You never know where you will find love

Series of One shots

Kyungsoo: “I love you.”

You: “I love you too.”

Baekhyun: “*fake gagging* You guys are sickeningly cute.”

You, your boyfriend Kyungsoo and your best friend Baekhyun are sitting around at your house on another boring Sunday. You guys were watching Titanic, your usual Sunday movie. You and Kyungsoo were cuddling on the couch like you always do causing Baekhyun to gag. Baekhyun gets tired of the two of you and decides that the three of you should go to mall. The three of you head out. You go to the couple store while Baekhyun goes off to some makeup store. You and Kyungsoo spend time shopping for couple tees that you can wear.

---A few weeks later---

You and Baekhyun are planning your one year anniversary party for you and Kyungsoo. The two of you are spending every day at lunch planning the event. You are so excited that every time one of you comes up with a good idea you squeal or grab Baekhyun’s arm. Kyungsoo is becoming irritated with this. The day has finally arrived and you are getting dressed up to go help Baekhyun set up before you surprise Kyungsoo. On your way out, Kyungsoo sees you all dressed up.

Kyungsoo: “*sarcasm laced in his voice* Going to hang out with your new boyfriend Baekhyun?”

You: “*looking at him like he is from another planet* Bwoh? Baekhyun? No, I’m going……uhhhh out.”

Kyungsoo: “*turning back and walking into the kitchen* Whatever.”

You: “*following Kyungsoo into the kitchen* What’s that supposed to mean?”

Kyungsoo: “*pulling things out of the fridge* It means whatever you want it to mean.”

You: “*grabbing his wrist causing him to look up at you* What’s that supposed to mean?”

Kyungsoo: “*pulling his wrist from you* You are starting to sound like a broken record. Why don’t you just go hang out with Baekhyun. *going over to the stove* By the way you look nice.”

You: “Kyunggie, why are you being like this?”

Kyungsoo: “*turning around with fire blazing in his eyes* Do you know how it feels to watch your girlfriend spending every moment with your best friend? No? Well, it feels like there is a knife is being driven into your heart. It hurts. *turning his back to you* I don’t like that feeling and I don’t want to feel it anymore.”

You: “*looking at Kyungsoo on the brink of tears* What are trying to say?”

Kyungsoo: “I don’t think we should see each other anymore.”

You: “*shocked* F-fine. *walks over to the door* Have it that way.”

You slam the door and head down to the restaurant to meet Baekhyun and cancel the reservation. You pull up to the restaurant and go straight to the manager to cancel the reservation. After you talk to the manager you go and tell Baekhyun what happened. He leans your head on his shoulder and lets you cry. When you finally calm down, Baekhyun leans in and kisses you full on the lips.

You: “*blushing and flustered* B-Baekhyun, what was t-that for?”

Baekhyun: “*blushing and looking down at his feet* Truthfully, I have liked you for a really long time. I was actually kind of happy you and Kyungsoo broke up.”

You: “*touching the boy’s hand* Baekkie, I didn’t know. Why didn’t you say anything?”

Baekhyun: “*looking at you* Kyung asked you out first. I liked you first and I told Kyung and then he liked you and had the guts to ask you out.”

You: “*standing up and pulling your friend up in the process* Now is your chance.”

Baekhyun looks at you curiously and then turns a bright pink.

Baekhyun: “*stuttering and blushing* (Y/N), w-will you b-be my g-g-g-girlfriend?”

You: “*throwing your arms around Baekhyun* Baekkie, I have actually been waiting a long time for you to ask and my answer is yes.”

Baekhyun smiles and pulls you into a breath-taking sense-numbing toe-curling kiss that leaves you flushed and breathless.

Baekhyun: “Shall we grab something to eat?”

You: “*grabbing Baekhyun’s hand* I have a better idea. Let’s go play at the park.”

You and Baekhyun go to the park and play deep into the night.