Chapter 41

JUST Common Sense

 

“So you’re saying that you dragged me out here just so that I can help you find a present for Zico?” Soyoung crossed her arms over her chest with an unamused gaze. She should’ve known this was his plan all along. “And even after Kris told us not to tell anyone whose name we drew, you still told me you drew Zico’s name, and lied to me that we were only going out for a warm coffee drink, when really, this was your reason for pulling me out here. I’m not amused, Kim Jongin.”

Kai brushed it off, the fact that she had called him by his real name. It wasn’t often that people would call him by his official name, but it wasn’t like it was a big deal to him. Since a young age, he preferred the name Kai, only because it sounded way cooler than Jongin, but now that he’s grown so much and matured after so many years, being called both names didn’t matter to him anymore. “Well, I have no idea what he likes, so I need your help.”

“You could’ve simply called and asked, but did you really have to go through the trouble of dragging me out here in the cold?” Soyoung wasn’t necessarily irritated .  .  . Okay, so maybe she was irritated, but who could blame her when today was just so darn cold.

Kai stopped looking through the many bracelets and pulled his attention to her. “When I said we’re going to go for a coffee drink, I wasn’t kidding. We’ll go after you help me choose a gift, alright? I’ll buy you a scarf even. Or if you want, I’ll even by  you a room heater. Just bear with it for an hour or two.” He returned to looking through the accessories after adding, “Plus, it’s not like you’re freezing out in the cold anyways. The mall is pretty warm itself.”

Soyoung gave a slight scoff, but she was genuinely happy that he had dragged her to the mall. It gave her time to look for a gift for Luhan as well. The only problem was that she wasn’t sure what to give Luhan. It would be the first official present she gives Luhan, and she was nervous about this, especially because they didn't seem to be on good terms at the moment.

“What do you think about this one?” Kai reached for a plain chained bracelet that had a small pendant indicating the letter ‘Z’.

“Zico’s not too fond with bracelets,” Soyoung informed him.

The guy rolled his eyes before setting down the piece of jewelry. “Could’ve told me that way before I looked at the bracelets section.” He carried onto other sections of the store. “Does he like necklaces?”

Soyoung shrugged. “Do you see him wearing necklaces?”

Kai sensed her sarcasm and turned to face her. With a flat gaze, he sighed. “So is that a no?”

“Well, he’s really picky when it comes to accessories such as bracelets and necklaces, so I suggest you don’t give him those.” She followed right after Kai as the guy advanced forward.

“Does he like wearing beanies?” He stopped by the stand and scanned through the many beanies, neatly stacked side by side.

“He prefers snapbacks.” Her response caused Kai to immediately flee towards the snapbacks that were laid neatly on another stand.

“Would this one be okay?” He held up a rather colorful snapback to show the female he dragged along with him.

“I think he would like ones like this.” She picked up a plain black one with a logo marked on it.

“This one?” He set his down and reached for the one in her hands. By the look he gave, Soyoung knew such plain ones weren’t Kai’s style. “Zico’s style is so bland.”

Soyoung laughed at his words and glanced around the store, then outside the entrance and across the mall to the store opened across from this one. A seemingly popular jewelry store was opened with few customers.

Eutopia’s Treasures - It was called.

Soyoung had once heard classmates speak of that store back in high school. She heard that the jewelry of the store were very unique and beautiful. Their products come in many different types. If you weren’t necessarily rich, but you like a design that was placed on a gold necklace, the store would prepare a brass necklace version of that design so that you can afford it at a cheaper price. The only catch to their products was that they were all still super expensive either ways. Seemingly heard, their cheapest product was a brass ring that had the price of $23. Soyoung had to agree, for a brass product that was small in size, $23 was very expensive.

“What are you looking at?” Kai asked, surprising her. He followed her gaze to the jewelry store across from them. “Did you want to go there?”

Soyoung broke her gaze from the store and shook her head, turning to the snapbacks beside her. “I was just looking around.” She glanced at the product in his hands. “Is that the snapback you’re buying for Zico?”

Kai’s attention shifted back to her. He gave a shrug, “I guess. I think it fits his taste, based on the snapback you showed me.”

“I’m sure he’ll like that one,” Soyoung smiled. “So is that all you’re getting him?”

“Am I supposed to give him more than this?” He raised his brows, not necessarily amused by her question. Kai sighed. “Damn, I knew this wouldn’t be enough.”

“I was just asking,” Soyoung laughed. “Just a snapback is fine. Zico doesn’t like receiving a lot of gifts. He actually would rather receive none than one. He thinks receiving gifts is botherful and a burden.”

“Really?” Kai brightened up. “Well then, what can I do but give him such a small present.” *My wallet will actually be full this year for Christmas. Thank goodness I drew his name.*

Soyoung shook her head with a rolled of her eyes and a light laugh. “So, are we done here? I can go home now, right?”

“Aren’t you going to grab a present for your person?” He headed towards the cashier with the chosen gift in hand.

Soyoung followed, but kept quiet. She knew she should be finding a present for Luhan, but she didn’t know what he would want. She needed to think of that first, at least, and she needed to think quick. Christmas is in three days. “I’m still thinking of what to give him.”

“Oh,” was all Kai said as he turned towards the female cashier. Scanning the item and telling him the price, she placed the item into a bag. Kai gave her the amount needed and took the bag.

“Here’s your change, sir,” the young cashier lady gave Kai the receipt and his change in coins. “Have a good one, and may you and your girlfriend spend a lovely holiday together.”

At the spoken words, Kai and Soyoung shared an awkward glance between each other, before they denied it immediately.

“We’re not a couple,” Soyoung spoke first, her cheeks reddening.

“She’s certainly not my girlfriend,” Kai shook his head.

“Yeah, we’re just friends,” Soyoung continued.

“She’s my friend’s girlfriend.” Kai gave the cashier a smile, one that sent butterflies to the female’s stomach, and one that caused Soyoung to mentally choke.

Friend’s girlfriend? What friend? What girlfriend? Who even?

“Oh, well then I’m sorry for that,” the cashier sheepishly smiled. She was put into an embarrassing conflict.

“That’s fine,” Kai shook his head, indicating his sincere words. “It happens all the time.”

“No it doesn’t,” Soyoung muttered, still slightly confused by his words.

“You have a nice Christmas too,” Kai grinned at the cashier. He glanced at her name tag. *Seo Eunbyul.* “And make sure to stay warm so you won’t get sick, Eunbyul.”

At the fact that he had called her name, the cashier reddened madly but only gave a bow, one filled with hope and excitement. “You too.”

Soyoung raised her brows. If she was seeing correctly, Kim Jongin was indirectly flirting, no?

“Thanks.” He gave her a smile and turned to go, pulling Soyoung after him. “Let’s go,” he commanded quietly, but happily.

Before she knew it, Kai pulled her into the jewelry store.

“What are we doing here?” Soyoung questioned. She had to admit, looking at the store from outside, the jewelry store didn’t seem all that, but once inside, others would think otherwise. It was like a darn palace inside. It was beautiful.

Kai shrugged, “I wouldn’t mind looking around here. I heard that this pace is really expensive, but they have cool designs.” He nudged her side. “Go look around and stop sticking to me like gum.”

Soyoung gave him a flat stare. “Excuse you, you were the one who dragged me here in the first place.”

Kai only gave a chuckle and left her side. It left her with no choice but to look around as well. Kai seemed to have been intrigued by the many different designs. Soyoung was sure he had wanted to come here before hand anyways.

She walked towards the right side and looked down at the many beautiful beauties. People weren’t joking when they spoke about this store. It really did live up to its name. Every single design was downright beautiful… And very, super, expensive.

“Hello, and welcome to Eutopia’s Treasures,” an employee spoke as he approached Soyoung. “I’m your server, Cha Hakyeon. Is there anything I can help you with?”

Soyoung gave him a light smile and shook her head. “I’m just looking as of now.”

The male worker nodded briefly with a warm smile. “Alright then. Just let me know if you need any help.”

Soyoung nodded and waited for him to be on his way, but he didn’t move. He stood where he had been. Right beside Soyoung. *Does he need something? Why isn’t he going anywhere?*

Oh, right! That’s what I forgot!” She heard him mutter before Hakyeon spoke aloud once more. “Our jewelry store is having a special event for the holidays.” Then he went back to muttering, “Although I don’t see how it’s an event when it’s got nothing to do with an event. It’s really just a new feature for the Christmas holidays.” He cleared his throat, hoping that Soyoung had not caught what he had said, even though she did. He folded his hands behind his back. “Would you like me to tell you about it?”

“Sure,” Soyoung hesitated with an answer. “What is this special new feature for the Christmas holiday that you guys are holding at the moment?”

At her words, Hakyeon knew she had heard him, and he couldn’t help but silently curse himself. His boss had already told him to not show customers that he often spoke to himself in such a way. Hopefully this customer wouldn’t complain about him, right?

And he received his answer when Soyoung gave a gentle smile, one that told him to not worry about such things.

He felt relieved knowing that Soyoung wouldn’t be complaining to the head boss about his habit of speaking to himself, nor was she bothered by it. It calmed him, and it made things much easier for Hakyeon.

“Well, our new feature is none other than letting our customers engrave short messages onto accessories they buy from us,” Hakyeon began with ease. “We help engrave short messages so that they can give it to their loved ones with ease, and gives it an original sense to the products. It helps give a special ring to the gift when giving it to someone. Would you like to give this new feature of ours a try?”

She had to honest, it did sound quite interesting. “How much am I charged for using this feature?”

“The cost isn’t too high, depending on which option you choose,” Hakyeon nodded with ease. “Because it’s special for the holidays, we have the engraving price at $15. Our first option for this feature is that if you choose to buy an accessory from the display cases out here and have it engraved with a short message, we charge you nothing for when engraving, meaning that engraving a message onto your chosen item will be free and the only thing you’ll be paying for  is the item you’re buying. Option two is that you can choose a plain necklace or bracelet we specifically prepared for this feature and have them receive an engraved message, and pay for both the item and the engraving. Option two is an automatic price of $25, because the prepared necklaces and bracelets aren’t real gold or silver.”

Soyoung took in his words and thought about it. She wondered if Kai knew about this. Then her thoughts shifted towards him. Lu Han. She still needed to get him a present. Starting out with this would at least give her a start, right?

“I’ll like to give option two a try,” Soyoung smiled, and Hakyeon gladly had her follow him to the back where the engraving would take place.

 

 

 

“I came to realize that there’s no way in hell you'll be able to come back to Seoul anytime soon because your schedule’s so packed, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and come to you instead.” Baekhyun leaned back, crossing his arms over his chest.

He didn’t care for how he spoke to the person before him. He didn’t care about etiquette in this 5-star restaurant. He didn’t care for the expensive food that he didn’t want to eat.

He dragged his all the way out here for a discussion that was probably simply rounded if the guy made it simple, or it would become a discussion that would create an illogical world war 3. Illiterately. This discussion was way more important than anything else in the world, as of now, to Byun Baekhyun.

The one-person-party, who sat across from Baekhyun, raised his brows, quite amused with Baekhyun’s language. It wasn’t often that someone could appear so rude in front of him when it came down to business. His parents held a high name in the business world, along with himself, so seeing that Baekhyun wasn’t wavering in front of him surprised him.

“Well, at least you realized right, the fact that I wouldn’t have been able to come to Seoul anytime soon.” The man picked up his glass of wine and took in a small amount before setting it down. “So, what business do you have with me, if I may ask? I was only informed that the son of Byun Jungsoo wants to meet with me for business.”

“Does my father’s name make you waver?” Baekhyun had the nerve to ask. “If it wasn’t for his name, you wouldn’t have met with me, am I correct?”

“You’re not wrong.” The man, following Baekhyun’s actions, sat back as well, crossing his legs. “But your father’s name doesn’t make me waver. I was just curious about you. I often hear that Jungsoo’s son doesn’t like to bother himself with business, so hearing that you’re actually coming to me for business, it makes me curious. It’s rather rare that you’re coming out for business, right? To me, that’s what it sounds like.”

“You’re not wrong,” Baekhyun mimicked his previous words. “It is rare that I bother myself with business. Consider yourself special, if you want.”

“I already know how special I am.” The man gave a slight smirk.

Baekhyun examined the young man in front of him. Disgust was written all over his face. Baekhyun didn’t like this man one little bit. Prejudging was exactly what Baekhyun was doing, but he didn’t care. This man was the man that caused pain to his best friend. He was going to settle this once and for all.

“I don’t see how you’re so caring and considerate,” Baekhyun voiced boldly. “Unless being brave and straight forward with your words is a façade for your business time of the day?”

The smirk rolled off of the young man's face.

“She told me that you’re considerate, and gentle. She also told me that she thinks you’re the right one for her.” Baekhyun almost wanted to flip the table of food over. The more he thought about Soyoung’s words, the angrier Baekhyun got. Only because he was so loyal to his dear friend, Luhan. *Taemin, is most definitely, not the right one for Soyoung.* “But I don’t see how you’re considerate or gentle, nor can I see how you’re the right one for her. Unless, you were putting on a façade when you were with her?”

“Who are you speaking about?” The young man asked, not viciously, but also not kindly.

“The person you have chosen to be your bride,” Baekhyun spat the last word out viciously. He despised of that word so much.

Luhan had told him all about it. Everything, only because Baekhyun forced it out of Luhan. He told Baekhyun all of this, just two days ago when Baekhyun returned to his home to find out more so that he could continue on with his plan, and he had to admit, when he found out about Taemin wanting Soyoung to be his bride, Baekhyun was more than at rage.

“I’ll assume you’re not stupid, and that you know exactly who I’m talking about, Lee Taemin.” It wasn’t often when Baekhyun spoke that name, so it felt foreign to him, but even speaking of his name made Baekhyun bitter. He didn’t like that name.

Taemin’s expression changed drastically. Instead of giving his bold look from earlier, his expression softened by lots. Compared to earlier, Taemin actually looked harmless now, and he seemed like a normal young man who was living a normal life. But that’s beyond imagination, because Taemin was anything but a normal young man living a normal life.

“You’re Luhan’s friend,” Taemin voiced his thoughts. His tone was much gentler now compared to how it was earlier.

“So you’re not dumb after all.” Baekhyun tapped his finger on his arm. “I presume you didn’t tell Soyoung anything about the marriage you’re planning to have with her, because if you did tell her,  you wouldn’t even be her apprentice.”

“Luhan has a smart friend,” Taemin acknowledged. A smile formed on his lips. This wasn’t a smirk he gave earlier. This smile was a genuine smile, a friendly one. “I figured that telling her would become a huge problem. I want to earn her trust before telling her. If I tell her the truth right away, I won’t even get a chance to try.”

“So you’re really planning to proceed with the wedding.” It came out more as a statement than a question.

“If it’s possible to do the wedding, then yes, I’m planning to proceed with the wedding.” There was no joke played in Taemin’s words.

Baekhyun kept quiet. There were so many things he wanted to say. There were so many things running through his head that he wanted to tell Taemin. Because there were so many things, it became hard: the first thing he should choose to say.

“I would never force Soyoung to do something she doesn’t want to do,” Taemin spoke, interrupting Baekhyun’s thoughts, and of course, surprising him. “Just because I say I plan to proceed with the wedding, I don’t mean that I’m going to force her to marry me just because her parents allow me to. I may be a man of pride, but I’m also a gentleman. If, after everything, Soyoung doesn’t want to marry me and spend the rest of her life with me, I won’t force her to marry me. I will, then, proceed on with the wedding with another woman that will oblige to living with me for the rest of her life.”

And just when Baekhyun had wanted to shout swear words and curses at the guy, Taemin goes all soft and crap, saying all the right words a gentleman would say.

Wow.

So this was what she had meant when she told him that Taemin was considerate and gentle. Didn’t that hit Baekhyun right smack in the face.

Wow.

“Luhan’s suffering, isn’t he?” Taemin asked with a slight snicker. Baekhyun could only stare at him with no response, and by giving no response, Taemin knew more than enough that he was right. “I knew he was going to be like this. Since day one of meeting him, I knew he was a stubborn kid.”

“Soyoung likes Luhan,” Baekhyun blurted suddenly. Well. The plan of telling the guy at the end of this meeting session totally failed. He mentally face palmed. Now, he would have to improvise onward.

Funny thing, though.

Taemin didn’t seem shocked when hearing this sudden news.

Baekhyun had expected confusion. He had expected questions. He had expected so much more instead of the smile that laid upon Taemin’s face.

“I know about that,” was all Taemin said.

Baekhyun couldn’t believe his ears.

Taemin knew?

“When you spend time with someone you like, only to have them speak about someone else almost the whole time, you’d be really damn stupid if you don’t know that they like that other person,” Taemin gave a light chuckle. “My one week stay with Soyoung, she literally spoke about Luhan. She spoke about him more than she spoke about herself. Of course I would know about the fact that she likes him.”

“Then why aren’t you telling her to think about it once more? She’s obviously blinded by you,” Baekhyun snickered. If Taemin had known already, his point of coming the America was pretty much useless.

“I don’t think you remember the fact that I like Soyoung,” Taemin stated. “I gave Luhan a chance. I would've backed off if he told me to earlier, but he never did. He lost her because he chose to. If, right now, Soyoung’s blinded from the fact that she actually likes Luhan, I would want her blind forever… I like Soyoung with a sincere heart. She thinks she likes me, so I can try to change her false feelings into real ones.”

“Do you know how much of an amateur you sound like right now?” Baekhyun scoffed in disbelief. “And you call yourself a gentleman? If she’s blinded right now, you’re supposed to help her so that she can see, you dimwit! Not let her continue to be blind. I know you like her, but don’t you think it’s unfair for her? She thinks she know what she’s doing. She’s not seeing what she’s getting herself into, so help her, damn it!”

Taemin kept quiet with eyes averted.

He knew Baekhyun was right. Of course he knew. Taemin felt the guilt. Since day one, the guilt had been there, but he couldn’t bring himself to tell Soyoung to go to who she really liked. It was tough, especially when you like that person. Taemin wanted Soyoung. At first, it was only because of business and his parents, but along the way, he really came to develop feelings for her.

Baekhyun sighed heavily. Yelling was no use. There was no use for yelling.

“I just don’t want her to suffer,” Baekhyun continued on, but this time, he lowered his voice, and there was sympathy he was sending. “You’re a businessman. You’re super well known globally. You’re going to have to work a lot, and the time you put into your family personally wouldn’t be enough. If she really ends up being with you, she’s going to suffer alone no matter how many times you tell her that you’re going to be there for her. That’s a dream your reality can’t meet. At one point, things will get tough for her, and she won’t be able to take it all.”

Taemin tightened his jaw. He knew this. All of this, he was aware of. Though it was the first time hearing it from someone else, as a human being, Taemin had thought of all of this before. He knew about it all, and he hated the fact that he knows about it so well. “What makes Luhan so different? He’s known globally because of his parents. He’s no different from me. Just because he doesn’t want to do anything with business, it doesn’t mean he won’t have anything to do with it for the rest of his life. Whether he likes it or not, one day, his parents will make him take over their business. He’s going to have the life I’m living right now sooner or later. You know this. He knows this. We all know it’ll happen sooner or later, so how different is he from me?”

“Luhan’s able to throw it all away for someone he loves,” Baekhyun pointed out.

“And you don’t think I’m able to do that?” Taemin felt anger rush through him, but he kept calm. These were feelings rivaled up since young. All of the pressure put onto him since young was acting up. “I’m capable of doing that, and if I’m able to do it, I will.”

“It'll be no use when Soyoung doesn't even have real feelings for you," Baekhyun fought. He was willing to say anything, as along as Taemin backs down from his friend's girl. "She doesn't like you. She only thinks she does, but she doesn't. If you throw everything away for someone like that, your life is going to be hell. I would know."

Taemin remained quiet. "What would you know? How would you know? I highly doubt you've been through such a situation before."

Baekhyun bit back his words. He knew. He knew so damn well. "I felt as if I was the one going through with such a situation even though I didn't experience it first-hand." Baekhyun sighed. "Your actions are going to hurt both Luhan and Soyoung. They're going to become damaged souls if you don't stop what you're doing. If you don't care about Luhan, at least think about Soyoung."

Taemin tightened his jaw and masked on a smile. "I'm surprised. So this is the business you wanted to talk about. It's highly rare that someone's business with me is to talk about my love life, especially when this person is someone who doesn't often come towards the business world. Thanks for coming out today."

"I'm not done talking to you." Baekhyun watched Taemin rise from his seat.

"But I'm done talking to you." Taemin headed towards the door as Baekhyun shot out of his seat.

"You'll regret it!" Baekhyun shouted. Taemin stopped abruptly and listened to  his last words. "You'll get hurt too. It's not only Luhan and Soyoung that will go through immense pain, but also you. If anyone, you're going to be the one who goes through the most pain, because you're the one who knows the truth. You're the one who knows about everything. From what is true and what is a lie. You're going to hurt the most."

Taemin in a breath and walked out of the room, leaving Baekhyun alone. No further words were exchanged. The only miracle Baekhyun could hope for now was for his words to get to Taemin's head.

 

 

 

“I… This is just so sudden.” The elder woman was speechless, and her husband gave no words of encouragement. When they were told that their son had something important to say so they had to cancel all plans for that day, they weren’t expecting to hear this from him. They were not expecting for their son to tell them that he had planned on giving China a visit, and if comfortable, even living there for the rest of his life.

“Are you sure this is what you want?” Her husband gave a glance at their son, one that was filled with concern. He wasn’t fond of the idea at all, nor was he a fan of it.

“I’m just going for a visit first.” Luhan gave a warm smile. “I’ll really think about my final decision after staying there for a week or two.”

“What about college?” Luhan’s mother frowned. “What about your friends? Do they know about this?”

“This is a decision I wanted to let you guys know before anyone else, because you’re my parents.” Luhan took his mother’s hand and gave it a light squeeze. “I’m your son, but for a majority of my life, I’ve been away from you both. I want you guys to know first, because it’s only fair for you to know before anyone else.”

“So you’re really going alone this time, with no friends coming along.” His father made it a comment more than it was a question. Luhan could only give a baring nod. “When did you say you were leaving?”

“On the 26th, after Christmas.” Luhan averted eyes. He knew this decision would hurt his parents, and he truly felt guilty. His whole life, he hadn’t been the proper son, and he always felt bad for not being by their side. As much as he vowed to stay by their side, life had played him way too well for him to do anything the way he planned. At least for now, anyways. He was going to just escape this one time. Just this one time, then he’ll come back when he’s ready to take life on, and he'll come back ready to take responsibility for them, like a proper son should.

His father gave a curt nod. “Alright.” It was all that he could manage to say. After all, his son had come back not too long ago. Half a year wasn’t enough time, especially when he was in and out of the house with work. He didn’t have the proper time to spend with his son, and now hearing that his son was going to return to China with an unsure heart of where his future lies, it made the father heavy-hearted.

Luhan noticed his father’s uneasiness and pulled a hand away from his mothers to pat his father’s back. “If I choose to stay there, it’s not like I’m never going to come back. I’ll always come back for the holidays, dad. Plus, things are still undecided. For all we know, I might be coming back to Seoul and live here after all.”

“You’re right.” The elder man nodded and gave an encouraging smile. “One way or another, you’ll be coming back, and that’s all that matters.”

Luhan gave a nod, one of confirmation. One way or another, he’ll be coming back, whether it was for good… or for a vague visit. This one leave would determine his future.

A future he wasn’t sure he was ready for.

 


 

Author's Note♥:

For some odd reason, I felt really satisfied writing this chapter. Hm. So tell me what you guys think of this chapter? Zico's secret Santa is Kai. Baekhyun went all the way to the United States to talk to Taemin. And Luhan is going to go back to China, for a visit - then decide whether or not he's going to continue living there or come back to Seoul. What do you think? Complicated BS, right? Heh. I can't wait to update the next chapter! Bythe way, do any of you guys know 1TYM? Hah! I put such an old song for this chapter, but this song is a song I hold close to heart. It's a song taht I will never forget. I just love it so much! Hopefully you guys will like it too.

Thanks For Subscribing∞:

Thanks to these BEAUTIFUL people who subscribed to 'JUST Common Sense'!

| roxxanne | carpediiem | unrequited-lover | kkatherina | kmarieily | reina-k-D_O | CITYOFJOANNE | KittyC | MsAwesomeTokki | pandamaomao | venasan | Imjustagirlnextdoor | htethnin | Lunew21 | iambrielleiant | Alicevandort | blueisland101 | xkimchi | asian_ninja712 | BlingBlingTiger | pandalolove | saranghaexo88 | Lynnda | Chubbiee | avisdawn | Jiyeon_JN | -Anita | Micha0524 | isabelleloveluhan | KPOPCHICKKAA | snadya | xSungYoung | ChaCha24 | 2pmfan4ever | rheesmiles | asdfjkl_unknown | absadeeheng | i-am-serene | hungryPie | kawailu | rainbow_bananas | AkaruiHoshi | liralyre | SMfan4evrAKB48 | Hellogec4 | Clou9Nine | dreamandshine | KaeJae | Yue97BAL | jungseungyeon | pretty_pamela | Putri02 |akpopfan | jain127 | jujube1908 | laceyblare | Cold-TowardsYou | Natalie_phuah96 | fangirl2000   | ExoticBabyArmy | kimminjung112 | chineseandkoreanboys | dbsk_cassie | oranghead | jia_loveluv | minhyuk-baegopa | PressPlay |jasminejane | krisgangsta | berry1207  |Chocolithugs| yukiandini | leehyunae_pearl |I-Love-EXO | bacon9 | hanxing | itzailee | Tokkichu | LilRosiie | pupamika | Kpopsizzle | BBgirly | TheRedEyedWolf | xingxingbaekhyeonnie | cutielove1108 | lolydev | Heyinpiniteu | ronnieee | blueskyy  | Cakepopsareawesome12 | infinitybaby | LoveKpopBoyBand | exoticstaorin  | lisatran | wariii | YuNgWoNnIe | Supafast_Jellyfish | shin_chaye  | scattered  | ravenous_red  thekyuhyunie | lin_ling9697 | chiel13 | Kitty_Min | Haesica08 | CakePOP_Crush | Khimmie | thechanyeolvirus | ggie15 | sela_305 | Rielah| euniice9 | flammerablelovelove | aNDe4STAR | lucy_0960 | JeLLY_BeaNS | xxikpxx | miiskax | Vieffje | Millies | luckystar92 | november11 | shiki3600 | 999666 | natasyaain | MaRiA2000 | chaeki19 | CamillaN | LuhanLittleDeer | PanXxhsu | --bubbletea-- | Kosianfanfics | XXanimexliveActionXX | Iamgay1 | Teamin | louise_sone | djputitbackon | fxkrys | RiaSkittles| | Nubci4 | luhannieyy | Nabylah91 | NightPM | originme0324 | Yeonyeonna | nasaroytaki | Deeena | Joesphine | kwangmin2001 | chinkieachel | naham142 | dawnxiamara | dancingdeermachine | diemsee | yangyomine | sleeplessnight | Deeelfy | Nami_97 | arenith | bygluvar | choxaxa | raniaa | PaoLu42090 | chie22 | KL_PINEAPPLE | Solana401 | Cjayyy | Fishys_Wife | Oswins | chenniey | numico | luckytohaveu | Exo_Fighting | EykaaFinkuru | fian_octa | anvancaro | 10strawberri | Pikrachu | macky1989 | miraluhan | Tafunazasso | TheBlossom122 | venus1014 | lolipop_18 | kirakinz | Asiangirl_21 | kimyunmi | J-loves | RegitaS | chanluhan | kissmelover123 | Stef-Luvs-Kpop | ShadyCakes | ZackeryFrost | anasianlover | naa_ly88 | KaWing | Reyzus | BubblySnowflake | Zawmhan | Kpoplover1307 | bfb1a499 | Hunnnie | beantart | exopuzzle | sharsharr | evolkpop | maizaux | Sparklebutterfly | ManUnited | HyueSung | BANA_STARLIGHT | Yvaine | xxsyfaizh | bevbrandy13 | sweetieana| remyeollie | Aeviou | Vorticism | Kpopidolwannabe| BabyHan | Got7saranghae | seductive_fairy | evoleihsif21 | kpoprocks56 | asimpleasian | 574109 | aretirabell | kawaiifangurl4lyf | xoxo128 | bellaburn |