Breaking up isn't that hard to do

Series of One shots

Lay: "*throwing the door open* Honey, I'm home!"
Silence fills the room as Lay listens for his girlfriend's response. The two have been together for three years and this has been come a daily routine for the couple since they moved in together a year ago.
{Lay POV} *standing in the doorway* Where could she be? I told her I was coming home early. I made sure I didn't forget this time. *taking his shoes and venturing into the house* Not in the living room. Maybe she is in the bedroom. *opens the door* Where could she possibly be? {End}
Lay walks back to the living room area and head to the kitchen. He goes to the fridge for a snack and sees a light purple note on the door. He grabs and begins reading it out loud.
Lay: "*reading the note* Lay. I left this note here because I knew you would find it. You are very predictable. Anyway, if you are reading this it means that I no longer wish to see you. Things have gotten too mundane. We do the same thing every day. I have already taken my stuff and left. There is by the closet in the bedroom with all the gifts you have given me over the years. Do with them what you will. Lay. Sweet sweet Lay. I'm sorry but it's time we ended things. Mei."
Lay stares at the note as if waiting for the words on the sheet to change and read something other than what he just saw. After what seems like an eternity of waiting, Lay notices a wet spot spreading across the sheet. He reaches up and realizes he is crying. He rips up the note and heads to find the box. He takes it outside, douses it in an expensive perfume he bought his now ex-girlfriend and lights the whole pile on fire. He runs into the house and grabs the photo album the two of them had begun putting together and tosses it into the fire. He sits there and watches it burn. Once the flares turn to a light smolder, Lay pulls his phone from his pocket and calls his best friend, Chanyeol.
{Phone Convo}
Lay: "Hey Yeol. Busy?"
Chanyeol: "No, just chillin'. Why?"
Lay: "Let's go to the club."
Chanyeol: "*scoffing* But dude you can't drink."
Lay: "Who cares?"
Chanyeol: "Is something up?"
Lay: "*sighing* Mei broke up with me."
Chanyeol: "Woah, okay but do you mind if Kris, Tao and (Y/N) come too?"
Lay: "Sure but who's (Y/N)?"
Chanyeol: "Chingu. You'll like her. We will meet at your place in twenty."
Lay: "Whatever."
{End}
Lay hangs up with Chanyeol and sits on the couch for a few minutes, knowing full well that the happy virus will be late. After about 15 minutes, Lay gets up and sheds the suit and tie he is wearing. He pulls on a pair of black skinny jeans and a white V-neck. He polishes the look off with some brand new white Nikes and a leather jacket. He heads to the bathroom and turns the tap on. He stares in the mirror and then sticks his hands in the now lukewarm water, messing up the perfectly styled look he wore to work. Lay looks up and sees that he now has a very y bed-head look going. He is heading to the living room to grab his phone, when the doorbell rings. Lay goes to answer it and sees Chanyeol flanked by Tao and Kris.
Lay: "'Bout time you got here. I thought you said twenty minutes."
Kris: "*walking into the house and plopping down on the couch* We would have been here sooner if someone didn't insist on wearing Gucci e'erything."
Tao: "*smacking the older in the head* Some of actually care what we look like."
Chanyeol: "*wrapping his arm around you* This is (Y/N), her and Tao used to date but now they are just friends. She just got back from America and we want to show her a good time."
You: "*bowing* Annyounghaseyo. Cho (Y/N) imnida."
Lay stands there gaping at you before Tao steps in.
Tao: "*leaning on Lay* Baobei, this is Yixing but we call him Lay."
You smile at him and watch as the little unicorn turns about ten shades of pink.
Kris: "*walking past all of you* Enough flirting. Let's party."
The five of you leave and head to club. You go and talk to the bouncer and end getting a VIP booth for the five of you. You all sit down and order bottle service.
Chanyeol: "*grabbing the menu* Yo, bottle service is $1000 a bottle."
You: "Don't worry about it. Daddy's paying for it all."
When the waiter comes back, Kris pours drinks all around. The three boys knock back the drinks quickly and gear up for another one. Lay just stares at his.
{Lay POV} *staring into the liquid* What the hell am I doing? I should be home right now. Why am I out partying with these idiots? *looks around the table and his eyes land on you* (Y/N) is really pretty. *mentally face-palming* Aish. What am I thinking? Mei just broke up with me. *noticing your lips moving* What is she saying? Get out of your head Yixing. {End}
Lay: "*raising an eyebrow* Nae?"
You: "*leaning closer* I said do you want to dance. Yeollie tells me you are really good."
Lay: "*grabbing the drink* No thanks, I'm just going to drink."
You: *smile at the boy causing him to blush* Well, I guess I will stay and drink with you. The guys are already on the dance floor."
You point out onto the dance floor and Lay's eyes follow the direction of your finger until his eyes land on the three guys. Chanyeol is trying to get Kris to dance while Tao is surrounded by girls whose outfits leave little to the imagination. Lay turns back to you to see you holding your glass up.
You: "*sticking his glass in his hands* Cheers."
You knock your drink back as Lay does the same. When he puts the class down, you notice a slight tint to his cheeks. You place your hands on his cheeks.
You: "Are you hot?"
Lay shakes his head and pours himself another drink. He knocks it back. Lay continues to pour drinks for himself and you watch his face turn redder and redder. On his 7th or 8th drink you grab the bottle from his and put it out of his reach. Lay whines at you and then drops his head to the table. He watch his slender shoulders start to shudder. You lips his head up to face you and you see tears streaming down his face.
You: "*wiping the tears away* Lay? Are you okay? Why are you crying?"
Lay: "*whining* You took the drink from me."
You: "*gawking* Are you seriously crying over that? What are you five? I mean seriously be a man it's just alcohol."
Just as you are finishing your rant Chanyeol comes over for a drink.
Chanyeol: "What's his deal?"
You: "He's crying cause I took the bottle from him. He had like 8 shots in less than five minutes."
Chanyeol: "*smiling* He's fine. Let him drink. He's trying to drown the pain of his girlfriend leaving him on their anniversary in alcohol. *knocking back his drink* He will be fine."
Chanyeol leaves and you look at the crying man beside you, who is now face down on the table. You lift his head up again and look deeply into his eyes.
You: "*smiling gently at the boy* Lay, it's going to be okay. I don't know what girl is stupid enough to break up with you but she is clearly not worth drinking yourself to death or crying. *pulling the boy up* Let's go outside to you some air."
You help the drunk boy through the club stopping at Kris on the way.
You: "*leaning closer* I'm going to try and get him sober. You guys can drink as much as you want. I will call a driver to pick you up."
Kris nods and you leave with Lay who is slowly losing consciousness. You manage to get Lay to your house and you flop him onto the couch. You sit on the floor in front of him and watch him as he sleeps. You reach out to brush the hair that has fallen across his face and trace the line of eyelashes that rests gently on his cheekbones. You trace your finger down his nose and across his lips. He stirs and you pull your hand back and go to your room.
---The next day---
You are awaken by clattering and sounds of movement that seem to be coming from the kitchen. You get out of bed and walk towards the sound, you peer around the corner and see a head full of messy brunette hair. You clear your throat and the brunette turns around and flashes you a dazzling smile, revealing a dimple you never noticed before.
Lay: "*smiling* Good morning. Hungry? *you nod* Good, I'm making hangover soup."
You: "*fixing a cup of coffee* Are you feeling okay?"
Lay: "*going back to cooking* Yeah, why?"
You: "*leaning on the counter* You were drunk and.....crying yesterday."
Lay: "*turning around and rubbing the back of his neck* Jinjja? Mianhaeyo. My girlfriend broke up with yesterday and I guess I was a bit of a mess. *turning back to the stove* I'm okay now, I guess."
You set your cup of coffee down and back-hug Lay. He tenses at the sudden contact.
You: "*resting your cheek on his back* That girl is an idiot. She isn't going to find anyone better than you."
Lay click the stove off and turns to you. You smile up at him and he captures your lips in a kiss. He suddenly pulls away and blushes. You smile and pull him down into another one. When you break apart, Lay's face has turned bright red.
You: "*turning to grab your coffee* Let's eat."
You and Lay sit down to eat. Throughout the entire meal, Lay is staring at you. He finally breaks the silence.
Lay: "(Y/N), I like you. I know it is too soon to ask you this but will you be my girlfriend? I don't think I can find......."
You cut Lay off my leaning across the table and kissing him.
You: "*breaking the kiss* Of course. I've liked you since the minute Chanyeol showed me your picture. I'm surprised you didn't get all the hints I was dropping."
Lay thinks back to all the smiles you gave him, how comforting you were to him and the fact that his was now sitting at your table and lets a light chuckle.
Lay: "*looking at the table* I guess I can be a bit slow sometimes."
Lay gets up and walks around the table and wraps his arm around your waist. He pulls you into a deep kiss which is interrupted by the doorbell and loud banging on the door.
You: "*whispering* It's just Chanyeol, Kris and Tao. If we stay really quiet, they will go away."
Lay picks you up and carries you to the bedroom. The two of you sit in silence, waiting for the three boys to go away. Instead of leaving they come and you can hear them eating. After a few minutes, they leave and you and Lay head out into the living room giggling.
Lay: "This is going to be the start of beautiful relationship."
You smile at Lay and peck him on the cheek.
You: "It really is."


Don't cry, Babyixing

Beautiful smiling Lay

He's just too gorgeous

And adorable

LayHan randomness

Yeollie, Krease and Taozi

More randomness but the laughs.....