Wiping the smirk from his face

Series of One shots

This was inspired by a video one of my dongsaeng's posted on Instagram. Tao was doing his best "Growl" face and everyone screamed causing Tao to smile bashfully so I decided to write a story about it but instead of screaming this is a best friend teasing another one into confessing. This one shot would not be complete without a little drama. Enjoy and please leave comments.


You watch him walk by sporting the signature smolder. You watch all the girls practically fall all over themselves as he walks by in the center of the group. He was smug. He was y. He used to be your best friend but when you entered high school that all changed. He glances in your direction and gives you that look, you roll your eyes and turn away.
{Your POV} *balling your fist* Aish, I just wanna wipe that freaking look right off his face. He thinks he can tease me like that. He seriously thinks that will work on me. *pumping your fist in the hair* Huang Zitao, it's time for you to get a taste of your own medicine. {End}
You hatch a plan to get rid of that smolder that your friend has developed thanks to you. You go over to him and his group of basketball playing friends. You flop down next to one who has his legs stretched out in the middle of the aisle in the lunch room. You lean on his shoulder and he looks down at you with a look that makes you shiver inside, you try not to make it show.
You: "*mustering all the aegyo in the world* Oppa, you are so handsome."
Boy: "*smiling down at you* Is that so? I'm Kris. You?"
You: "*getting up and smirking* Doesn't matter, Kris. *turning around and looking over your shoulder with a y smirk* Bye Kris. Maybe we will run into each other again."
You walk away and subtly glance over your shoulder and Tao is still sporting that smolder and he is directing it at some unsuspecting cheerleader. You head back to your table, surrounded by the rest of the martial arts team. You friend raises an eyebrow at you.
Fei: "*smirking* Since when have you been interested in basketball players?"
You: "*grabbing Fei's tray* Since our little Taozi needed to be taught a lesson."
Fei and the others at the table chuckle at this, knowing Tao won't survive very long against you.
Dara: "So what lesson does he need to be taught this time? I mean the last time you taught him a lesson he ended up with a broken arm."
You: "He keeps throwing me that look and I am going to wipe it off his face."
Your friends gape at you.
Baekhyun: "Seriously?"
You: "I showed him how and now I'm taking it away."
Baekhyun: "You did not."
Fei: "Actually she did. The summer before our freshman year, she spent the entire summer showing him the smolder. *turning to you* Show him."
You turn to the side and glare back at Baekhyun with the same look Tao keeps giving all the girls.
Baekhyun: "*stunned* Will you marry me?"
You start laughing. Soon the lunch bell rings and everyone heads to class. You glance over to Tao and his friends. You flash Kris a smile and flounce away. All through the rest of your classes you think about another way to get wipe that look off Tao's face. You settle on using Kris in that capacity. The final bell rings and you head to the dojo your school has on premises. On your way out you trip over a long legs and pitch forward. You look up the offending leg and land on a pair of red basketball shorts. You keep your eyes trailing upwards and look on a loose fitted jersey. You come to conclusion that one of the idiots from the basketball team tripped you and you eventually land on Kris' face. He leans down to your level.
Kris: "You know girls don't usually tease me. I do the teasing."
You reach up and pat the boy on the cheek.
You: "*smiling* Well hun, there is a first for everything."
After you say those words, you stand up and brush yourself off.
You: "*turning around* Maybe we will see each other again but next time try to keep your big feet out of the way."
You head to the dojo and work on some moves. You pack your stuff and head out. You see Kris sitting just outside the door.
You: "Are you a stalker or what?"
Kris: "*looking up at you* Thought a pretty girl could use a ride."
You: "I have a car, thank you very much."
Kris: "*standing up* At least let me walk to your car."
You: "No thanks. Why don't you walk yourself to your car?"
Kris: "Can't. Tao borrowed it cause his wouldn't start."
You: "I'll give a ride then."
Kris: "I'm going to Tao's."
You and Kris head to Tao's house and you get out and walk up to the house with Kris. Tao's mom opens up the door and sees you.
Mrs. Huang: "*pulling you into a bear hug* (Y/N)!"
You: "*hugging her back* Mrs. Huang, it's been a long time."
Mrs. Huang: "Come in. Tao is in his room."
You: "I would love to but I've gotta get home. I was just dropping off a friend."
You look at Kris and then bid Mrs. Huang goodbye. You head to your car and pull off. You finally decide what you are going to do to get the expression off Tao's face.
---The Next day---
You pull into the parking lot of the school and head straight to the courtyard, knowing that's where the basketball players hang out before school starts. You see them playing a pick-up game and run right onto the court where Kris is currently guarding Tao. You walk right up to the tall blonde and pull him to a kiss. He responds immediately and just as quick as you started you pulled away. You smirk at him and saunter away. You feel someone grab your wrist and you turn around to find Tao glaring at you.
Tao: "*practically growling at you* What the hell?"
You: "*innocently* Wae? I like him."
Tao: "*still glaring* Since when?"
You: "*pretending to think* Yesterday when I dropped him off at your house."
Tao: "*scoffing* You have got to be kidding me. Do you think this is a joke?
You: "Actually yes I do."
Tao: "Well, I don't. *looking down and blushing* I like you."
You: "Bwoh?"
Tao: "*looking up with a slight blush coloring his cheeks* I like you. I have for a long time."
You: "*grabbing Tao's face* I like you too Panda."
Tao: "*small smirk gracing his features* Really?"
You: "*pulling back and making a gun* Bang, gotcha."
Tao looks at you confused.
You: "I did all that so you would stop giving me that stinkin' smolder and admit your feelings."
You grab Tao by the neck and pull him into kiss. Little did the two of you know but Kris was watching on, tears burning at the corners of his eyes.


He is destined to kill your feels

He's so cute

Couldn't resist so here is cutie Taozi with beautiful teary eyes