Chemistry

Series of One shots

I know the other day I went on a rant about how much EXO was on here but this was requested and as you know I don't turn down requests. Majority of the requests I recieve are for EXO fanfics/one shots so you will probably see a lot of it on my page.


You saunter into the classroom just before the bell rings and plop down next to your friend, Fei. You prop your feet up on the desk.

You: “*crossing your arms* I see our last substitute isn’t here.”

Fei: “After you put that fake snake in her desk, I didn’t expect her to come back.”

You chuckle at the memory of the screaming woman running from the classroom after your latest stunt that almost got you suspended. You look up as you hear the door open and a male walks in the classroom in a suit with a leather briefcase. He lays the briefcase on the desk and you take note of it for your future antics. The teacher writes his name on the board and turns to the class.

Teacher: “Good Morning class, I will be your chemistry teacher until your teacher has her baby. My name is Byun Baekhyun but you can call me Mr. Byun. *opening up the attendance book* Class President, please begin greeting.”

The class president stands and leads the class in greeting the teacher. Once he sits down Baekhyun clears his throat and looks down at the attendance book. He starts taking attendance while you sleep.

Baekhyun: “(Y/N)?”

You continue to sleep as Baekhyun calls your name three more times. You are in a deep sleep when you feel your feet being knocked off of the desk.

You: “*jumping up* How dare…..”

You see Baekhyun standing in front of you and you smirk.

Baekhyun: “Ms. (Y/N), when a teacher calls your name you are supposed to respond.”

You: “*crossing your arms* And if I don’t feel like it.”

Baekhyun: “Then you will be counted as absent. On another note, why are you not in uniform?”

You: “*looking down at your clothes* I am in uniform.”

Baekhyun: “That looks like the boy’s uniform to me.”

You: “Who’s to say that I’m not a boy?”

Baekhyun: “*turning to walk away* Tomorrow I expect to see you in the proper uniform.”

Baekhyun walks up to the front of the classroom and you sit down, hatching a plan.

Fei: “*leaning over and whispering* Are you thinking about what I think you are thinking about?”

You: “*glaring at Baekhyun and mumbling* I will destroy him.”

Fei: “*sighing* That’s what I thought.”

Class goes on as it should and you begin to hatch a plan to take Mr. Byun Baekhyun down. Soon the bell rings and you are the first one out of the classroom. You walk right out the front doors of the school and head to your car. Fei is following closely behind, calling your name.

You: “*unlocking the car and sliding in* What Fei?”

Fei: “*catching her breath* Please. Don’t. *you look at her confused* Please don’t do anything stupid.”

You: “*starting the car* I won’t. If you don’t trust me, come with.”

Fei sighs before sliding into the car. You pull off and head to the hardware store. Fei looks at the building with a look of horror.

Fei: “*grabbing your arm* You aren’t?”

You: “Yes. The classics. Seventh grade Korean teacher substitute. It was simple. It was clean and it got the job done. If that doesn’t scare him then I will resort to my newer tactics.”

Fei: “*sighing* Your newer tactics are more dangerous and some of them I am sure are illegal.”

You: “*walking in* Whatever. Byun Baekhyun has to pay for calling me out in class. He should have heard from the other teachers not to mess with me. Now it’s time to pay the piper.”

Fei follows you up and down the aisles as you pick up the necessary supplies for your pranks on Baekhyun. You pack the stuff into the hidden compartment of your truck and drive back to school. You sneak into your next class and sit down at your desk in between your two best friends.

You: “*leaning over to the lighter blonde boy next to you* Tao, I need your help.”

Tao nods and you turn to the dirty blonde on your opposite side.

You: “Kris. I need your special set of skills.”

The boy smirks without turning his head and you smile as you turn your attention to the teacher. Class soon ends and you meet the two boys in the hallway.

Kris: “What’s up? What do you need us for?”

You: “Don’t worry about that just yet. Meet me at my car at lunch. I’ll tell you then.”

You leave the two boys and head to your next class. You fidget through the entire class and soon the bell for lunch rings. You sprint to your car and find Kris leaning on the hood with Tao sitting on the roof.

You: “Yah! Huang Zitao! Get off my car like that!”

Tao jumps off the roof of the car, narrowly missing Kris’ head. You chuckle at the boy as you walk to the back of your car with the two boys trailing you.

You: “Okay, Tao I need you to get Mr. Byun, the chemistry substitute’s car keys and a copy of the front door keys from the janitor. It’s the gold one. I have Chanyeol creating a distraction for you. Kris, I need you to make copies of those keys and give them to me. This all has to be done by the end of the day.”

Both boys nod and you stare into space with an evil smirk on your face.

You: “Byun Baekhyun, you are going down.”

You and the two boys leave the parking lot. Tao goes into the science wing of the school and runs into Baekhyun, taking his car key and stamping it into some clay before quickly apologizing. He walks away with a wicked smirk curling his lips upwards. He slides the small box into his pocket and slips into class just as the bell for lunch to end rings. He slides into his seat next to Chanyeol and nudges the boy. Chanyeol nods and turns his attention to the clock. He looks to the teacher as soon as he walks in. Chanyeol waits until the teacher is in the middle of the lesson before his long arm shoots up into the arm.

Chanyeol: “Seongsang-nim, I have to use the bathroom.”

The teacher writes a pass for Chanyeol and hands it to him with a warning to be back in five minutes or he was going to come looking for him. Chanyeol smirks at Tao who nods. Tao looks up at the clock and watches as two minutes pass by. He pulls a small pocket knife out and drags it across his palm. He smirks as the line becomes a dark red.

Tao: “Seongsang-nim, I need to go to the nurse. I cut my hand.

The teacher writes a pass and Tao runs out of the classroom, pulling the blood packet off is hand and stuffing it into his pocket. He pulls the gauze of his pocket and wraps it as he’s running in the direction of the bathroom. He stops when he seems Chanyeol lying on the ground with the janitor trying to help him up. Chanyeol falls to the ground again as soon as he is pulled up, pulling the gold key from the key ring. He slides it across the floor to Tao who picks it up, copies it and slides it back where it is put back where it came from. Chanyeol stands up and bows to the janitor. He skips back to class as Tao walks to Kris’ locker sticking the boxes of clay into it. He texts Kris who makes a big show of being sick. He leaves the class and makes copies of the key. Soon the bell for class ends and you run into Kris who hands you the keys.

You: “Let the games begin.”

---That night---

You sneak out of the house and head to the school. You meet Kris, Tao, Chanyeol and Fei a few blocks away at a park.

Fei: “I have a bad feeling about this.”

You: “Shut up.”

You give everyone their tasks and the five of you head to the school. You open the front doors and move to the chemistry classroom. You and Kris set to messing with the teacher’s desk and chair. Tao and Chanyeol open the ceiling panels and hoist Fei into the vent to put a special surprise. Once Chanyeol has helped her back down he smiles at her, pecking her forehead.

Chanyeol: “Good work babe.”

You all finish your work and head home. You hardly sleep but get up extra early the next day. You go to the school and see Baekhyun’s blue Porche sitting in the parking lot. You use the copied car key to open the driver side and disable the black box recording device. You put your special gifts under each seat and sync them to your phone. You walk away from the car and head outside of the school gates. You hang out with your friends at a coffee shop until school starts. The five of you walk into school with smirks on your face and head to class. As soon as the bell rings, you nod to Fei. She raises her hand and tells Baekhyun that is too hot in the classroom. Baekhyun turns on the air conditioner and soon it looks like a winter wonderland in the classroom with flour and feathers blowing around everywhere. Baekhyun shuts the AC off and tosses his briefcase of the desk, causing it to collapse. The class erupts in laughter and you smirk. Baekhyun sits in his chair, only to find himself staring at the ceiling mere seconds later. He gets up, red in the face. He storms out of the classroom.

You: “*making a gun with your fingers* Bang. You are outta here.”

You walk out of the classroom and out to the parking lot just as Baekhyun is opening his car door. You sneak over to your own car which is hidden from his view. You hear the door close and hit the kill switch on your phone. You hear a boom and smirk. You pull around to the front of the school just as Baekhyun is tumbling out of his car, a thick cloud of green smog in his wake. You pull up next to his car and roll down the window, pulling your best concerned face.

You: “*false concern dripping from every word* Oh, Mr. Byun. Are you okay? I was leaving because I’m not feeling well and I heard a loud boom. I thought someone might be hurt but I’m glad to see you aren’t.”

Baekhyun: “*glaring at you* I know this was all your doing.”

You: “*feigning innocence* Mr. Byun, how could you think such a thing. I would never.”

Baekhyun: “*leaning in the open car window* (Y/N), I know you. This is your type of trick. Besides, I’m the one that taught you the phone activated stink bomb.”

You: “*smiling at the boy* Keep thinking that pretty boy.”

Baekhyun: “*frowning at you* You are in so much trouble.”

You: “*smirking* If I didn’t know any better I would say my boyfriend was angry with me.”

Baekhyun: “And if I didn’t know any better I would say my girlfriend was trying to get rid of me.”

You: “Love you Baekkie. See you at home. *rolling the window up but stopping* Maybe this will teach you not to invade my school and call me out in class.”

Baekhyun rolls his eyes as you roll up the window and pull out of the school parking lot.

Baekhyun: “*chuckling to himself* Why am I dating her? She is crazy. Maybe that’s why I love her.”