You

Series of One shots

Based on a quote that says

Your hair. Your smile. Your eyes. Your height. Your voice. Your kisses. Your words. Your hands. Your heart. Your laugh. Your body. Your scent. Your jokes. Your hugs. Your clothes. You.


---Your hair---

You sit next to your boyfriend in his convertible and watch as the wind whips through his hair. You admire how perfectly the sun glistens off his brunette locks. While you are lost in the admiration of your boyfriend, he pulls up to your house.

Boyfriend: “*kissing your cheek* Babe, we are here.”

You look up and see that you are at your house. You slide out of the car and lean on the door.

You: “*leaning on the door* Wanna come in and watch a movie?”

Boyfriend: “Sure, babe.”

Your boyfriend slides out of the car after turning off the convertible. The two of you walk into your house. He lets you pick the movie. You pick the movie Little Black Dress. Within minutes of the movie starting your boyfriend falls asleep. He head lands on your lap and you look down to see his beautifully soft features that make him look even more beautiful as he sleeps. You run a single finger over his light pink lips and over his cute button nose. You trace over his long lashes and finally your hand lands on his soft brunette tresses. You the locks as your boyfriend sleeps soundly on your lap. You smile down at him and whisper to him.

You: “*whispering* You are beautiful. I love you.”

---Your smile---

You: “*running down the street* Babe!”

Your boyfriend smiles as he hears you calling him. You stop dead in your tracks as you see the smile that makes your heart melt. You finally regain your senses and continue walking towards him. You finally reach him and see him still smiling. You stand on your tiptoes and kiss him on his cheek right over his dimple. He smiles even bright and picks you up and kisses you on the lips.

Boyfriend: “Hey baby.”

You smile as your boyfriend sets you down.

Boyfriend: “Are you ready?”

You nod and your boyfriend takes you to the amusement park when the two of you get onto all the rides. You are laughing and having fun with your boyfriend. He smiles more and more every time he looks at you. You lean on his shoulder as the two of you share a funnel cake. He smiles down at you and you reach up and poke his dimple.

You: “Baby, your smile is so beautiful.”

The boy smiles down and then kisses you on your lips.

---Your Eyes---

You are standing in your kitchen baking a cake. You are sticking the cake in the oven when you feel two arms wrap snuggly around your waist. You close the oven door and turn around and come face to face with a pair of dark orbs which you immediately get lost in.

Boyfriend: “Yah! (Y/N)! Wake up!”

You shake yourself from your trance and smile at the boy. He kisses you. When he pulls back, you get lost in his eyes once again. You stare into his deep dark orbs and get lost in them once again.

Boyfriend: “Babe?”

You: “You eyes are beautiful.”

Your boyfriend smiles and kisses you.

---Your height---

You try and reach for a baking dish in the top cabinet. You stretch and strain to reach it but no matter how much you stretch your arm, you can’t reach it. Just as the tips of your fingers brush the handle, you feel a broad chest on your back as a long arm reaches up and pulls it down. You turn around and see your boyfriend standing behind you with a smirk on his face.

You: “*taking the dish* Thank you baby.”

You start cooking. Once you are finished you have an amazing casserole. You and your boyfriend pack it up and head out of the house. You arrive, shortly after, to a friend’s house. The two of you walk inside and enjoy the company of your friends. After everyone is done eating, you all head to a performance. You are enjoying the show until a man walks in front of you, blocking your view. You crane left and right to see around him. You boyfriend notices this and before you know it, you are hoisted up into your boyfriend’s arms. You get a better view of the performance. Your boyfriend holds you like this until the end of the performance. You stand on your tip-topes and plant a chaste kiss on his lips.

---Your voice---

{Your POV} *sleeping soundly* Hmmmm, I haven’t slept this well in a long time. *sniff sniff* Something smells amazing. Like sandlewood and fresh linen. {End}

Voice: “Babe? Wake up.”

You smile in your sleep at the soft but deep melodic voice. You can almost taste the honey dripping from it as it attempts to wake you from your slumber.

Voice: “Babe, come on. Get up. I have a surprise for you.”

Your eyes flutter open and you see the bright smiling face of your boyfriend leaning over you.

Boyfriend: “Are you awake?”

You: “*nodding* How can anyone stay asleep when they have a voice as sweet as yours waking them up?”

Your boyfriend smiles and pulls you out of bed.

Boyfriend: “*whispering in your ear* I love you.”

---Your kisses---

You lie on the couch and watch a movie. Soon you drift off to sleep. You are having a dream that you are sleeping beauty.  You are lying peacefully on your white bed, when you feel a pair of soft lips press against yours. They feel so real that you snap your eyes open, snapping you back to reality. You look up to see your boyfriend with his lips pressed to yours. You smile into the kiss before responding to it. Your boyfriend pulls back and smiles at you before walking out of the living room, disappearing into the kitchen.

You have been thinking about the kiss for a week now. It is distracting you from everything. You decide one day to distract yourself from the kiss by baking. You are icing the cake you just pulled out of the oven, when you feel a tap on your shoulder. You turn around to see your boyfriend standing there but before you can say anything, he takes the bowl of icing and swipes some across your lips. You go to wipe it off but your boyfriend grabs your hand. He kisses you, tasting the sweet homemade frosting.

Boyfriend: “Delicious. Can’t wait to taste the cake.”

You: “*smiling* Your kisses are almost as sweet as the frosting.”

---Your Words---

You are sitting at the kitchen table, clutching your phone like it was your last life line. The tears fall down your cheeks, making your make up run. You lay your head on the table as the tears cause your whole body to shake. Soon you feel a hand on your shoulder, you look up to see your boyfriend smiling sadly down at you. You try to smile back at him but fail.

Boyfriend: “Babe? Are you okay? What happened?

You: “*sniffling* He died.

Boyfriend: “Your Grandfather? *you nod* Babe, I am so sorry.”

Your boyfriend pulls you into a hug as you cry your eyes out. He picks you up and carries you to the living room. Once there he sits down with you on his lap.

Boyfriend: “* your hair* Babe, it’s going to be okay. We will get through this together. I know he would have wanted you to be happy. *lifting your chin up* Smile for me.”

You look at your boyfriend and start to cry. He lays you down on his chest and your hair as you cry.

Boyfriend: “Baby, it’s going to be okay. I am here with you.”

You soon fall asleep, listening to your boyfriend’s comforting words.

---Your hands---

You are walking around your small apartment rolling your neck and shoulders, trying to relieve the tightness you have been feeling since you woke up in the morning. You sit down on the couch next to your boyfriend to watch a movie. After a few minutes, you start shifting and stretching trying to get the stiffness out once again. Soon you find yourself on the floor, you look up to see your boyfriend looking down at you.

Boyfriend: “Look forward.”

You do as you are told and soon you feel his large hands massaging the knots out of your neck and shoulders. You feel so relaxed that you fall asleep. When you wake up, your boyfriend is nowhere to be found. You get up but feel a sudden twinge in your neck. You sit down on the couch and start kneading the spot. You soon feel your hands replaced with a larger stronger pair. You look and your boyfriend is massaging your neck again.

You: “Babe, your hands are like magic.”

Once those words are uttered, you fall asleep again.

---Your Heart---

The guys you usually fall for were vain and insecure at the same time, not one of them was man enough to love you wholeheartedly but the man standing in front of a gleaming black convertible was different. Dressed to impress with a bouquet of flowers and a smirk that could melt even the coldest heart was the man that held your heart. You walk over to him and take the flowers he offers and quickly peck him on the lips. The two of you climb into the convertible.

You: “*staring at the features that make up your boyfriend’s beauty* Where are we going?”

Boyfriend: “You will see when we get there.”

After about an hour, your boyfriend pulls over in front of a beautiful botanical garden. The two of you walk hand in hand until you reach a small clearing. You boyfriend walks in front of you and smiles. He takes a few steps back and reaches behind him. He pulls out a beautiful pink orchid intertwined with a beautiful sakura branch. The two intertwined flowers form a heart with a dangling diamond heart necklace in the middle.

Boyfriend: “I wanted to do something special for you since we have been together for a whole year already. I love you more than you will ever know. Will you accept my heart?”

You run to the man who stole your heart and kiss him. You lean on his shoulder and nod into his neck. He clips the necklace around your neck and the two of you walk of the garden.

---You---

You are sitting in a restaurant alone, waiting. A rare thing for you but for this occasion you are willing to overlook the current situation. Finally, the person you have been waiting for walks in and takes a seat. He smiles at you, revealing a dimple that makes you melt.

Boyfriend: “So, why are we here?”

You lean across the table and grab the boy’s large hands in your own.

You: “*staring into his deep orbs* Yixing, I love you. I love everything about you. You hair, that is like the finest silk. You smile, that brightens my day and is only rivaled by the sun. Your eyes which are so beautiful and soulful, that I get lost in them whenever I peer into them. Your height which although it may not seem like a big thing, it is a big deal to me because he makes you even more beautiful. Your voice, that turns my insides to jelly and warms my heart. Your kisses that always leave me wanting more. Your words, that even in the darkest times manage to comfort me. Your hands which are like magic. Your heart which was the first thing that drew me to and the thing that makes me feel safe. Your laugh which makes everyone around you happy and want to laugh alongside. Your body which rivals the Gods. Your scent that is so intoxicating. Your jokes which keep me smiling. Your hugs which make me feel safe and warm. Zhang Yixing, will you marry me?”

Lay nods and leans across the table to kiss you.

Lay: “*sitting back down* I love you so much. I would love to spend the rest of my life with you.