Finding Love in High Places

Series of One shots

You and your best friend Xiumin were at the fair and just like every year he managed to drag on every scary ride at the fair. There is one ride he has never been able to get you to go on and that is the Ferris Wheel. {Xiumin POV} *looking up at the Ferris Wheel* This year I am taking her up in that Ferris Wheel, whether she likes it or not. When we get to the top, I am going to confess to her.{End}

Xiumin: "Hey (Y/N), let's go on the Ferris Wheel. *you shake your head furiously* Come on it will be fun."

You: "Baozi, as much as I would love hanging out with you, I am not now will I ever get on that death trap." Xiumin: "*pulling you towards the ride* I will make sure nothing happens to you."

You and Xiumin stand in line with you fidgeting the whole time. You finally get up to the front of the line and climb into one of the seats. The ride starts to move and you bury your face into Xiumin's neck. He wraps his arms around your waist, trying to comfort you. The ride comes to a halt at the top of the wheel and you bury your face deeper into Xiumin's neck.

Xiumin: "*mumbling to himself* I love you."

You: "*looking up at Xiumin* Nae?"

Xiumin: "*smiling down at you* I love you."

You: "*looking puzzled* What did you say?"

Xiumin: "*standing you up and hugging you* I love you and want you to be my girlfriend."

You look up at Xiumin like he has grown another head. He pulls back from the hug and kisses you.

Xiumin: "*breaking from the kiss* Well?"

You nod. The ride starts moving again and you jump into Xiumin's arms.

Xiumin: "* your hair* It's okay, I am here."