Kissing in the Rain

Series of One shots

You are on a date with your boyfriend Kai. You have been together for two years and you are in love with him. You are sitting at a restaurant when a pretty waitress walks by to take your order. She is shamelessly flirting with him and he has his signature smirk plastered on that perfect face of his. He gives the waitress his order and she turns to you giving you a smug grin.

Waitress: "*turning back to Kai* It's so nice of you to take you little sister out for dinner. Are you going to order for her?"

You: "*glaring at the back of the woman's head* I will be ordering for myself, thank you very much."

You give the waitress your order and she walks off but not before flashing another flirtatious smile at Kai who returns it with his smirk.

You: "*grabbing the water glass off the table* You enjoyed that, didn't you?"

Kai: "I was just being nice."

You: "Sure you were."

The waitress comes back with your food. She places Kai's food down with a smile and turns to you, smiling disappearing as she practically throws the food at you. You and Kai sit in silence with you throwing him glares. After you are finished eating, the waitress comes over.

Waitress: "*voice dripping with honey* Would you like desert?"

Kai: "Sure, what's good?"

Waitress: "The Rainbow Cake is a sweet as......"

You don't let the waitress finish.

You: "*jumping up from the table* That's it. Kai, why don't you continue this date with her because I'm going home?"

You stomp out of the restaurant and down the street. You are walking at a fairly even pace when it starts to rain. You pick up the pace and you start to hear footsteps behind you. You pick up your pace. Suddenly your arm is grabbed and you are whipped around, coming to face to face with a soaking wet, panting Kai.

Kai: "Why did you leave like that?"

You: "*blinking through the tears and rain streaming down your face* Why do you care? You have that waitress."

Kai: "You know she means nothing to me. I love you."

You: "*pushing him away* No, you don't."

Kai: "*face flushing with anger* I do and you know it."

You: "*anger flashing in your eyes* I hate you!"

Kai doesn't retort instead he pulls you into a mind-blowing kiss. He pulls you closer to him when you start to fight it. You eventually give up and melt into the kiss.

Kai: "*pulling away and looking into your tears eyes* Do you believe me now?"

You: "*nodding* I love you too Kai. Let's get home."

You and Kai walk home in the rain, hand in hand.