In love with a Panda

Series of One shots

One shot about Tao requested by ninjacodybanks.


 

In Love with a Panda

You are sitting outside your favorite café waiting for your boyfriend.

{Your POV} *sipping your coffee* He’s late again. Why do I put up with this? *looking over the rim of your coffee cup to see a gorgeous blonde walking inside the café* Woah, he’s cute. {end}

You continue to sip your coffee and thinking about the blonde. He walks out coffee in hand. As he walks by your table, his phone rings. He sets the coffee on your table and answers the call. While he is talking, you decide to use your playful side to get his attention. You grab the cup of coffee and set it on the chair next to you. When he finishes the call, he reaches down to grab the coffee and soon realizes it’s gone. He looks up at you as a smile plays across your lips.

Blonde: “*raising an eyebrow* Have you seen the coffee that was sitting here a moment ago?”

You: “*leaning back and taking a sip of your coffee without looking up at the boy* I don’t know. What does it look like?”

Blonde: “*looking at you like you are crazy* It’s a paper cup.”

You: “*smile still spread across your lips, still without looking at the boy* That one? I have seen said cup, however Tao I will not disclose the location until *anger creeping into your voice* you tell me why you are late.”

Tao: “*arching an eyebrow* Do I know you? *you finally look up at the boy, flipping your newly dyed bangs out of your face* Babe?!”

You: “*smiling again* Yes.”

Tao: “*sitting down across from you* You look amazing.”

You smile at Tao as you stand up and grab his hand. The two of you walk to the park near the coffee shop. You release his hand and run to the swings. As you are sitting there staring into space, Tao comes over and starts pushing you. After he feels like you are swinging high enough, he stops and sits on the swing next to you. You stop and watch him as he stares into the distance with a smile spreading across his face. You grab his swing and pull him towards you.

You: “What are you grinning about?”

Tao: “*kissing your nose* I was just thinking, I have the prettiest, most amazing girlfriend in the world.”

You: “*blushing a vivid crimson red* Stop lying. *playfully smacking his arm*”

Tao: “*standing up and moving to stand in front of you* I’m not lying to you. *pulling you off the swing and picking you up* Wo ai ni, Baobei. *setting you down on your feet* Now, as for why I was late. I was picking this *pulling a box from his pocket* up for you. *opening the box* Baobei, will you marry me?”

You: “*throwing your arms around the boy’s neck* Of course. Zitao, I would love to. *practically bouncing as he places the ring on your finger* Tao, you are the best boyfriend a girl could ask for. I must be the luckiest girl in the universe.”

Tao: “*hugging you* No, I’m the lucky one.”

Tao pulls back a little and gives you a passionate, breath-taking kiss on your full pink lips.