A cookie means I love you

Series of One shots

 

This was requested by Debrena.


 

 

{Kyungsoo POV} *watching you laugh with your friends* Why do you have to be so pretty? *you smile brightly as one of your friends greets you* That smile is only rivaled by the sun. She is perfect. *looking down at the table* I don’t stand a chance with a girl like her. I have to find a way to confess to her. *teacher walks in* {End}

Teacher: “*placing hands on the desk* Arraso, class. Today we will be making cookies. You will be using a recipe for a sugar cookie. This means that everyone will not only be baking cookies but you will also decorate them. You can make your cookie as big as you want. *picking up a stack of papers and then looking around the room* Kyungsoo, will you pass out the recipes to everyone in the class.”

Kyungsoo gets up and heads to the front of the classroom and takes the papers from the teacher. He slowly starts passing them out. He gets to your seat and places the paper on your table.

You: “*smiling brightly* Gamsahamnida.”

Kyungsoo stares at your before shakily bowing and moving onto the next table. After all the papers are passed out, everyone breaks off into groups. Everyone is soon busy baking. After everyone is done and has their cookies decorated, you pull out your camera and start snapping pictures of all the cookies. You get to Kyungsoo and he shows you a beautifully decorated blue cookie. You snap several pictures of it. Just before class ends you print the pictures and pass them out to the classmates. Once you are finished, you head to your next class.

Minzy: “Hey.”

You: “Hey Min, what’s up?”

Minzy: “Nothing but you have a gift on your desk.”

You look at your friend curiously but head over to your desk. Sitting on top of the desk is a small white and red box. You open the box and a red heart shaped cookie is inside with the words Na Joah written in the center with white piping gel. You smile at the cookie and notice another one inside the box. It’s the same as the first except it’s white with red piping gel. You grab the other cookie and take a bite.

Voice: “I knew you would look cute eating a cookie.”

You: “*you look up at the owner of the voice* Hey Channie. *looking between the boy and the cookie* Did you by chance make this for me?”

Chanyeol: “*shrugging* Maybe. You never know.”

You: “*raising an eyebrow* Chanyeol, you don’t by chance like me do you?”

Chanyeol: “I do like you. A lot. I want you to be my girlfriend.”

You: “*smiling at the boy* Chanyeol. I want to be your girlfriend.”

Chanyeol smiles at you and kisses your cheek just as the teacher walks in. Chanyeol heads to his seat.

---A few days later---

You: “Channie! *you hug your boyfriend* Jagi, can you make another one of those delicious cookies like you did last time?”

Chanyeol: “Sure, you will have it by lunch.”

You kiss Chanyeol and then skip off to class.

Chanyeol: “*messing up his hair and mumbling to himself* Aish, ottoke. I can’t make anything. I at cooking. This is going to be fun.”

Chanyeol heads over to the home economics room. Little did the two of you know but Kyungsoo was listening to the whole conversation.

Kyungsoo: “*whispering to himself* But he didn’t make it for you, I did.”

---At lunchtime---

Chanyeol walks in the lunchroom and heads straight for your table. He places a covered dish in front of you and opens it with a flourish. Upon lifting the lid, you see the prettiest cookie ever.

Chanyeol: “A pretty treat for my pretty girl.”

You: “*picking up the treat* Channie, you are the sweetest.”

You take a bite and begin chewing. Your face twists more and more as you chew, you then pick up a napkin and spit out the treat.

You: “*looking up at Chanyeol with an apologetic smile* Jagi, are you sure you made that cookie last time?”

Chanyeol: “*stuttering* Well…..I….uh……”

Kyungsoo: “*walking over with a little white box* (Y/N)? * you look up the boy and Kyungsoo extends the box to you* This is for you.”

You open the box and see a red heart shaped cookie much like the one you found on your desk a few days before. You pull it out and take a bite. Your taste buds are flooded with the same delicious sweetness that drove you into Chanyeol’s arms.

You: “*look up at Kyungsoo with stars in your eyes* Kyungsoo, did you make this yourself?”

Kyungsoo: “*nodding* Yes and I made the one from a few days ago. (Y/N), I really like you. I didn’t know how to tell you so I thought the best way was to show you my heart through something I’m good at. I didn’t say it was from me because I was nervous but (Y/N), I really like you.”

You: “*hugging the boy* Kyungsoo, that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.”

Chanyeol: “*placing a hand on Kyungsoo’s shoulder* I leave her in your capable hands. I know that you will love her more than anyone else.”

Kyungsoo nods at the taller boy. Chanyeol walks away and Kyungsoo turns back to you.

Kyungsoo: “If you will have me, I’d like to be your boyfriend.”

You: “*smiling brightly* I’ve been waiting for you to ask me. You are so adorable.”

You place a chaste kiss on Kyungsoo’s lips. When you pull back, you see a light blush across the boy’s cheeks. You giggle but soon are silenced when Kyungsoo kisses you and sweeps you off your feet.