Date with GD

Series of One shots

{Your POV} *smiling brightly* I finally get a day to go shopping. *walking into your favorite store* I wonder if they have anything new. *cute guy catching your eye* Now that’s new. {End}

{GD POV} *leisurely wandering around the store* There is nothing remotely stylish here. *you catch is eye* Except maybe that girl over there.{End}

You and Gdragon catch each other’s eye and you smirk as Gdragon blushes bright red realizing that you caught him staring at you.

You: “*walking over to Gdragon and bowing to him* Annyounghaseyo. My name is (Y/N). What’s yours?”

Gdragon: “*blushing crimson and stuttering* A-annyounghaseyo. Ummm I-I’m Kwon Ji Yong.”

You: “*smiling* It’s nice to meet you Ji Yong-sshi. Would you like to grab a coffee?”

Before Gdragon can even answer, you grab his wrist and drag him to the coffee shop just outside of the mall. You order coffee for the two of you and return to the table that you planted Gdragon at. You hand him his coffee. He takes a sip.

You: “*nonchalantly* You are really cute.”

Gdragon: “*choking on his coffee* Nae?”

You: “*snickering* You are really cute. Wae? Is that weird?”

Gdragon: “*shaking his head*”

You snicker again at how shy the seemingly confident man in front of you is. You flash a bright smile at him hoping it will loosen him up. It works. Then the two of you get to know each other better. Two hours pass before the two of you realize that you haven’t moved. Both of you get up to go your separate ways after exchanging phone numbers.

Gdragon: “*grabbing your wrist* Uhhhh, (Y/N) *blushing* Would you like to go see a movie with me?”

Will you go to the movies with GD or suggest another event?