Party Confession

Series of One shots

 

{Your POV} *pacing back and forth* Oppa is coming. I can’t believe oppa is coming back to Korea. I missed him so much. He is all I have left. {End}
While you are pacing back and forth, you hear a knock at the door. You open the door to your neighbor and best friend, Chanyeol.
You: “Hey Chanyeol.”
Chanyeol: “Hey. Are you busy?”
You: “Kind of. My oppa is coming.”
Chanyeol: “*pout crosses his features before disappearing* You have a boyfriend?”
You: “*shaking your head* No, my brother. *shivering* Come inside. It’s cold.”
You miss the sigh of relief that passes Chanyeol’s lips as he walk by into your warm house. Chanyeol looks around the house and sees all the boxes and bags that are littering your living room.
Chanyeol: “Do you need help setting up?”
You: “*jumping on the giant and hugging him* Jinjja? Chanyeol-ah, gomowo. I didn’t know how I was going to get this done.”
Chanyeol’s cheeks turn bright red as you hold onto him. You release the boy and hand him a box of streams and ask him to put them up around the walls. You start blowing up balloons which you spread around the floor. You finish blowing up the balloons just as Chanyeol finishes with the streamers. You hand him a brightly colored box containing a cake. You ask him to decorate it for you while you hang the banner. When Chanyeol comes out, you are trying to reach the other side of the banner and go tumbling off the ladder. You close your eyes for impact but it never comes. You open your eyes to see Chanyeol, blushing down at you. You stare into his chocolate orbs and smile.
You: “You can put me down now.”
Chanyeol: “Are you okay?”
You: “Yes.”
Chanyeol sets you down on your feet and looks away as his blush gets brighter. You smile up at the taller boy.
You: “*poking his cheek* Why are you blushing? You look like a tomato.”
Chanyeol: “(Y/N)? I…uh….I think…..No, I know…..that…..I….um…….I like you.”
You: “*jaw dropping* You like me?”
Chanyeol: “Yes. *looks away blushing*”
You walk away to go prepare the gift bags for the guest that will be arriving for your brother’s welcome back party. You set them all on a table you set up and head back to the kitchen to grab the trays of food. You exit the kitchen only to have the entire tray of food spilled on you. You look up to find Chanyeol standing in front of you with a frown on his face.
You: “YAH! CHANYEOL! ARE YOU CRAZY?! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO TELL SOMEONE WHEN YOU ARE STANDING IN FRONT OF THE DOOR! *you try to wipe some of the food from  your clothes* Pabo.”
Chanyeol moves closer to you and lifts your chin up, placing his lips over yours. You stand there shocked as the boy, you considered your best friend, kisses you. He finally releases you and you run into your room and shut the door. You stand there for a moment with your fingers ghosting over your lips. You finally recover and head to your closet to grab a new outfit. You strip from the soiled clothes and walk out of your closet to toss them in the hamper. Just as you are sticking them in the hamper, you feel a rush of air across your back from the force of the door being swung open by Chanyeol.
Chanyeol: “How can you just……”
Chanyeol loses his words when he sees you standing there clad only in your under clothes.
Chanyeol: “Uh…..um…..I-I……I-I’m s-sorry. I-I’ll wait.”
Chanyeol quickly closes the door and stands on the other side, blushing madly.
{Your POV} *light pink blush coloring your cheeks* He saw me ! Okay well I wasn’t completely but still. Ottoke? Ottoke? Ottoke? Ottoke? I can’t go out there. *pulls the dress over your head* I have to finish setting up for oppa’s party. *grabs the handle* No. I can’t face Chanyeol after he saw me in my Hello Kitty . Ottoke? *messing up your hair* Ottoke? What do I say? How do I talk to him? What if he thinks I am like a little kid? {End}
{Chanyeol POV} *blush gracing his cheeks with a vibrant red* I….What just happened? Why didn’t I knock? *smiling a little* Her blush was so cute though. She just couldn’t be any cuter. *face-palming* What am I thinking? She is my best friend and I just saw her…..! She wasn’t completely but still. How can I look at her the same? What will she say? Will she stop talking to me? Ottoke? Will we still be able to be friends? {End}
You finally get up the courage to open the door, you step out to find Chanyeol blushing just as brightly as you. You look away from the boy as your blush grows brighter. Chanyeol smiles a little.
Chanyeol: “I like Hello Kitty.”
Chanyeol’s comment causes you to blush even brighter which causes Chanyeol to smile a little bigger. You walk past Chanyeol and into the living room to finish setting up for your brother’s welcome party. After hours of setting up, the guests arrive. You all hide until you hear a knock on the door.
Voice: “Yah! Saeng! You home?!”
The owner of the voice opens the door to reveal your brother, Minseok. He flips on the lights and everyone jumps out yelling SURPRISE! You run to your brother and pull him into a bone-crushing hug.
Xiumin: “*coughing* Hey saeng. I can’t breath.”
You release your brother who smiles down at you as he pulls a blue wrapped gift from his bag. You take the box and rip the sparkly blue paper off. Inside the box you find a brand new Ipod touch loaded with all your favorite song. You hug your brother once again.
You: “Oppa. I love it. Thank you so much.”
Xiumin: “You are welcome.”
Your brother leaves you and goes to greet the other guest, leaving you standing alone by the dining room table. You suddenly feel a pair of arms wrap around you. You whip around and come face to face with Chanyeol.
You: “*looking up at Chanyeol* What are you doing?”
Chanyeol: “Hugging you. *rests his head on your shoulder* You smell like oranges and vanilla.”
You: “*smiling at the boy* You smell like cinnamon.”
You and Chanyeol continue to smile at each other until you hear the guests chanting for cake. You can hear your brother’s voice above them all. You pull away from Chanyeol and grab the cake. You cut slices for everyone and bring them out. Chanyeol heads out to the living room with everyone else. You head back into the kitchen to get the rest of the cake but just as you are turning around with the sheet cake, Chanyeol walks into the kitchen and the two of you collide. Chanyeol slips on some of the icing that landed on the floor which sends him toppling into you. The two of you land on the floor with a loud thump. Chanyeol is pulling himself off you as your brother comes into investigate the noise. He sees the situation and immediately misunderstands.
Xiumin: “*pulling Chanyeol up by his collar* What are you doing to my sister?”
You get up and try and pry Xiumin’s hands off of Chanyeol.
You: “Oppa, he slipped on some icing and fell. He wasn’t trying to do anything to me. I promise oppa.”
Xiumin releases the boy and glares at him.
Xiumin: “*growling* That better be what happened or else I will be forced to kill your little boyfriend here.”
You and Chanyeol: “*in unison* Boyfriend?”
Xiumin: “You aren’t together?”
You and Chanyeol both shake your heads as your brother leaves the kitchen. You look up at Chanyeol and smile through the blush that is forming on your cheeks.
Chanyeol: “That is not a bad idea. Will you be my girlfriend?”
You nod and usher Chanyeol towards you. When Chanyeol leans close to you, you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him. Chanyeol returns the kiss as he wraps his arm around your waist pulling you closer.
You: “I think I love you.”