Airplanes

Series of One shots

This story is not based on this song but whenever I read the title this song pops in the my head.

http://youtu.be/kn6-c223DUU

http://youtu.be/kn6-c223DUU

Italics is a flashback


 

You: “*smacking your friend in the arm* Hyukkie. Why are you staring into space?”
Hyuk: “*pouting* I’m not. Let’s go. We are going to be late.”
Hyuk walks off as you follow the boy that has been your best friend since you were in diapers. You decided to take him out to all of his favorite place. He hasn’t been acting like his usual happy self lately and it started a few weeks ago.
{Flashback}
You: “*running up to your friend* Hyukkie, can you come and help me with something.”
Hyuk: “*smiling* Sure.”
You and Hyuk head to the mall. You go into one of the dress stores and sit Hyuk down on a chair.
You: “Hey Cherry. Did you pull out the dresses that I looked at before?”
Cherry: “Yeah. *pulls out a rack* Here you go.”
You go and try on the first dress. You come out and show Hyuk. He gives you a thumbs up and you go and try on the next dress. You continue this for about 10 minutes. When you get to a black form-fitted knee-length dress, Hyuk gets up and walks out. You quickly change back into your clothes and run out after him.
You: “Hyuk! Where are you going?! *running to try and catch up* Slow down! *Hyuk slows a little and you catch him* What’s wrong with you? If you didn’t like the dress than you should have said so, instead of walking out.”
Hyuk: “*looking away* Nothing. Let’s just go.”
You watch as the boy walks away. After you get over your shock, you follow. You watch the boy as his mood changes day by day and he becomes more and more distant.
{End}
You and Hyuk walk into the theatre to watch Hyuk’s favorite action movie that happens to be playing. The two of you sit through the movie and you notice Hyuk staring at you. You look at him and he looks away. You hear him mumble something but you don’t quite catch it.
You: “*leaning close and whispering* What did you say?”
Hyuk: “*whispering* Nothing.”
The movie ends and you and Hyuk head to the dance studio where the two of you dance for hours. You head home and Hyuk pulls off as soon as he drops you off. You stare at the retreating black sedan. You go in the house and head to bed with thoughts of why Hyuk has been acting so weird.
---A few days later---
You are sitting on your balcony when something comes flying past your face and lands at your feet. You pick up the paper airplane and unfold the paper. You read it and it says “HI.” While you are trying to figure out where the plane came from, another one lands at your feet. You pick that one up and open it up. It says “YOU ARE PRETTY.” You smile at this one as another one flies by and lands in your hair. You pull it out and read it. “WILL YOU BE MINE?” You look up to see Hyuk standing in front of you with a grin on his face.
Hyuk: “I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?”
You look at Hyuk shocked until the boy kisses you. You return the kiss until Hyuk breaks away and smiles.
Hyuk: “I guess that means you are mine.”
You nod and hug Hyuk.