Stranded

Series of One shots

 

Tao: “Babe, hurry or we are going to miss the boat.”
You run up to the blonde boy and smile at him. The two of you get onto the boat for the cruise around the world. The two of you settle into your cabin and then go on deck to see what activities they have planned before you stop at your first stop of the cruise.
---1st Destination: Japan---
You have been at sea for two days and you finally land in Japan where you will be for three days. You and Tao leave the ship with the other passengers. You pull Tao towards a store that is selling cute coats and hats.
You: “*picking up a cute panda hat and placing it on your boyfriend* Ahh, Kawaii.”
Tao pulls out his phone and puts a furry wolf on you and snaps a picture.
Tao: “*looking at the phone* Piao liang.”
You smile at the boy before taking both hats and paying for them. When you turn around Tao is gone. You run out of the store and see him walking towards you with a small box in his hand. He hands it to you and you see a beautiful diamond and sapphire bracelet. You look at Tao with teary eyes. You hug the boy.
You and Tao continue shopping and enjoying each other’s company for the entire time that you are in Japan.
---2nd Destination: Jeju Island---
A few days later, you stop in Jeju Island. You and Tao get off the boat and head to a quiet area of the beach. The two of you play in the water for hours before sitting at the water’s edge to watch a fireworks show. You soon fall asleep on Tao’s lap. He lifts you up and carries you to your cabin. The two of you sleep through the night enjoying the gentle breeze that wafts through your room. The next day the captain makes an announcement.
Captain: “This is your captain speaking. We have a long ride ahead of us before we get to our next destination but we have many events planned for you. Please enjoy the rest of your trip. We will be arriving in the Caribbean in a about a week. Thank you.”
The captain signs off and you and Tao decide to sit on deck. You and Tao do this for a few days but one day the tide becomes a little turbulent and you and Tao fall over the edge. You call to the boat but no one hears you. Tao wraps his arm around your waist and starts swimming towards what could be a patch of land. After hours of trying to make it there, the two of you finally pull yourselves onto the sandy beach. You sit down beside Tao as he tries to catch his breath. Once he does, the two of you trek through the jungle to find a place to stay. Tao sees a clearing and starts building a hut. Once he finished, he sits on the ground. You sit beside him and lay your head on his shoulder.
You: “What should we do?
You miss the smirk that graces Tao’s lips before he lifts you up and takes you inside the hut.
The two of you spend days on the island until a boat comes by and the two of you can hear your names being called. You come out of the clearing to see a rescue boat. You get on and head home. Once in the house, you run to the shower. You wash all the dirt from the past few days off of your body.
---A few months later---
You are booking a flight for you and Tao to Korea to meet with some of his friends when you suddenly feel very ill. You run to the bathroom and throw up everything you had eaten in the past hour. You wait until Tao gets home.
You: “*meeting Tao at the door* Babe, I think I might be pregnant.”
Tao smiles before pulling you out of the house and taking you to the doctor where your fears are confirmed. Tao picks you up and kisses you.
Tao: “*setting you down* Let’s get married.”
You nod in response as the tears flow down your cheeks.