Buggy Lesson

Series of One shots

You are happily married to V or better known to his students as Taehyung Seonsang-nim. V happens to be a preschool teacher who is one of the best in his fields. He likes to get his students involved in the lesson.

You are cooking dinner, when V comes in the house holding a large brown bag. You notice a little slip of red fabric sticking out of the top.

You: "*raising an eyebrow* What's in the bag?"

V: "*smiling* I need your help with my lesson tomorrow."

You again look at V with a raised eyebrow. He pull on the red slip of fabric and out pops a red dress with black polka dots.

You: "*smiling* Teaching the kids about Mickey Mouse?"

V: "*chuckling as he pulls out headband with antenna attached* Ladybugs."

V continues pulling out stuff from the bag and soon you see two matching red polka dot dresses and matching headbands. He smiles at you as if asking you to help him. You nod as you turn back to the food, taking it off the heat and setting it on the table. You and V sit down to eat.

---The next day--- You are smoothing out the skirt of the red polka dot lady bug dress V has convinced you to wear. You walk out into the kitchen to get breakfast ready. After a few minutes V comes out in his matching outfit. He clears his throat, causing you to turn around. You have to suppress a laugh because of how adorable he looks.

You: "*stifling a giggle* Looks good honey."

V: "*sitting down* Don't even try it. I look ridiculous."

You hand V breakfast. The two of you eat and then head to the school. You walk into the classroom and all the children start laughing. V begins the lesson and then the other teachers bring their students in for the lesson. At the end of the day, you and V head home.

You: "*grabbing V's hand as he drives* You really did look cute in your dress."

V: "*smiling* I prefer pants but the dress suits you. I think you should wear it again. You were really cute, Mrs. Ladybug."

You: "I love you Taehyung."

V: "*smiling over at you* I love you too."