuah96 | fangirl2000   | ExoticBabyArmy | kimminjung112 | chineseandkoreanboys | dbsk_cassie | oranghead | jia_loveluv | minhyuk-baegopa | PressPlay |jasminejane | krisgangsta | berry1207  |Chocolithugs| yukiandini | leehyunae_pearl |I-Love-EXO | bacon9 | hanxing | itzailee | Tokkichu | LilRosiie | pupamika | Kpopsizzle | BBgirly | TheRedEyedWolf | xingxingbaekhyeonnie |