Love returns

Series of One shots

You are walking towards your favorite comic book store when you see the cutest blonde walk in. You walk into the store thinking that you are hallucinating because he looks suspiciously like your childhood friend. You go over to the rack of your favorite comic books by Haruki Murakami. You notice the blonde boy again but dismiss it. You pick up a book and begin reading.

Boy: “*looking over at you* (Y/N)?”

You: “*looking up at him* D-do I know you?”

Boy: “*eyes growing wide* It is you! *lifts you up* I am so glad to see you!”

You: “*trying to get out of the boy’s grip*”

Boy: “*sets you down* You don’t recognize me? *you shake your head* It’s me Jaebum, Im Jaebum.”

You: “*you stare at the blonde and suddenly your face lights up* JB! *calling the boy by his childhood nickname* What are you doing here? *pulling the boy into hug*”

JB: “*hugging you back and lifting you up* I am here for school. I didn’t expect you see you here.”

You: “I am here for school as well.”

JB: “*sets you down* You have gotten prettier since the last time we saw each other.”

JB’s comment catches you off guard causing you to blush. What JB does next catches you even more off guard. JB leans down and plants a chaste kiss on your unprepared lips.

JB: “*looking intently into your eyes* (Y/N), do you think we could pick up where we left off in our relationship?”

You look at the boy in complete shock.

Will you go back to dating JB or tell him you want to stay friends?