Tough Love

Series of One shots

{Your POV} *looking through a rake of clothes* Okay. Everything is good here. *moves to the second rake of clothes* Where are they? I thought I left them right here. Why am I missing two outfits?” {End}

You: “Jang-mi, where are Byung Hun and Jong Hyun’s outfits for Rocking? They were here a minute ago.”

Jang-mi: “I’m not sure. They were there when I checked them.”

You and Jang-mi are searching around the dressing room area for the clothes when you hear snickering coming from the door. You whip your head about and see a flash of pink. You turn your entire body towards the door to see two members of Teen Top standing in the door with huge grins on their faces. What you notice next, causes you to sigh in frustration.

You: “Byung Hyun. Jong Hyun. Take those off now. *the two boys start to shed the clothes but you stop them* Where are your street clothes?”

L.joe: “Don’t know.”

Changjo: “We changed in a bathroom but we can’t remember where.”

You: “*rubbing your temples in frustration as the other members come in* Forget it. Just put the costumes for the concert on and sit over there.”

You turn towards the other boys and hand them their clothes for them to get dressed. You leave the room and five minutes later, you knock on the door. You hear a deep voice telling you that they are dressed. You enter the room and see everyone sitting around, acting foolish. You start fixing their outfits and applying their makeup. When they are all finished, you head out to the stage with the boys. You touch up and fix their clothing as they wait. Finally, they head out onto the stage. You wait backstage and listen to the performance.

Uri bunwigi jeongmal jangnan anieyo

L.joe and Neil sing the final line and all six boys say their greetings. Each of them gives their little speech. Finally, they head backstage. You smile at the six boys as they pass. They head back to their dressing room and change into their street clothes, everyone except L.joe and Changjo.  They wait in the dressing room for you to return with the clothes they are leaving in. You hand them both plain t-shirt and jeans. They keep the sneakers from the concert and follow the rest of the group out.

---One hour later; Press Conference---

You sit in the audience of the after concert press conference. You smile as you think how perfectly the outfits you designed fit the boys. After all the reporters and fans have been seated the conference begins.

Reporter 1: “This is directed at all of you, do any of you have girlfriends or someone who you like?”

You blush at the bluntness of the question and notice that a few of the guys have turned a little pink as well. C.A.P. is the first to answer.

C.A.P.: “*blushing a pale rose color* I don’t.”

Neil is the next to answer with an awkward smile on his slightly ruddy cheeks.

Neil: “Me neither. I know she’s out there though.”

Neil’s answer earns a few chuckles from the reporters and a slew of aw, how cutes from the fans. Chunji and Ricky answer at the same time, loud enough to be heard without the microphone which is in Changjo’s  possession.

Ricky and Chunji: “*in unison* No.”

Changjo: “*laughing at bit at his hyungs* I don’t have a girlfriend but I do have someone I like.”

Reporter 2: “Would you mind telling us who she is?”

Changjo: “*looking straight at you* Our stylist noona.”

His comment earns him a slap in the head from L.joe who happens to be sitting next to him. Before Changjo can retaliate, C.A.P. calls for the next question. The press conference goes on for another hour before the boys leave and head back to their hotel.

---The next day---

Everyone is boarding the plane to go to their next tour destination. As you are boarding the plane, you could a large amount of tension surrounding Teen Top, more specifically L.joe and Changjo.  You take your seat by the window and lean up against it, sighing at the situation between the two boys. You plug in your headphones and just as you are about to close your eyes, you feel someone plop down next to you. You look up and see L.joe sitting next you with a frown on his face.

You: “Byung Hun, what’s wrong?”

L.joe: “*boring holes into the back of the seat* Do I have to say it?”

You: “*sighing and leaning back on the window* I have no idea what you are talking about. I’m going to sleep.”

You start to drift off almost instantly when you feel two strong hands pull you up and turn you. You are face to face with a fuming and red-faced L.joe.

You: “B-Byung Hun.”

L.joe: “*staring intently into your eyes* I like you.”

You blush a vivid red before looking away from the boy. You move his hands off your shoulders and lean on the back on the window. You try to fall asleep but feel another pair of eyes staring down at you. You look up to see Changjo leaning over the back of the chair with a smile on his face.

Changjo: “You are really pretty when you sleep. Like an angel.”

You: “*blush ever brighter* Choi Jong Hyun turn around and sit down.”

Changjo does as you tell him just as the plane takes off.

---6 hours later---

You touch down in Miami. Everyone gets off the plane and climbs into the fans to go to the hotel. Just as you are about to walk into the lobby, the manager grabs your arm.

Manager: “*hands you a book* Here. Can you get them set up in the hotel room? I have to go handle something with one of the broadcast stations.”

You: “*taking the book* Sure. I guess.”

Manager: “*bows* Thank you.”

The manager leaves and you open up the book to see who is rooming with who. Your eyes bug out of your head as you see the room arrangements. You slowly walk over to the group and staff that is sitting in the lounge.

You: “*getting everyone’s attention* Manager left to go take care of something so I am giving room assignments. Makeup staff will be in room 201. *hands the key to the staff* Wardrobe is in 203. *gives them the key* Dancers in room 202 and 204. *dancers take the keys* Okay now boys, Min Soo and Daniel are in room 207. Chang Hyun and Chan Hee are in room 206.  Lastly Byung Hun and Jong Hyun are in room 205. *hands the keys to the boys* Alright, go up to your room and then meet down here in an hour for dinner.”

Everyone gets up to leave, except L.joe. You stare at him until he finally moves. You trudge upstairs to your room and find the wardrobe staff already unpacked and hanging the clothes for the boys’ concert the next day. You smile as you unpack your own luggage. An hour later, you and the rest of your company are sitting at the table for dinner. You look up from your menu to see L.joe and Changjo shooting daggers at each other across the table. Dinner goes fairly well except for the two boys who are trying to kill each other with their eyes.

---The next day---

You wake up at 5am, unwillingly. You head down to the dining hall with the makeup and wardrobe staff to have a quick breakfast before heading to the concert hall with the wardrobe for the concert. You head to the concert hall and follow the coordinator backstage. She directs you to the dressing room and you and the rest of the staff set up. Once you are finished, all of you sit down for a quick meeting.

You: “*smiling at everyone* Okay, as you all know concerts are crazy and we will not have much time after the concert before we have to head to the next location. As soon as the boys change, you need to make sure everything is hung up and put away.”

The staff choruses their acceptance and you all leave to go sightseeing.

---That night---

You and the staff are helping Teen Top get ready for their concert. You are adjusting Changjo’s outfit when you hear him mumble something under his breath.

You: “*looking up at the boy* What did you say?”

Changjo: “*blushing* Nothing noona.”

You: “All done.”

Changjo walks away from you and goes and sits on the couch while you try and focus on getting everyone ready. Finally, the boys are out on stage. They finish their concerts and say their goodbyes and thank yous. It’s down to the last two members of the group which happen to be Changjo and L.joe. You flinch thinking back to the press conference a few days before. The two boys speak at the same time.

Changjo: “Hello, I’m Teen Top’s maknae, Changjo.”

L.joe: “Hello, I’m Teen Top’s Lead Rapper, L.joe.”

Changjo and L.joe: “*in unison* Stylist Noona, saranghaeyo.”

You stare into the distance as the realization of what just happened hits you. You stumble a little bit before storming onto the stage.

You: “Are you crazy?!”

L.joe and Changjo: “*in unison* No. Who do you like more?”

You stand there staring at the two boys as the fans chant, pick one, in the background.

Who will you choose?


Sneaky Prankster Maknae