Chapter 44

JUST Common Sense

 

Luhan’s eyes locked onto her lips. He gently swiped his right thumb on her bottom lip, then his eyes locked onto hers again.
And the next second, as if time had stopped, their lips met.

Warmth immediately filled Luhan's body. He had unknowingly been wanting to do this since forever. His lips agianst hers. This feeling was unexplainable. It was the best feeling in the world. It was just him against her. How the fireworks sparked and lit up within him. The tiny flames within him that was going to die at any moment sparked up and created the hugest and hottest fire. It was as if he was in his own world, but he wasn't alone. He was with her. He was with Soyoung, and that was all he needed to move on with life. This moment, this very second, it was definitely pure heaven, and even though it had only lasted for a few seconds as he forced himself to pull back, ever-so-slowly, he savored that kiss, because he knew it would be his first and his last with the person he fell for.

Soyoung's breath was still taken away. She was still shocked about what had just happened. She should be mad and angered that Luhan had just kissed her. She should be mad and angered, because he had stolen her lips when he knew who she liked. She should be mad and angered that he had done that so unexpectedly, but oddly so, she wasn't. Soyoung was nowhere near to be mad and angered. The kiss that felt like years, yet only lasted a few seconds, took her breath away, and it wasn't in a bad manner at all. It'd be an understatement to say she liked it. Her heartbeat was racing against a running cheetah. It was neutral for one's heartbeat to beat so fast when they had just experience such a beatuiful kiss, but there was something about her heart that told her that her heartbeat was way beyond the meaning of just kissing. and that was what was confusing her.

Luhan's hand, who lingered onto her shoulders, caressed her face, then shamefully, he took a step back and didn't meet her eyes. His voice came out in a soft whisper. "This was why I've been avoiding you. This was the reason why I didn't want to tell you why I was avoiding you. I avoided you because of all of this."

He glanced up and frowned when he received no response from the female in front of him. *I scared her. I shouldn't have kissed her. Now she's going to hate me.* "Don't worry, I won't let my feelings for you ruin our friendship. After tonight, I'll just act like nothing happened so you can live without worry."

Soyoung hesitantly locked eyes with him, and butterflies filled her stomach. She knew what this feeling was, but why was she experiencing this right now, right here, when Taemin wasn't even here?

Luhan broke the eye contact as he lightly patted her arm. "I'll go first. I told my parents that I would spend the night of Christmas with them. I'll let Kris know on my way down."

And like that, he left her on the once-warm balcony, speechless.

What just happened?

 

 


"Soyoung?" Baekhyun called as he came into the dark room. He blinked when he saw the female stand out in the cold on the balcony. As he could see taht she had on Luhan's sweatshirt, he could only think that maybe the two had spoken, and maybe, Luhan might've said some harsh things as Soyoung seemed to be deep in thought. Baekhun softened at the sight of her. He approached her quietly. "Aren't you going to go down?"

He reached the balcony and waited for a response before realizing that she hadn't ehard him. "Soyoung?" He called once more, and then once more. "Soyoung."

At the third call of her name, Soyoung blinked and was brought back to earth. Seeing Baekhyun stand there behind her, she quietly apologize. "Sorry, did you say something?"

Baekhyun stifle a light laugh as he shook his head. "No, I didn't say anything. Nothing at all, Soyoung. Nothing."

She frowned as she caught on with his sarcasm.

He played a smile on his lips. "Just kidding." He crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the doorway to the balcony. "Say, aren't you cold? How long have you been out here?"

At the mentioning of cold, Soyoung let out a light shiver. "Cold, yes, I reall am."

Baekhyun chuckled and pulled her inside by her freezing hands. He closed the balcony doors and covered it with the curtains. "Your hands are like ice," he frowned. "How long did you really stay out there for?"

She opened to reply, but shut it right away when she realized she had no idea either. Baekhyun rolled his eyes in a joking manner before taking her hands and rubbed them together against his to promote warmth to them.

"Luhan left already," Baekhyun informed her. "He said Kris can send him his Secret Santa gift to him some time this week. We're all just waiting for you."

She had only remembered about the event when Baekhyun mentioned it, and she immediately felt bad for making the others wait. She had forgotten her main reason for being here in the first place. "I'm sorry."

Baekhyun shook his head with a smile. "No need to apologize. Let's go downstairs."

He stopped rubbing her hands together, and instead, exited the room with her.

Once she reached the bottom of the stairs, Kris began passing out the gifts from everyones' Secret Santas. Everyone opened theirs, and like when they first drew for the names, there were shouts of "YES!" and cries of "What the hell?".

Soyoung, who watched everyone have fun as they opened their gifts, felt an odd feeling in her chest. Her heart skipped a beat. Maybe it was because of the fact that she had already received her Secret Santa gift and knowing that it was from the person who had taken a kiss from her that night, it probably triggered that skip of a beat. Then there were the butterflies that had been there since that kiss that were still dangerously fluttering in her stomach. To slow down her fast beating heart and the excited butterflies, Soyoung took a deep breath. This feeling was new, it really was.

"Soyoung, what did you get?" Yixing asked as he came over to her, who stood by the stairs.

She gave a warm smile. "I received a beautiful necklace from my Secret Santa." She pointed at the necklace around her neck.

Yixing came closer. "Does it say your name?"

"Yeah. my name and my birthdate. It's a really simple gift, but I think it's lovely."

Yixing smiled at her. "It's even more lovely on you. You make that necklace meaningful. Your Secret Santa chose a nice gift. Who was your Secret Santa?"

"Luhan," she replied, and the moment she spoke his name, those butterflies became extremely active again, and her heart beat began accelerating again. then the kiss scene popped into her mind, and her cheeks tinted red.

"Luhan was your Secret Santa?" His brows raised in curiousity. "Really? Wow, so he actually knows how to choose nice gifts too." He grinned and took her by the hand. "Come sit down." He was surprised as he sat her down on the couch. "Were you outside? Your hands are like ice."

"Baekhyun told me the same thing," Soyoung laughed it off.

"Can we open Soyoung's gift now? I wanna see what she got me!" Chanyeol blurted as soon as he got over the fact that his Secret Santa, who was obviously Chen, only got him five pairs of Christmas socks. "Chen got me a crappy gift!"

"You should be glad I even gave you socks!" Chen chuckled as he tried to reason himself. "Not everyone gets socks as a gift these days, so it's pretty original. And plus, it'll keep you warm!"

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. To him, those reasons weren't enough. He still didn't find his so-called gift all too cool.

"Yeah, can we open Soyoung's gifts now?" Kyungsoo wondered as he grabbed at a neatly wrapped box that says, To Kyungsoo, on it.

Before Kris could give orders and before getting an okay, the guys surrounded the boxes of gifts, each taking their very own. And even without permission for the gift giver, the boys ripped the warppings off. Of course, Suho, Kris, Yixing, Xiumin, and Kai were the only mature ones enough to not grab at the gifts as if they were gold. Well, if Eunbyul hadn't been there, Kai probably wouldn't have been part of this list.

"She got me a bubble tea making set!" Sehun could hardly believe his eyes. He never knew there was such a thing as one's very own buble tea making set. If he had known beforehand, he wouldn't have been wasting money at the bubble tea shop across from his home.

"I got new shoes!" Chanyeol bursted of happiness.

"They'll go great with your new socks!" Chen chuckled as he opened his gift. "Wow! A new recording mic! This one was super expensive. How did you even manage to get this for me?"

"Aprons?" Kyungsoo furrowed his brows. "You got me aprons? And what is this? Different spices? Oh, hey, these are spices from all over Asia!" A smile lit his face. "Thanks, Soyoung!"

"I got new shoes, too!" Tao excitedly took them out and tried them on. "It's a perfect fit!"

"A blank photo album?" Baekhyun questioned, though interested. He flipped open to the front page and discovered a photo that filled him with warmth. He hadn't thought this photo would be the start of the album. It was the photo of him and Soyoung that he took when they were in China. It was during the night, when she wasn't feelign well during the business event so she came outside. The photo of him giving her a sweet peck on the cheeks. Definitely one of most favorite pictures of them two. "I suddenly want to fill this album up."

"I'm 101% sure that's why she gave it to you," Kai rolled his eyes as he picked up his gift. He seated beside Eunbyul once again and opened his. A smile came upon his face. "Wow, when did you have time to buy me these snapbacks? These are exactly my style."

Suho, Kris, Yixing, and Xiumin followed suit as he reached for their gifts with the exception of Kris rolling his eyes at the younger ones who seemed to have forgotten to even give a word of thanks.

"A barista set," Xiumin's eyes shined. "How did you know I like doing this stuff?"

"Lucky guess?" Soyoung replied with a light laugh, when in reality, she recalled Luhan telling her long ago that Xiumin made the best coffees. He was simply 'The Best Barista' out there, as Luhan puts it. "I would love to try your coffee someday."

"I'll love to make coffee for you someday, and soon. I promise." A warm smile was presented on Xiumin's face.

Yixing opened his present, and awe filled him up. "A beatpad. Thanks, I was planning to get one sometime early next year, but I guess I don't have to anymore."

"New suits?" Suho grinned as he pulled out the five different sets of suits meant for business. "Wow, I really needed more of these. Thanks, Soyoung."

"No problem," she smiled. "I hopethey fit. I wasn't sure what size you wore, so I just guessed."

"They seem like they'll fit." Suho examined the suits that mesmerized him.

Kris, after seeing everyone's bright smiles on their faces, was pleased. His gift didn't matter as much to him as everyone's happiness. As one of the oldest, he was glad their happiness came from an innocent source. He was glad that Soyoung was able to give them this happiness. He glanced the smiling female before prying his gift open with hesitation. He had no idea what he had received from her, but from just holding it in his hands, he could feel the heavy importance of it in his hands, and when he finally opened it to see what it was, his expression changed drastically.

Everyone became quiet upon seeing the gift Kris received.

"A fake bouquet of . . . Pink roses," he breathed out. It was rather small in size, but he was still taken aback.

EVeryone started bursting out laughing, a few holding their stomach.

Soyoung gave him an apologetic smile. She hadn't thought Kris would open his gift in front of everyone, but he did. Well. The card that came along with his gift should explain.

Kris immediately spotted the beautifully decorated pink card. He opened it and read it silently to himself.

|| Wu Yi Fan, Merry Christmas! You might wonder why I've given you such an odd gift for Christmas. Rather than giving you something you could use physically, I wanted to give you an abstract gift. I was told by the flower shop lady in Myeongdong that Pink roses symbolizes friendship, thankfullness, admiration, and especially happiness, and that 13 roses symbolizes eternal friendship. To me, you are one of the most strongest person in the world. I've never met such a strong person like you who gave up so much for the person you love. I'm sure that at one point, she fell for you too, and that at one point, she really did love you. I don't know who wouldn't when you're such a special guy. I know she must've felt something for you, and that she didn't date you just to get closer to Luhan. You had her heart at one point, Kris. I may not have proof of her feelings, but as a woman, I would know how she feels. Trust me. Now that she's in a place where she would be eternally happy, let's live happily too, both for you, and for her. She would only want you to be happy. After all, you deserve only happiness. I know it will be hard to find another love, but Kris, she's not your last. You deserve to be happy, and after some years of keeping away from your chance of love, it's time for you to experience it once again. I don't want you to mourn over the past anymore. I want you to live in the present and stop feeling guilt. I want you to live happily with the person you'll come to love, and the person who will love you for you, and only you. I know that special someone will come along soon. Both Xin Lei and I are hoping for your happiness, and it's not just us. Even our dorky guys are hoping for your happiness! We all love you so much! You may say you're happy just staying with the rest of us, who are happy, smiling, and laughing together, but we want you to find another meaning of happiness, like you've felt a few years back when you were still with Xin Lei. You just deserve so much more than you do now, and than you do then, Kris. Starting new and fresh doesn't meaning abandoning what was left. It means collecting more, and holding more precious memories. It's time for you to be happy again, Wu Yi Fan. Until this 'fake' bouquet of 13 pink roses wilts and dies, may your happiness be your wings!

~ XOXO, Kim Soyoung ~ ||

 

Kris was definitely moved after reading such a warm message, but even so, he made sure no tears were b his eyes. A warm and delightful smile made its way to his face and he looked over at Soyoung. She passed him a gentle smile in return. No words were needed any further.

"Why did she give you roses?" Tao laughed as he doubled onto the floor.

"Out of all things, you got roses," Sehun laughed hysterically.

"Shut up," Kris rolled his eyes. He liked his gift, but he would never admit that out loud for the immatures to hear. We all know why that is.

"Wow, you sure got everyone nice gifts," Baekhyun grinned, swinging his arm around her shoulders. "Everyone likes their gifts."

"You must've spent a lot of money, didn't you?" Yixing felt slightly bad that she probably spent lots of money for everyone.

"It's fine, really." Soyoung gave them a proud smile. "As long as you all like your gifts, then I'm find with the money I've spent." Then she glanced at the other woman in the room. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were coming. If I had, I would've prepared a gift for you as well."

Eunbyul gave a light laugh and shook her head. "No need to apologize. It only makes sense if you didn't prepare a gift for me. I came here empty handed, so if anyone were to apologize, it'd be me."

"You don't need to apologize for anything," Kai blinked at her comment. "It's your first time meeting these people, so it only makes sense for you to come emtpy handed."

"Wow, what a cheeseball," Sehun rolled his eyes and pretended to throw up.

Everyone laughed joyfully, and as everyone went back to enjoying games and just eating good treats, they all ended the night watching an all-time favorite movie: The Night Before Christmas.

Soyoung had to admit, even though this was the first Christmas she spent without Zico and Kyung since having them enter her life, it was one of the most memorable Christmas ever. Zico and Kyung really did leave her in good hands, and she'll always be thankful towards the 12 dorks who entered her life and brightened her world even more.

 

 

 

Soyoung came home quite late. She reached home around midnight. Her parents had told her that they wouldn't be able to make it until the 26th due to flight delay, so she stayed with the boys for longer than she had planned. When she did reach home, she placed Luhan's gift on her table. Because Luhan left early, she didn't get a chance to give him his gifts, so she had brought them home in hopes that she could give it to him tomorrrow or something.  She took a warm shower and headed for bed.

Though today had been very tiring, Soyoung couldn't sleep. There was one specific thing that was keeping her up, and at this late hour, was still painting her red with a tint of red.

That kiss she had earlier with Luhan. She couldn't forget about it, for some odd reason.

She wanted to say she liked it, but that would be wrong to say when her heart laid with Taemin's. There was no way she could've liked that kiss, but her heart knew better than her mind. Her heart was beating dangerously fast.

Her hand grazed over the necklace that he had given her. More than just a friendly gift, she felt this necklace had meant more than just a plain old necklace, and a plain old gift. This necklace had more meaning to it.

Thinking about the past event, she was still shocked. Baekhyun had been right the whole time. Luhan really did like her.

She was still confused though. At this rate with her heart beating so fast for another man that wasn't Luhan, what did that make Taemin? What did that make Luhan?

After such long thoughts, Soyoung eventually fell asleep. Today had been a killer day.

 

 

She only slept a good few hours when she received a call she wasn't expecting.

She glanced at the clock. |3:02AM| It read. Soyoung groaned. She was so tired, so very tired. Just who was calling her at this time of the day? Tired, nonetheless, Soyoung reached for her phone beside her digital clock and answered it without bothering to look at the caller ID. 

"Hello?" was dry and croaky, but she didn't care. She was tired, and sleep was all that was on her mind as of now.

"Sorry, were you sleeping?"

Soyoung sighed heavily, realizing who it was that had called her. She recognized that voice. "No, Baekhyun, I'm not sleeping. I was actually just laying down on my bed. With the lights off. Staring at the cieling, and wondering why the room is so dark. After I turned off the lights."

She heard a light chuckle on the other end of the line. "Really?"

"No!" She irritatedly replied as she snuggled agianst her pillow. She sighed lightly, sleep slowly creeping up on her again. "Why are you calling at this time?"

"I actually have something to tell you," Baekhyun confessed. 

"What is it? Can't you tell me tomorrow?" Her words were becoming mumbled. She was at the brink of sleep.

"No, because if I tell you tomorrow, it will probably be old news, and it pobably won't matter anymore...?" His statement came out to be a question, and Soyoung was starting to wonder what he wanted to tell her. "You probably already know about this, but in case you don't, I thought telling you would be pretty kind of me."

"Mhmmm." She really was zoning out. She could make out very little of what Baekhyun was actually saying.

Baekhyun paused and waited for a response, then he realized what she was doing. A light laugh escaped his throat. "Kim Soyoung, are you even listening anymore?"

At the call of her name, Soyoung opened her heavy eyes. "O-Of course, I'm listening." Boy, was she exhausted.

"Look, I know you're tired, but I think what I'm going to tell you is even more important than sleep right now." Baekhyun gave a quiet sigh. "Did you know that Luhan's leaving for China?"

"Mhm. Leave for China. Yeah." She mumbled his words, and when the words registered into her mind, her eyes widened as she immeiately sat up. Now her mind was awake. She didn't feel exhausted anymore. She didn't feel her eyes closing on her anymore, because there was only one thing on her mind as of now. "Wait, did you just say that Luhan's leaving for China? Did I hear right?"

"Well, you sure didn't hear wrong." It was Baekhyun's turn to mutter. "But, yes, he's leaving for China. His flight leaves in an hour."

"A-An hour?!" Soyoung shrieked. She glanced at the clock once again. "His flight is at four in the morning?"

"Apparently so, that's what he told us."

"How long is he going for?" It was a question she wasn't if she wanted the answer to. Something inside her told her that it wouldn't be an answer she would want to hear. Something about her question scared her, because even though her mind didn't know it yet, it was as if her conscious had already known.

Baekhyun paused and gave a short moment of unsure silence. "... When he told us that he'd be going to China, he only told us what time he'd be leaving. He didn't tell us when he's coming back, and that's what worries me... Soyoung, I'm scared that he won't come back if he goes this time."

And just those words were enough to take the ground from Soyoung's feet.

Soyoung wasted no time. Without even giving a final response, she rose to her feet. She slipped on her sweatpants over her shorts and a baggy tee over her tanktop. Grabbing her wallet, phone, and thin coat, she rushed out her room. With a quick slip-on with shoes, she left the house.

"Soyoung!" A voice shouted the minute Soyoung came out from her house.

She swallowed, confused to seeing the person, but with no time to spare, she ran towards his car and got in. Baekhyun started the drive right away. Though she had been in a rush, the reason for her quick breaths wasn't because of that. She was just... Scared and panicked. Without knowing when, tears have brimmed her eyes.

"Put your seatbelt on," Baekhyun spoke softly as he drove. He was speeding at this rate, but he didn't care.

With shaking hands, Soyoung reached for her seatbelt and clipped it in place. With the back of her hands, she wiped away the tears before they could fall. "You're not lying, right? Because if you are, then you're seriously sick."

"I would never lie about something like this."

"How long have you been outside my house?" Soyoung wondered, her voice a bare whisper.

"Long enough to realize that you need to know about this information in which Luhan didn't let me tell you about."

And with his words, Soyoung could no longer speak, so Baekhyun focused on driving, and when they were on a lane that there weren't drivers near or ahead, he sped up. All he could do at this rate was speed up and hope that they would reach Luhan in time before he went on that plane.

 

 

"Flight to Beijing, China at 4 AM will take off in ten minutes. Flight to Beijing, China at 4 AM will be taking off in ten minutes."

As the time had become lessened, Soyoung could do nothing but panic. Baekhyun and her had sesarched for the past thirty minutes for Luhan already. For an airport having passengers travel to and from at 4AM, it sure was packed with people. Soyoung hadn't realized that it would be so packed.

The more people she bumped into during her search, the more anxious she became. There were so many people that finding Luhan at this rate would be almost impossible. Baekhyun and Soyoung had even splitted up, hoping that one or the other would find Luhan. Their chances of finding him would be greater then, but even now, there was no such luck.

The hugest possibility to why they couldn't find him could be that Luhan had already entered the plane, but that wasn't a possibility they wanted to believe in. Asking the workers wouldn't be of any help either.

"Flight to Beijing, China at 4 AM will take off in five minutes. Flight to Beijing, China at 4 AM will be taking off in five minutes."

Soyoung bit her lower lip as she stopped running. She breathed heavily as she looked around. There were so many unfamiliar faces, and not one of them were familiar. None of them were Luhan's.

"Flight to Beijing, China at 4 AM will take off in three minutes. Flight to Beijing, China at 4 AM will be taking off in three minutes."

She blinked her tears away. She was losing hope. All the warmth in her body left her.

"Flight to Beijing, China at 4 AM will take off in one minute. Flight to Beijing, China at 4 AM will be taking off in one minute."

Soyoung clenched her fist, and she began running again looking around frantically. *You can't go yet. You can't leave me yet, Luhan. Please wait for me.* And the second that thought occurred in her mind, she spotted Baekhyun standing not too far away, speaking to someone. And the second her eyes flitted over to that someone, her knees became weak.

There he was. There was Luhan, standing in front of Baekhyun. The person they were looking for.

But the second she stepped forward, Luhan stepped back. Then another step back. Then he turned around and headed for the door to the gate.

Pain immediately filled Soyoung up.

"No," a whisper escaped her lips. "Luhan."

Baekhyun only stood there and watched his friend leave. He had no power to make him stay.

"Luhan!" Soyoung yelled as she ran after him. She could still see his back. "Luhan!"

Baekhyun, upon hearing Soyoung's voice, turned around to see her running towards the door to the gate. Though it hurt him to stop her, he did so. Before she could go through, he grabbed her arms and held her tightly in his arms as she cried.

"Let me go!" She fought as tears furiously rolled down. She hit, and she pushed, and she kicked. She tried to do everything so that he would let her go. "Baekhyun, let me go!" She yelled as she grew weaker. She could no longer see Luhan's back. She could no longer see Luhan's figure.

"I'm sorry," he held her tightly, an arm around her back, and a hand on the back of her head. He closed his eyes tightly, guilt filling him up. "I'm sorry, Soyoung."

"Let me go," Soyoung cried weakly, no more strength to fight. She leaned loosely against him. "Why didn't you let me go? Why didn't you stop him, Baekhyun? Why didn't you tell him not to go?"

"I'm sorry," he whispered sincerely.

And like that, he held her weak body against his as she cried.

As she cried tremendously, something pricked at her heart. She felt so... betrayed. After that elegant kiss that blew her mind, he left like this, and he didn't even let her know before-hand. After that elegant kiss that blew her mind away, he left like this, and he didn't even say good bye. After that elegant kiss that blew her mind away, he left like this.

After that elegant kiss that set Soyoung's heart and mind straight, Luhan left like this.

He left with something that was precious to her, yet, he didn't even know that.

At this moment, Luhan suddenly became a thief, because without permission, he left with her heart in his hands.

"Flight to Beijing, China at 4 AM has taken off. Flight to Beijing, China at 4 AM has taken off."

 


 

Author's Note♥:

Hello, lovelies! I'm especially in a good mood today, and the reason is unknown , actually. Haha. Anyways, here's an update for you lovelies! Honestly, my laptop broke down about two weeks ago! Well, it's not like it broke down out of nowhere. My baby cousin came over and she spilled pop all over it. I didn't find out about it until 30 mintues later, and that pretty much already damaged the keyboard, and the screen. I can't use the keyboard, and most of the time, I get a dead black screen when I try to turn it on, so that Laptop is pretty much a goner. My EVERYTHING was in there, such as ALL OF MY SONGS, which I had over 1,000. I also had my stories on there! I had many stories planned out, but now they're all goners as well. I also had a ton of school work, and most important, my music related programs & files! I can no longer do the EXO K&M songs, so I'm very sad. I had a few songs saved on there that I was done with too! The ones that I've finished but haven't uploaded yet was EXO's Run, XOXO, Lucky, First Snow, & Growl. Sigh. All of my hard work. I'm only hoping that my brother will eventually let me download at least my music programs so that I can REDO all of that work, and do more! But it's okay, for now. Although I've worked hard one everything that I have saved in my laptop, I don't mind doing them again, as long as I can remember. The one thing that I cared most about were my stories, mostly because I had so much wonderful ideas that I don't remember all of them, so it was practically work gone to waste. Sigh. It's okay. At least I can still update for you guys! :)  By the way, guys, I'm in love with Apink's new song, LUV! It's such a beautiful song. Everyone says it has the taste of "No No No" & "Mr. Chu" all over again. I guess, at one point, they can sound SLIGHTLY similar, but it's still a beautiful song. I'm loving the flute during the chorus though! I actually find the song to be very catchy & beautiful & Unique? Haha! I also LOVE their song "Secret", in which I used for this chapter! It's such a beautiful song. It's funny, because I've composed a song very similar to it before back in 2013, but even so, I like this one WAY better. Also! 4MINUTE's Gayoon's cover of B2ST's "12:30"! She has such a lovely voice. The fact that she received so much hate for it really puts me down. And once again, I remember that we don't have a lot of open minded people in this world, or at least in the fandom. She did great, nonetheless. Let the haters hate. It's not like they'll get anything good out of it at the end. GOT7 also came back! & I've got to say, I LOVE their song! "Stop Stop It" seriously had me hooked. If you want to know, my bias in GOT7 is Mark-- Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this update! Please don't kill me! Or Luhan! Especially Baekhyun!

 

Thanks For Subscribing∞:

Thanks to these BEAUTIFUL people who subscribed to 'JUST Common Sense'!

| roxxanne | carpediiem | unrequited-lover | kkatherina | kmarieily | reina-k-D_O | CITYOFJOANNE | KittyC | MsAwesomeTokki | pandamaomao | venasan | Imjustagirlnextdoor | htethnin | Lunew21 | iambrielleiant | Alicevandort | blueisland101 | xkimchi | asian_ninja712 | BlingBlingTiger | pandalolove | saranghaexo88 | Lynnda | Chubbiee | avisdawn | Jiyeon_JN | -Anita | Micha0524 | isabelleloveluhan | KPOPCHICKKAA | snadya | xSungYoung | ChaCha24 | 2pmfan4ever | rheesmiles | asdfjkl_unknown | absadeeheng | i-am-serene | hungryPie | kawailu | rainbow_bananas | AkaruiHoshi | liralyre | SMfan4evrAKB48 | Hellogec4 | Clou9Nine | dreamandshine | KaeJae | Yue97BAL | jungseungyeon | pretty_pamela | Putri02 |akpopfan | jain127 | jujube1908 | laceyblare | Cold-TowardsYou | Natalie_phuah96 | fangirl2000   | ExoticBabyArmy | kimminjung112 | chineseandkoreanboys | dbsk_cassie | oranghead | jia_loveluv | minhyuk-baegopa | PressPlay |jasminejane | krisgangsta | berry1207  |Chocolithugs| yukiandini | leehyunae_pearl |I-Love-EXO | bacon9 | hanxing | itzailee | Tokkichu | LilRosiie | pupamika | Kpopsizzle | BBgirly | TheRedEyedWolf | xingxingbaekhyeonnie | cutielove1108 | lolydev | Heyinpiniteu | ronnieee | blueskyy  | Cakepopsareawesome12 | infinitybaby | LoveKpopBoyBand | exoticstaorin  | lisatran | wariii | YuNgWoNnIe | Supafast_Jellyfish | shin_chaye  | scattered  | ravenous_red  thekyuhyunie | lin_ling9697 | chiel13 | Kitty_Min | Haesica08 | CakePOP_Crush | Khimmie | thechanyeolvirus | ggie15 | sela_305 | Rielah| euniice9 | flammerablelovelove | aNDe4STAR | lucy_0960 | JeLLY_BeaNS | xxikpxx | miiskax | Vieffje | Millies | luckystar92 | november11 | shiki3600 | 999666 | natasyaain | MaRiA2000 | chaeki19 | CamillaN | LuhanLittleDeer | PanXxhsu | --bubbletea-- | Kosianfanfics | XXanimexliveActionXX | Iamgay1 | Teamin | louise_sone | djputitbackon | fxkrys | RiaSkittles| | Nubci4 | luhannieyy | Nabylah91 | NightPM | originme0324 | Yeonyeonna | nasaroytaki | Deeena | Joesphine | kwangmin2001 | chinkieachel | naham142 | dawnxiamara | dancingdeermachine | diemsee | yangyomine | sleeplessnight | Deeelfy | Nami_97 | arenith | bygluvar | choxaxa | raniaa | PaoLu42090 | chie22 | KL_PINEAPPLE | Solana401 | Cjayyy | Fishys_Wife | Oswins | chenniey | numico | luckytohaveu | Exo_Fighting | EykaaFinkuru | fian_octa | anvancaro | 10strawberri | Pikrachu | macky1989 | miraluhan | Tafunazasso | TheBlossom122 | venus1014 | lolipop_18 | kirakinz | Asiangirl_21 | kimyunmi | J-loves | RegitaS | chanluhan | kissmelover123 | Stef-Luvs-Kpop | ShadyCakes | ZackeryFrost | anasianlover | naa_ly88 | KaWing | Reyzus | BubblySnowflake | Zawmhan | Kpoplover1307 | bfb1a499 | Hunnnie | beantart | exopuzzle | sharsharr | evolkpop | maizaux | Sparklebutterfly | ManUnited | HyueSung | BANA_STARLIGHT | Yvaine | xxsyfaizh | bevbrandy13 | sweetieana | remyeollie | Aeviou | Vorticism | Kpopidolwannabe| BabyHan | Got7saranghae | seductive_fairy | evoleihsif21 | kpoprocks56 | asimpleasian | 574109 | aretirabell | kawaiifangurl4lyf | xoxo128 | bellaburn | chanyeolequallove | kha7irun96 | seosohee | forevaluvkpop | RosaKhang | joycetricia | Eunhee48 | lourdeslulu | hannamprasetyo | infinitehopes | LovelySoulmate | ekashafyka | zombieee | kiss_xander23 | exofantasticelfshine | -Snow_White- | Qiwenn | Taelin | ainluhanexo | byun_haemi | moonlight07 | Lealiss | peace1212 | myamya | alelealee | hellostrangersheart | oppajj | myamya | alelealee | hellostrangersheart | dodooro | raiza03 | KrYxing | luexoxiolu | nina3132 | Hotcakes1800 | Fluffy_bunny16 | FuzzyBall34| sparklingdresses | its_kimchixx | _yoonie_ |