Is ignorance really bliss?

Series of One shots

 

{Your POV} *shopping* I can't believe it has been one year today. I have an amazing guy. *looks at the various party dresses* Now to find a dress to go with those shoes. *picks up a pretty black and white dress* He's going to love this. It's in his favorite color too. *pays for the dress* I really hope he likes this. {End}
After paying for your dress, you head home. You walk through the door with a smile on your face that only a woman in love would have.
You: "Babe, I'm home. Where are you?"
You listen for the sound of your boyfriend's deep voice but loud arguing assaults your ears instead. 
First voice: Stop cheating!!!!!
You place that voice as belonging to your boyfriend's best friend, Youngjae. 
Second voice: "I'm not cheating. You are just bad at this."
The second unmistakeningly belongs to Jongup so you walk to the living room just as a deep rumbling voice bellows. 
Third voice: "Shut up both of you. It's a game."
You smile as you watch Yong Guk unplug the video game. 
Zelo: "*spots you* Noona!"
Everyone looks up at the same time. You look over at your boyfriend who is smiling brightly at you. 
You: "*walking past Zelo and ruffling his hair* Hey. *goes over to your boyfriend* How's my baby Dae?"
Daehyun: "Great now that you are here. *kisses you*"
You smile at him and snuggle into his chest. 
Jongup: "Hyung, plug it back in. We want to play."
Yong Guk plugs the video game back in. The boys start playing. Daehyun becomes so engrossed in trying to beat everyone, he forgets you are even there. You nuzzle into his neck and place feather-like kisses there. He continues with the video game. You shoot him a look as you slide off his lap and head to your shared bedroom. You change into the dress you just bought and do up your hair. You give yourself a smokey eye and slip into your red heels. You walk out into the living room. Himchan and Yong guk look up at you and their jaws drop. 
Himchan: "Woah (Y/N). You look amazing."
Himchan's comment caused everyone to look up at you and their jaws to drop as well. 
Daehyun: "*getting up* Woah, babe. You look amazing. Where are you going all dressed up like that?"
You: "*glaring* I'm going out to dinner."
Daehyun: "Alone?"
You: "*walking towards the door* I was going with my boyfriend but he seems to have forgotten what today is. So yes, I am going alone."
As you walk towards the door you hear Zelo tell Daehyun that he was in trouble. You smirk and walk throught the front door, slamming it on your way out. You start up the car and head to the restaurant that Daehyun had made a reservation at months ago. You walk in and head to the table. You sit down and order red wine. You slowly sip from the glass as you wait for Daehyun. 
---Meanwhile back at the house---
The other boys are playing video games while Daehyun is staring at his phone in a state of shock. He jumps causing the other five boys to look up. 
Daehyun: "*suddenly flustered* I forgot our anniversary."
Yong Guk: "*leaning back on the couch* Told you he was going to forget. Himchan you owe me $50 and Youngjae you owe me $100."
Daehyun: "*gaping at the boys* You guys knew I would forget and you didn't remind me."
Himchan: "Your suit is in the closet. Change and get over there."
Daehyun runs to the bedroom and changes. 
Daehyun: "*flustered running towards the door* Bye. Lock up when you leave."
Himchan: "*laughing* Dae you have no shoes on and your hair is a mess."
Daehyun stops in his tracks and heads back to the bedroom. He emerges a few minutes later with shoes and styled hair. 
Himchan: "*thumbs up* Much better."
Daehyun: "Okay, I'm leaving."
Daehyun gets a cab and heads to the restaurant. He runs in and looks around for you. He spots you crying while sipping a glass of red wine. He walks over to you and grabs the glass from you, setting it on the table. 
Daehyun: "*wiping your tears away* I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean to forget."
You: "*standing up* Forget it. I'm going home."
Daehyun: "*grabbing your arm* (Y/N)."
You: "*snatching your arm from him* I said forget it. *sighing* You always forget the promises you make. *turning away so he can't see your tears* I think we should break up."
You run from the restaurant, leaving the car keeps with the hostess, and grab a cab. You head home and burst through the door, heading straight for your room. You hear knocking on the other side of the door. You ignore it and pack an overnight bag. 
Voice: "*still knocking on the door* Noona. It's me. Junhong. Gwenchana?"
You: "*wiping the tears from your eyes* I'm fine, Junhong. I'll be out in a minute."
You put the last thing in your bag and head out of the bedroom, just as Daehyun walks through the front door. You just look at him teary eyes and walk past him. 
Daehyun: "*grabbing your arm and pulling you towards the bedroom* We need to talk."
You: "Let me go! Jung Daehyun! I don't want to talk to you!"
Daehyun pulls you into the bedroom and shuts the door. Daehyun stares at you while standing in front of the door.
You: "MOVE!"
Daehyun: "*growling* No. I said we needed to talk. *softening* (Y/N), I'm sorry I forgot our anniversary. I did get you something, I just forgot it was today. I hope you can forgive me and let me give you the gift."
You: "*rolling your eyes* Fine. We will see if I forgive you."
Daehyun walks over to the closet and pulls down an empty shoe box. He pulls a white velvet box and comes back to where you are standing. He smiles at you before dropping down on one knee.
Daehyun: "*looking up at you* (Y/N), I love you more than anything and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me please?"
You: "*start to tear up* Jung Daehyun, I can't stand you sometimes but I do love you. Of course."
Daehyun slips the ring on your finger and pulls back out to where the boys are waiting. 
Daehyun: "*holds up your left hand* She said yes!"
Every cheers and you roll your eyes at the childishness of all the boys.