Meeting Mr. Right

Series of One shots

 

Meeting Mr. Right
It’s summer vacation and you head to your family’s lake house. When you get there you decide to sit on the deck and read. However that becomes impossible because of the loud music you keep hearing. You look up and notice it is coming from the house next door. You stomp over and bang on the door.
The door swings open and you see Key standing there in a wetsuit.
“Can I help you?,” Key says with a smile.
“Yes…umm could you turn down the music…please,” you say losing all the confidence you had on the way over.
“Ummm, I guess but I’m leaving so why don’t you come with me.”
Key pulls you along the road behind him.
“Apa! Let go!”
“Oh, sorry.  By the way do you have a bathing suit?
“Yeah, at home.”
“Go get it and meet me back here.”
You rush home. {Your POV} I wonder why Key is here. Why am I obeying him so willingly? Did I just meet Key from SHINee? Ommo my arm is killing me. {end} You look down at your arm and see a bruise in the shape of Key’s hand. You ignore it and quickly change into your bathing suit. You run back to the water’s edge. Key is nowhere to be found so you do a complete 360 looking for him. Then something stops you and Key is smiling down at you.
“Ready?”
“For what exactly?”
“I am going to teach you how to water ski.”
“Okay.”
You put on the skis, forgetting you don’t know how to swim, and Key starts the boat. As soon as you leave the ramp you lose your skis and fall in.
“How are you do…”
{Key’s POV} Ommo where did she go? She was just on the ramp. She should be behind the boat. {End}
Key stops the boat and looks out on the water and then spots you drowning a few feet away. He then jumps in to save you.
After he gets you on deck, you start coughing up water then you start to cry.
“What’s wrong? Why are you crying?,” Key asks concerned.
“ I was just so scared,” you reply through your tears.
Key then pulls you onto his lap and lets you cry it out.
Once you have cried yourself out, you and Key lay on the deck and look at the stars holding hands.

 

 

Already a full length story (short but still a full length) called Meeting Mr. Right.

Click here to read