She's mine

Series of One shots

I'm going to stop ranting about how much EXO there is on here and just it up......for now. I have two more EXO stories coming out before I abandon my writings about them. Until my hiatus (haha yeah what hiatus) ends but it will be about six months to a year before I release another EXO story.


You have to best guy friends, Jongdae and Joonmyeon. They are as different as night and day but they are your best friends. You have know them since you were in diapers and as time went on you began to develop a crush on one of them, little did you know they began to do the same. You try your hardest to keep your feelings for the one a secret as you do not want to hurt the other.

You: “Hey Jongdae. Joonmyeon.”

Both boys flash smiles at you as you walk up to them in the cinema. The three of you choose a movie and go to the right theatre. You take your seats with you being sandwiched between Chen and Suho. You sit the bucket of popcorn on your lap and stare at the scream as the movie starts. You reach into the bucket to grab popcorn and instead of the soft airy treat; you feel a large warm hand. The hand wraps itself around your own hand and you allow it. You smile and then slowly remove your hand, shoving the snack in your mouth. You continue watching the movie and suddenly you feel a head hit your shoulder. You look over and see one of the boys sleeping soundly on your shoulder. You smile and pat his head as a mother would to her sleeping child. Soon the movie ends and both boys get up and walk out of the theatre. You follow them out and the three of you head back to your apartment. The boys plop onto your couch as you go and get drinks for them. When you return you see the boys setting up a video game. You set the drinks down and sit on the couch.

Chen: “*handing you a controller* Video Game marathon. I am going to beat you this time.”

Suho scoffs from the floor as he presses start. The three of you play Mario Kart for hours on your Wii. Chen loses every time. By the time the sky blackens to a navy blue color, Chen has lost 52 times and is sitting next to you pouting. You pat the boy on the shoulder and smile at him.

You: “It’s my game. I am naturally good at it.”

Chen: “*staring at you* If I didn’t know any better, I would say you were gloating about beating me.”

You shrug and clean up the mess the three of you have made while playing games. When you come back, you see both boys sprawled out on your couch as if they are planning on sleeping there.

You: “I hope you aren’t planning on sleeping there.”

Chen: “We could sleep in your room.”

Suho: “*smacking Chen* (Y/N), if it’s okay with you we were going to sleep over.”

You: “*shrugging* It’s fine but you are sleeping in the living room. I will go get you some blankets.”

You leave the room and go retrieve blankets and pillows for the two boys. You hand Suho and toss Chen his. You go into your room and sleep.

---The next day---

You awake to the smell of fresh cooked breakfast and loud but deep voices. You head into the bathroom to get ready for the day and attempt to ignore the shouts coming from the kitchen. You change into a sweater and jeans and then head downstairs. As you near the bottom of the stairs the shouts become louder and you heave a sigh of frustration. You know exactly who it is but you wish you knew what they were arguing about. They have been doing this a lot more lately but whenever you come around, the argument stops only to be replaced with silent tension between the two boys. You reach the bottom of the stairs and stay out of sight as you listen to the two boys going back and forth.

Chen: “Who said she would say yes to you anyway?”

{Your POV} She? Who is she? I don’t think they are talking about me. I mean why would they? {End}

Suho: “I don’t know but I have to try.”

{Your POV} What is he going to try? This is crazy. I have no clue what is going on. {End}

Chen: “I liked her first so I should get to ask her first.”

{Your POV} I wonder who Jongdae likes. I know it’s not me. I don’t even think he sees me as a girl. {End}

Suho: “Says who? For all you know I could have liked her first.”

{Your POV} What the….? Joonmyeon and Jongdae like the same girl? Great will I have play mediator? {End}

Chen: “It’s too late. I am asking her first.”

You hear the room quiet and you come out from your hiding place, stretching as if you just woke up.

You: “Good Morning.”

Both boys look at you and jump up at the same time.

Suho: “You are awake?”

Chen: “*sliding into a chair next to you* (Y/N), do you think I’m handsome?”

You: “Yes. I think both of you are handsome.”

Chen looks at the table dejected as a smile spread across his face.

Suho: “(Y/N), have you ever thought about dating a friend?”

You stare up at Suho as he sits across from you. A blush colors your cheek and you look at the table.

You: “O-Ottoke ara?”

Suho: “*rubbing the back of his neck* Lucky guess.”

You: “Actually, there is a guy friend that I like.”

Both boys: “You do? Who is it?”

Chen: “*thinking* It has to be one of us since we are your only guy friends.”

You: “It is one of you. It’s………”

Who do you think it is? Suho or Chen?