Unexpected Date

Series of One shots

 

Unexpected Date
It was a sunny Saturday afternoon and you decided to go see a movie with your friends, but they were all busy. You put on your cutest dress and your favorite pair of combat boots and went to the theatre alone. While trying to figure out what movie you wanted to see you see a boy looking lost and lonely.
“Are you okay? Are you lost?”
He turns around and you are stunned to see Jonghyun.
“No, I am not lost. Are you?”
“No, I’m not lost either but where’s the rest of SHINee.”
“Ahh, they are still at the dorm. I wanted some time to myself then I realized that I don’t really like being alone.”
“Would you like to see a movie with me? I don’t like being alone either.”
“Sure.”
You go into the theatre and you can’t focus on the movie no matter how hard you try.
{Your POV} I can’t believe he said yes. I am actually on a date with Jonghyun. Jonghyun is sitting right next to me. Wait, what’s happening? {end}
“Gaja”
“Okay”
“How was the movie?”
“Huh?”
“Did you like the movie?”
“Oh umm yeah.”
“Want some ice cream?”
“Sure.”
You and Jonghyun ice cream. As soon as you get your ice cream, you trip over a crack in the sidewalk and fall onto the back of Jonghyun knocking him over. After you get up you see something red on your dress, then you look down and see Jonghyun’s leg bleeding.  You rush to the nearest store and then help Jonghyun clean his cut. After you finish he wraps his arms around your waist and hugs you.
“Thank you so much. Can we hang out again?”
THE END