Will it last forever?

Series of One shots

I almost cried right this. I don't know why but I did so I hope you all enjoy it. It is my angstyest (probably not a word) story yet.


You pace the short corridor outside the ER, wringing your hands as you wait with your friends, Namjoon, Hoseok, Seokjin, Jimin, Taehyun and Jungkook.

Rap Monster: “Would you sit down? You are not going to make anything happen by pacing.”

You glare at the boy and continue pacing. J-hope stands up and grabs you and sits you down.

J-hope: “Sweetie, it’s going to be okay. Calm down. He is going to be okay.”

You drop your head into your hands as you reminisce about the first time you met the boy fighting for his life in the ER.

---Flashback---

You are running to school as the gates are closing. You narrowly slip through them. You continue sprinting down the hall when you run into an obstacle. You fall to the ground and look up to see a handsome boy smiling down at you.

You: “*scrambling up and bowing* Mianhae.”

Boy: “It’s okay. Are you alright?”

You nod at the boy just as the bell rings. You look up and then sprint off not noticing the boy grinning at your retreating form. You arrive at your classroom and take a seat as the teacher enters the room. The teacher begins the lecture and the boy from earlier walks in, earning a look from the teacher.

Teacher: “Min Yoongi, you are late. Go stand in the hallway.”

The boy named Yoongi stands up and walks out of the classroom. When he reaches the door, he turns around and flashes a smile at the teacher.

Suga: “I don’t want to miss anything, can you have someone show me the lesson?”

Teacher: “*glaring* No.”

Suga: “*pouting* But isn’t it the teacher’s job to make sure their students learn and go to bigger and better things.”

Teacher: “*sighing* Fine. *scans the classroom* (Y/N), you are number one in the class so please go and show Yoongi-sshi the lesson.”

You stand up and follow the boy out of the classroom.

---End---

While you are lost in your thoughts, the doctor comes out; covered in blood. The six boys sitting with you jump, snapping you from your reverie. You look up at the doctor with teary eyes.

Doctor: “*pulling his gloves off* We were able to stop the bleeding but he is still unconscious. We are treating him as we speak. We are not sure if he will recover.”

After the doctor finishes is sentence, you drop to the floor in tears. Jimin and Jungkook wrap their arms around you as you sob.

Jin: “*bowing* Kamsahamnida.”

The doctor bows and leaves. The other boys come over to you and try to comfort you. As you are sobbing at the realization you might lose the boy you have fallen in love with, you think back to the time when he first confessed to you.

---Flashback---

You sit on the floor outside the classroom and turn to a page in your textbook.

You: “*looking down at the textbook* Should we get started?”

Suga: “*lifting up your chin* Nope. I don’t care about missing the lesson. I just wanted to tell you that are the prettiest girl I have ever seen. *standing up* Wanna get outta here?”

You stare up at the boy and blink at him like he is speaking another language. He decides you are taking to long to answer so he pulls you up from the floor and pulls you out of the building. He walks outside and stands for a few minutes before a jet black SUV pulls up in front of him. The window rolls down to reveal a boy who looks slightly older than the two of you.

Boy: “Yoongi, why are skipping school again?”

Suga: “Jin hyung, I’m not skipping. I got kicked out of class for being late. There was not point in staying.”

Jin: “Who’s the girl? Did she get kicked out too?”

Suga: “*opening the door for you* No, she was sent out to show me the lesson but I dragged her out her. *climbs in the front seat* Now, can we go to your house?”

Jin rolls his eyes as he pulls away from the curb. He pulls up in front of a small apartment and the three of you head upstairs. Jin lets everyone in and you see three more boys sitting on the couch.

Jin: “*kicking two of the boy’s feet off the table causing them to spill their drinks* I thought you two were sick. Where’s Hoseok and Taehyung?”

One of the boys jumps up and glares at Jin.

Boy: “Hyung!”

Jin: “*pushing the boy back onto the couch* Jimin sit down. Actually you and Jungkook need to clean that soda up. *two more boys enter wrapped in blankets* Hoseok and Taehyung, how are you feeling?”

V: “Not good.”

J-hope: “*flops onto the couch* Not any better from when you asked an hour ago.”

Jin scoffs at the two boys before heading to the kitchen. Suga sits you down on the couch and plops down next to you. You look up to see a boy with sunglasses on staring at you.

RM: “Who’s she?”

Suga: “*wrapping an arm around you* My girlfriend. *leans over and kisses you*”

You: “*blushing and standing up* I…..uh……I have to go.”

Without waiting for a response, you dash out of the apartment. You run down the sidewalk and suddenly feel yourself being turned around. You look up to see Suga standing in front of you with a look of concern on his face.

Suga: “*face contorting in anger* YAH! Are you insane?! Why did you run off like that?!”

You: “*looking down* I don’t know. You kissed me and called me your girlfriend. I didn’t know what to do.”

Suga: “*starts laughing* I called you my girlfriend and kissed you like that because I like you. *blushing* I guess I should have told you first. Will you be my girlfriend?”

---End---

You slowly stop the crying and sit in the middle of the floor surrounded by six boys you have come to call friends. V was the first to speak.

V: “*looking at you with concern* Are you okay now?”

You: “*shaking your head* I think so.”

You pull yourself up into a chair and Jungkook sits down beside you.

Jungkook: “*smiling sadly* Noona? *you look up at the young boy* He’s going to be okay.”

You smile at the boy trying to be strong as you see tears start to fill his eyes.

You: “*hugging the young boy* I know Kookie. I know.”

The seven of you wait for what seems like an eternity before the doctor comes out again. This time, he has clean scrubs and a grin on his face.

Five of the boys stand up and gather around the doctor.

Doctor: “Min-sshi has woken up. You all can go see him.”

Jimin: “*cheering* Yay! I knew he would make it.”

Jin: “*turning to Jungkook* Stay here with (Y/N) until she wakes up.”

Jungkook nods and looks down at you, sleeping soundly on his lap. Meanwhile, while you sleep you dream of the incident that has brought you to where you are.

---Flashback---

You have been dating Suga for three months now. The two of you have been inseparable since the day he asked you to be his girlfriend. You have gotten close to his friends and the eight of you have a lot of fun together. You thought that nothing could go wrong until the day you got the call. You are in your closet getting ready for a date with Suga when you hear your phone ring. You run to the small device that is blaring BAP’s Badman. You grab the device and answer it.

{Phone Convo}

You: “You kill ‘em, we chill ‘em.”

Voice: “*concern distorting the voice* This is no time for jokes. Yoongi has been in an accident. He’s being rushed to the hospital now. He’s lost a lot of blood and they don’t know if he will make it.”

You drop your phone and stand there in shock as you here the voice on the other end calling our name. You pick up the device and shakily put it to your ear.

You: “*on the brink of tears* J-Jimin. W-what did you just s-say?”

Jimin: “Yoongi-hyung is in the hospital. I think he might have been on his way to see you.”

You: “I have to go. I’ll see you at the hospital.”

{End}

You grab your keys and get into your car. You race to the hospital and pull in just as an ambulance pulls up. You get out and stare at it. You see them pull a blood-covered Suga out of the back. He isn’t moving and you can feel the tears running down your face. You rush in after them, you follow them all the way to the ER where the nurse stops you and then shuts the door.

---End---

You feel someone shaking your shoulder and you wake up. You try and blink away the tears but fail as you look up into the bright shining eyes of the youngest member of the group.

Jungkook: “Noona, hyung is awake. I think you should go see him.”

You dash into the hospital room and throw the door open causing everyone in the room to jump. You look at the fair skinned boy lying in the hospital bed. You slowly walk over to him and once you reach him, you lean down and peck him on the lips to make sure you are not dreaming. He returns the kiss almost instantaneously.

Suga: “Hey can you guys leave us for a minute?”

The five boys nod and walk out of the room. You look at the boy and he smiles at you.

Suga: “Hi.”

You: “Hi? How can you be so calm right now? You almost died!”

Suga: “*smiling* I know and I realized something. *you arch an eyebrow* I realized I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I don’t have a ring but will you marry me?”

You: “*crying* Yes. I will marry you Min Yoongi. I love you.”

Suga: “I promise to make you happy.”

You: “I know and I will make sure my love for you lasts forever.”


Cute or weird, I'm not really sure.