All the love in the world

Series of One shots

Italics is a flashback


 

All the love in the world

You are walking down the aisle to the most amazing man in the entire world. He makes the world that much brighter and your days that much better. Since your first date up until this magical day, this man has made you feel like a queen. As you get closer to the man, who has become the love of your life, you flashback to your first date.

You walk up to the front of the amusement park and start looking for the tall blonde man of the hour. You spot him leaning against the wall, playing on his phone. You walk over to him and take the phone from the boy.

Boy: “Yah! *sees you* You came?”

You: “Of course I came Kris. I wouldn’t miss this for the world.”

Kris: “*grabbing your hand* Let’s go.”

You and Kris go into the amusement park and the two of head straight for the biggest, scariest roller coaster. You get on the ride and the cars slowly start climbing to the top of the track. It stops at the top for what seems like an eternity and you grip Kris’ arm. He smiles down at you and then the smiles turns dark as the roller coaster speeds down the hill. Your scream is left at the top of the track as the coaster hits a corkscrew. Before you have a chance to catch your breath the ride is over. Everyone gets off the ride and you stumble on the last step and Kris catches you, lifting you into his arms. He lets you slide down a little and pecks you on the lips, smirking at you.

You finally reach Kris, with a grin on your face that could light up all of New York City. You look over at Kris who is staring straight ahead, avoiding your gaze.

You: “*whispering to Kris* Are you okay?”

Kris: “*whispering back to you* I feel like if I look at you, I might pass out. You look amazing today.”

You smile at him, remembering the first time he told you that you were the most beautiful person he had ever seen.

You and Kris have been dating for two months and he has decided to take you to a L’Serf for dinner. You are dressed to the nines in a black fitted cocktail dress.

You: “*walking up to the restaurant* Kris, we didn’t have to come here. *you stop walking to look up at Kris* Sweetie, we really don’t have to.”

Kris: “*wrapping an arm around your waist* I want to bring you here. You deserve to be treated like a queen.”

Kris guides into the restaurant.

Maitre’d: “*bowing* Good evening Mr. Wu, your table is ready.”

You and Kris follow the man to a table in the back of the restaurant. You and Kris sit down and the soon the waiter comes to take your order. As you wait for your order, you notice Kris staring at you.

You: “*leaning on your hand* Why are staring at me like that?”

Kris: “*smile spreading across his face* You are a goddess. You are beautiful beyond words and I can’t help myself from being pulled in by your beauty.”

You smile at Kris as your food arrives. You look down at the plate and see the small portions and look up Kris. He has a look on his face that can only be interpreted as you have got to be kidding me. Kris looks up at you and you both burst out into a fit of laughter.

Kris: “*pulling himself together* Let’s get out of here.”

You nod in agreement and you and Kris head to the front to pay and leave. The two of you head to the amusement park where you had your first kiss. Kris parks the car and helps you out. He grabs your hand and pulls you to the only ride you missed on your first day, the Ferris Wheel.

You: “*looking up at Kris* Are you sure you want to get on this? I mean we are not exactly dressed to be at an amusement park.”

Kris: “*smiling at you* I am absolutely positive.”

You look at him curiously as he pulls you into one of the cars. The ride starts to move and when it stops at the top, you get up and look out the window. Kris walks over and stands up behind you.

Kris: “*leaning down to rest his chin on your shoulder and wraps his arms around your waist* I love you. *you smile at the confession* And I want to remember this, the view, the way you feel, everything.”

You: “*turning around and wrapping your arms around the man’s neck* And why would I do that?”

Kris: “*pecking you on the lips* Just do it.”

The ride starts moving again and soon the two of you are safely on the ground and heading the nearest concession stand.

You and Kris are saying your vows. You say yours first.

You: “*looking at Kris and smiling* The first time I met you I never thought that I would be standing here with you. I thought you were arrogant and self-involved but I soon found out that you were a sweetheart. Kris, you make my world that much brighter. You make me feel safe and secure. I want you to be my side forever and always. I am not only honored but ecstatic to be standing here and marrying you today. Kris Wu, I love you so much that it hurts and I want nothing more than to spend the rest of my life showing you exactly how much I love you.”

Kris: “*stares at you in awe* I love you too. *pulls out a piece of paper from his suit* (Y/N), from the first time I laid eyes on you during the opening ceremony our freshman year of high school to the first time I talked to you to the slap I received for hitting you, I knew I had to find a way to make you mine. *all present snicker a little* Our first date, confirmed that you were the woman I was going to marry. The day I proposed to you on the Ferris Wheel, I felt like the world had just got a little brighter….”

You are sitting in your living room watching TV bored out of your mind. You hear a familiar ringtone and grab the phone.

{Phone convo}

You: “Why hello there handsome.”

Kris: “Hey babe, what are you doing?”

You: “Nothing, just watching TV.”

Kris: “Can you meet me at the amusement park?”

You: “Sure. You mean now?”

Kris: “Yes, now. Meet me up front.”

You: “Okay, see you in a few.”

{End}

You end the call with Kris and run into your room to get ready. You grab a pair of indigo jeans and a pale pink jersey with your birthday year on it. It also has Kris’ name on the back. You grab your white studded wedge sneakers and your favorite Coach backpack. You pull your hair up into a high ponytail and head out the house. You pull up to the amusement park and find a parking space. You park and head to the main entrance, you look around for the tall boy. You smile while looking for him remembering your first date. You seem him leaning against the wall looking at his phone. You walk over to him and slide the phone out of his hands.

Kris: “Yah! *seeing you and smiling* Feels a little like déjà vu.”

You: “*standing on your tip-toes and pecking the boy on the lips* Yeah, now why are we here?”

Kris: “*pulling you close* I have a special day planned for you.”

Kris lets you go and grabs your hand, pulling you into the amusement park. He takes you to the roller coaster you rode on your first date and from there the two of you do everything you did on your first date. As night falls, Kris brings you to the Ferris Wheel. While you are standing in line, Kris pulls you close.

Kris: “*nuzzling your neck* Do you remember the day I brought you here?”

You: “*turning slightly to kiss your boyfriend* Yes, you told me to remember everything about that day.”

Kris: “*smiling* Good. *leaning over to whisper something to the operator and then turning back to you* Let’s get on.”

The Ferris Wheel stops at the top just like that night. You look at Kris who is staring out the window. You watch as he stares into the distance and suddenly he pulls out his phone and looks at the message. He smiles, put the phone away and stands up. He walks over to you and pulls you up.

Kris: “*looking deeply into your eyes* (Y/N), you are the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me. I think about more often than I think about myself. I put you before myself in everything. I want to see your angelic face while you sleep and wake up to the sun softly playing across your face. *caresses your face* I want to hear you sing while you cook everyday, I want to try my hardest everyday to make you smile. *drops down on one knee* (Y/N), will you be my wife?”

You: “*tears streaming down your face* K-Kris, I would love nothing more than to marry you.”

You pull Kris up and pull him into a kiss. Just before you two break for air, a loud crack causes you to jump and turn towards the window. You look out and there are fireworks going off in all of your favorite colors. This lasts about five minutes and as the last firework goes off, you see that it spells out I love you (Y/N).

Kris: “I do.”

You: “*snapping back* I do.”

Minister: “You may kiss the bride.”

Kris pulls you into a kiss and the two of you walk down the aisle hand in hand as husband and wife.