Beach Trip

Series of One shots

You are sitting on the couch watching TV when your boyfriend U-kwon comes in, arms laden down with bags. You: "*getting up* Let me help you."

U-kwon: "*huffing and puffing* Nope, I got it."

You raise your eyebrow at him as he heads to the back of the house. U-kwon has been coming home with bags like that for the past three days. He never lets you help and whenever you try to see what is in the bags, he swats your hand away. You are starting to wonder what he could possibly be up to. After a few minutes, U-kwon comes back and sits next to you on the couch.

U-kwon: "*pulling you close to him* Jagi, don't make any plans tomorrow. I'm taking you somewhere."

You: "*eyes glued to the TV* And if I already have plans?"

U-kwon: "Cancel them."

You can hear the pout in his voice and nod your head.

---The next day--- You are shaken awake at an ungodly hour by a very excited U-kwon. You groan, pulling the blanket over your head in an attempt to block out the sun and your boyfriend's overeager face. He tears the blanket off of you, which earns him a glare from you.

U-kwon: "Get up. We are going to be late."

You: "*sitting up and rubbing the sleep from your eyes* Late for what?"

U-kwon: "I told you. I am taking you somewhere. Hurry, the car is already packed."

With that, U-kwon leaves the room. You groan as you get out of bed. You shower and change into a sundress that is lying on the chair. You slip into your favorite blue sandals and head out to the car, grabbing a banana along the way.

You: "*sliding into the passenger seat* Where are we going?"

U-kwon: "*starting up the car* You will see when we get there."

He drives off and about an hour later, you are being shaken awake again.

U-kwon: "*seeing you open your eyes* We are here."

You look out the window and see the most beautiful expanse of white sparkling sand. You jump out of the car and run to the edge of the clearest blue water you have ever seen, losing your shoes along the way. U-kwon comes up beside you, holding your discarded sandals.

You: "Why did we come here?"

U-kwon: "I promised myself when my parents brought me here for the first time when I was little that if I found a girl I really loved, I would bring her here and ask her to marry me. *dropping down on one knee* Will you marry me?"

You: "*nearly jumping for joy* Yes, I will. I would love nothing more than to marry you."

U-kwon picks you up, twirling you around. When he sets you down on your feet, he pulls you into a soul-searing kiss.