Eavesdropping

Series of One shots

YAY!!!! My first ever Got7 one shot. No I do not count the one shots I wrote about JB and JR even though they are technically part of Got7. When I wrote those one shots Got7 had not debuted so those two cutie pies were still just JJ Project to me.

Anyway, I shall leave you alone now to read.

JK, I have one more thing to say. The information about names and ages is accurate. I looked it up so no one should have anything to say about that.

Okay, NOW I will leave you alone to go read.

*runs and hides*


You walk up to JYP Entertainment, you stop in front of the door and smooth out your black pencil. You open the door and walk up to the reception desk.

You: “*bowing* Hello, I’m (Y/N). I am here for my interview.”

The receptionist starts typing on the computer in front of her and then she looks up at you.

Receptionist: “Follow me.”

You follow the receptionist to an office, she gestures for you to sit down. You take the seat and cross your legs at the ankle. The receptionist leaves and soon someone walks into the room.

Person: “Hello, I am the person who called you. I am the manager for Got7. I am so glad that you will be working with us. Follow me so you can meet the boys.”

You follow the manager out of the office and into a room with mirrors covering one wall and on the floor are seven sweaty boys.

Manager: “Boys. I want you to meet your new stylist.”

The seven boys look up at you with wide-eyes.

You: “*bowing* Hello, I’m (Y/N). I look forward to working with you.”

The boys all stood up and bowed to you. Everyone introduces themselves except for a young looking boy who is standing behind the others with a blush coloring his cheeks. You walk towards the group and they move out of the way, revealing the young boy.

You: “*smiling at the boy* What’s your name?”

The boy’s cheeks turn even redder when you speak to him.

Boy: “*stuttering* K-Kunpimook B-Bhuwakul.”

You: “*smiling* What’s your stage name?”

Boy: “B-BamBam.”

You: “*smiling wider* That’s so cute.”

The young boy in front of you blushes even brighter. You smile at the boy before addressing all the boys.

You: “Since I am going to be your stylist, I have to get your measurements.  I will start from the oldest member and then work down to the youngest.”

You move to stand in front of Mark and take his measurements, missing the young boy slyly moving further away from the group. When you go to move to the next person, you realize he is not there. You continue onto the maknae, giving JB instructions to find the missing member. When you are finished measuring Yugyeom, you turn around to find JB standing at the door with a BamBam. He pushes the boy towards you and you start measuring the boy. You miss the rosy color that is slowly creping up the boy’s body. You finish the measurements and leave the dance studio. The boys all sit around and wait for their lunch to arrive.

JB: “Kunpimook, what is the matter with you? You are red as a tomato.”

BamBam: “Nothing. *mumbling* She’s so cute.”

Mark: “*putting the boy in a headlock* Who’s pretty?”

BamBam: “*looking down and blushing* Our new stylist.”

Jackson: “*sprawling out across the floor* She really is.”

BamBam: “*jumping up* No! You can’t think she’s pretty!”

---Meanwhile in the hallway---

You are looking at your notebook and realize you forgot to get JB and Jackson’s shoe sizes. You go back to the dance studio to go and get the measurements. When you reach the door, you hear someone yelling from inside the studio.

Voice: “No! You can’t think she’s pretty!”

{Your POV} That sounds like Kunpimook. I wonder who he’s yelling at and who he’s talking about. {End}

Another voice: “Kunpimook calm down. It is not that big a deal.”

BamBam: “Hyung, it is a big deal. *sighing* I think I like her.”

{Your POV} *flipping out silently* Who does he like? Isn’t he too young to know what a crush is? Who is this girl? {End}

Jackson: “You have to tell her. If you don’t she won’t know.”

Mark: “(Y/N), probably feels the same way.”

{Your POV} *jaw dropping* He likes me? He’s been talking about me this whole time? He thinks I’m pretty? Ottoke? {End}

Just as you are having an internal panic attack the door swings open and you back up, falling on your bottom, from the shock. You look up at the six pairs of eyes staring at you and the one that’s avoiding you at all costs.

JB: “Hey (Y/N). What are you doing here? I thought you left.”

You: “I-I did but I-I forgot y-your and J-Jackson’s shoe sizes.”

Mark: “If that was all then why are you stuttering? *smirking* Were you spying on us?”

You: “I didn’t mean to but I didn’t want to interrupt your conversation. *turning to BamBam* Kunpimook, can I talk to you for a minute?”

The boy in question looks up with a blush coloring his round cheeks. You smile at him as you walk into the dance studio. BamBam stands there for not moving until JB, Mark and Jackson push him forward and into the dance studio. He stumbles forward as the three older boys shut the door behind him. He regains his footing and looks up at you sitting on the chair next to the mirror.

You: “Kunpimook, I heard what you said to your hyungs and Yugyeom.”

BamBam: “I…uh…..*looking down* I like you.”

You stand up and go over to the blushing boy. You lift his head up and press your lips to his. When you pull back, you see BamBam looking at you wide-eyed and speechless. You smile at him.

You: “I like you too but I think we should get to know each other first.

The young boy nods with a blush covering his face. You hug the boy and you feel him wrap his arms around your waist. You lay your head on his shoulder and smile against his neck. You two are forced apart when you hear the door slam against the wall. You look up to see six bodies standing in the doorway with wide grins on their faces.

Yugyeom: “Was that so hard hyung?”

BamBam glares at the maknae who simply smiles wider at his hyung.

Youngjae: “You two look good together.”

JR: “*leaning on the wall* She would look better with me but I’m happy for you.”

You smile at the six boys who just wished you a happy relationship even though you haven’t even started one yet.

BamBam: “*leaning in and whispering to you* I’m happy you like me too.”


Yes, the ending is extremely cute. BamBam is still cute and innocent so I wanted the story to reflect that much like I did with Jungkook's. Okay now check out how cute BamBam is. (He looks like Jimin)